Evil Avalon

Chapter 2-Sota Narumi

(TL:By Rafael)

When I select "Random character", it becomes "Butao".


 Until recently, I had a faint expectation for school life with the feeling that "I've come to the world of games so now I can spend time with the heroine and flirt with her ", but now that hope has shattered into fine dust.


 The one in the mirror is about 170 cm tall and is a high school boy with dark blue hair. However, he has a super-obese body who seems to weigh more than 100 kg, and his neck is also filled with fat and cannot be seen due to his round  chubby face . Even though today  wasn't a hot day, I sweated just by climbing the stairs.  My breath is alsoe very choppy while moving .


"Is this guy ... really me?"


 The man in the mirror is also looking troubled . As if