I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.

Volume 5-: Lesser Elf Village





Chapter 4-: Get ready to hear stories of the mystery hole!





(TL By GUST)








Since it was originally an empty house, I thought it would not be necessary to organize the inside before materializing, so I casually turned it into a material, but when I saw what appeared in front of me, I tilted my head.








 In the middle of the place where the house had been built, there appeared a perfect square hole the size of an adult's outstretched hand.







"Um... what is that?"







"It's big for a well, and I don't think it's possible to build a well inside the house or at the bottom."






"Why don't you ask the mayor?"







 The best thing to do about the village is to ask the village chief.







 When I turned around, I called out to the village chief.






 Perhaps the village chief was surprised that I had erased the entire house, and he was in the middle of being pulled over by the holy beast-sama.






"Are you okay, mayor?"







"No, no, I'm fine. I was a little surprised."







 When I helped Holy Beast-sama to get the village chief to stand up, Terrine gently slapped the dust on his buttocks.






 Apparently, it wasn't like he was completely out of his mind, and the mayor said, "It's okay now," and walked on his own feet to the site of the building.







"So village chief. Do you know what this hole is?"






"... this could be..."






"You know something?"







"I'm not sure, but I heard about it from the previous village chief."







And the village chief tried to tell a long story—






'Oh, isn't this the hole that leads to that cove!"






 I turned around in surprise at the voice of Holy Beast-sama who suddenly cut in from behind.







"Do you know Holy Beast-sama?"






"Umu. After all, I came to this island through that hole, just like you did."






"Is that so? That means that what the former village chief told me was true."







 It seemed that only the holy beast-sama and the village chief understood each other, but we have no idea.






 And then the two of us started talking, but at this rate, we're the only ones out of the loop.







 So I decided to step up between the two and say, "Tell us more about that story."






"Wow, I'm sorry about this."






"Yes. that hole and beyond place It would be better to talk to the Lord about





"Please do."






"Umu, it's going to be a bit of a long story--"





"In brief can you please Also, if possible, I would appreciate it if the village chief could join the conversation.”







 If I let this sacred beast-sama talk as much as he likes, the conversation could continue until tomorrow morning.







“I understand.







"Yes. Well then."







 I tell everyone to leave the hole once.






 And put together a blueprint in your head far enough away.







"Craft!"







 Use the materials you have on hand and the building materials you got earlier to craft a house big enough for everyone to fit in.







“Then, please tell me the story in this place.







 When I told everyone who was watching behind me, I entered through a large sliding door that was made so that Holy Beast-sama could enter while standing.






 There is a simple kitchen and one large room inside.







 Other than that, it is a simple structure with only a small room and a toilet.






 It's not a particularly special house except for the large room with a fairly high ceiling and a large square hole in the middle.







“Now then, let’s craft the small items.”







 I craft chairs and tables for everyone to sit and talk, and then craft furniture such as beds, bedding, and chests of drawers in the large and small rooms.





 The large room is the bedroom for me, Kieda, and Holy Beast-sama. And the small room is planned to be Terrine's bedroom.







"If it’s this, even I can put it in enough."






"The ceiling is also high."






“Lest-sama, where should I put the ingredients I brought from the carriage?”






"It's really outrageous magic power... I've lived with magic like this for a long time, but it's the first time I've seen it."







 Everyone who came in later gave their opinion.






 I craft a place to put the ingredients that Kieda brought, and I also craft kitchen utensils.







 I think I've gotten pretty used to this area since I came to this territory.







 Terrine takes out tea and Agni's special sweets from Kieda's luggage and begins preparations.








The fire should be easy to start since we had set firewood, charcoal, and an igniter in the stove we had built to boil water.

 






"Should I light a fire?"








 When Terrine took out a match from her luggage to light the hearth, the village chief who was watching said to her.








"Yeah, I'm going to boil the water now."







"I see, then I'll do it."






 When I wondered what it was, the village chief walked straight to the front of the hearth and pointed his finger at the firewood.






"Fire"






 And when the village chief muttered that, a small flame was born at his fingertip, and the next moment the flame flew towards the firewood.




Next



Prev








Comments

Popular Posts