When I reincarnated, I was a commoner. I aim to be an aristocrat because I can't stand the standard of living.

Volume  1- Commoner's Children
Chapter 1- reincarnation

(TL: By Rafael)
(TL: Point our mistakes in the comments we will correct it as we are still growing)

"Leon! Are you okay !?"

"Leon! Are you awake !?"

 Umm, it's kind of noisy. My head hurts more than that though, and even the noisy sounds in my head are annoying. Be quiet.

 With that in mind, I managed to raise my heavy eyelids, and there was a stranger in front of me. Who? Where am I ? 

 When I was confused, the wooden ceiling came into view. My house should have had a white ceiling ...


"Leon, are you okay? You fell down the stairs and hit your head. You seem to have been unconscious for a while, but are you feeling sick or strange?"


 Did you fall down the stairs? And who the hell  is Leon? I'm Ryosuke Kikuchi. I don't know Leon who has a name like a some  foreigner ...

 Ah, it hurts like there is  crack in my head, and it's annoying to think about all this in such a  unclear situation.

 Let's go to bed again. Yeah, this is a dream. If I wake up again , I should be back to your daily life . Thinking so, Ryosuke closed his eyes.





"Wow. I slept well ... where am I again  !?"


 By the way, did I  dream of waking up in a place I  didn't know about? Maybe that wasn't a dream at all! ??

 Why am I in such a place I don't know ? 

 I'm sure I went to college to take a lecture and the lecture was canceled just before I reached . So I tried to go home once again , so what happened after that? 

 I don't remember that. No, I think I remember something exploding ... No, I can't remember anything more about it .

 By the way, isn't my hand small? The body is small ... eh! ?? What do you mean! ?? I'm a kid! ??


"Ah, ah"


 The voice is also different! Somehow it has a high voice.

 What does it mean?

  Speaking of which, I felt like I was surrounded by strangers in my dream. And I was called Leon.

 Maybe I became Leon? No,such a stupid thing can't be true  ...


 When I thought about that, suddenly the memory of Leon's life  flowed into my head. What is with this memory, did I become Leon? 

  that ... and I remember that this place  isn't Japan, let alone the blue planet earth.


 Did I reincarnate in another world? That's not just in the story of manga and anime! ?? 

 So did I die on Earth?

 When I was in great turmoil, the only door in the room I was sleeping in opened.


"Leon? Did you wake up? Are you okay?"


 This person is Leon's mother. You can tell from Leon's memory. Leon's dear mother, but I don't know ...


 But they should never know that Leon is Ryosuke Kikuchi. No one will believe me, and I don't want to be told as creepy person or something Iike  I've got some devil possessing me ...

 Let's become the Leon here.


"Good morning, mom. It doesn't hurt anywhere. I just  fell down the stairs, right?"

"Yeah! You have to be careful. I was really worried about my child "

"I'm sorry. I'll be careful from now on."

"Please do that. Leon, mom has already eaten breakfast, but are you comfortable to eat ,Leon?"


 Mom is looking into my face with great anxiety. You shouldn't worry about that  here, but I'm confused and not much  hungry, and I want to be a little more me time and organize my thoughts .


"I'm not hungry right now, so it's okay. I'll eat lunch."

"Yes? Then sleep properly until lunch time."


 After saying that and gently  stroking my head, my mom left the room.


 Hmm, I'm tired. But I have to clear up my mind.

 Let's believe  I died on Earth for the time being.


 I don't remember much , this isn't a dream anyway, and it's almost impossible to return to Earth.

 I tried my best to take the university entrance exam and went to the university I wanted to go to.

 Besides, can't I see my mom, dad, or friends anymore?

 When I think about earth, tears come to my eyes one after another.

 I was crying quietly for a while. However, I couldn't help crying, so I decided to accept the reality for the time being.


"Okay! I'm sad but I have to understand the current situation anyway."


 Ryosuke struck his cheek with both hands to get enthusiastic.

 The first thing to think about is Leon's memory. This is strange, the body is of  Leon, but the personality is completely that of  Ryosuke Kikuchi.

 Leon's memories can be remembered if he wants to remember them, but unless he tries to remember them, they don't come to mind.

 According to that memory, Leon has just turned eight years old. He remember celebrating eight years old birthday.

 It seems that the seasons are tentative, but summers don't get too hot and winters don't get so cold, so it's easy to spend the whole year comfortably.

 Also, it seems that Leon lives in Lasria, the royal capital of the kingdom of Las Lasia.

(Only read at valhallatls.blogpost.com)

 And Leon's family runs a cafeteria . His father is Jean, His mother is Roana, and His sister is Marie.

 Leon's daily routine is to help the house when the cafeteria is open, and when it is closed, he goes to the nearby forest with his neighbors to pick up fruits, edible wild plants, and firewood. Also, it seems that they buy and eat with a small amount of pocket money they get.

 Leon's knowledge does not tell the exact number of days of the year or the time of the day, but it seems that there are churches in each region and the time is grasped by the sound of the bells ringing from them.

 There are four bells: morning bell, lunch bell, night bell, and bedtime bell. And the number of bells ringing in the morning seems to represent the day of the week.


 Once means  fire day

 Twice means  water day

 Thrice means  windy day

 4 times earth day

 5 times recovery day


 It seems that these five days are repeated, so it seems that one week is five days.

 I wondered if the day of recovery was like Sunday, but in Leon's memory, the dining room seems to be open all year round unless there are special circumstances, so there may be no concept of holidays in this world.

 Also, when converted to Japanese yen, it seems that iron coins are 10 yen, small copper coins are 100 yen, and copper coins are about 1,000 yen.

 There may be more valuable coins, but Leon has never seen them till now .


 And this is the most important. There seems to be magic in this world. In Leon's memory, magic is basically usable by most people.

 Each person can use magic of one attribute, and there are six attributes: fire magic, water magic, wind magic, earth magic, body strengthening magic, and recovery magic. It seems that how much magic can be used depends on the amount of magical power residing in a person's body.

 Around the age of eight, children are asked to measure their  magical power at a church, and they seems to learn their attributes and how to use magic. Leon has recently turned eight years old and seemed  to be planning to go. I'm looking forward to this.


  I almost forgot, but there was another important thing. The degree of development of this world.

 This world, at least in Leon's living sphere, is far less developed than Earth. First of all, there is no water supply, but well water.

 Therefore, inevitably, there is no bath or flush toilet.

 The bath is just a towel wiped with water drawn in a tub, and the toilet is like a Botton toilet*.

(TL: here if you don't know 


 Well, if you look at this room, you can see the degree of development. This room has no glass windows, but a pull-up window made of wood.

 The bed also has a wooden frame, but there is straw on it and I just laid a cloth on it.

 There is no electricity. There is a candle on it, so I'll probably use it at night. Now the windows are open and there is only natural light.

 And the door that my mother earlier  went out . There is only that single door.

 I can't stand this unless I manage to raise the standard of living. After all, it is information gathering.

 This is all the things that could be considered important from Leon's memory.

 I'm still a kid, so I have a lot of vague knowledge, and I'm sure there are many things I don't know. I should know it from now on.

 I have to adapt to this world for the time being so that others don't know that I've become Leon.

Next

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot!I was following sparkler but he stopped tling
    You guys are tling a lot of novels recently.There is a novel named-"Life with a sister"I know the name misleds thinking incest novel but it is not.You can give it a try,it's on nu.If it catches your attention,please tl it
    thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sparkler didn't stop tling. If he did stop I can take over this project but he never stopped he is just slow and about the other novel you mentioned we will look into it. If you want to contract us you can do so through NU forum yo the ID Rafael wing or join our discord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh sorry i entered this site directly from valhalla tl thread.I didn't see sparkys update.Anyway i'll always welcome faster tl

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts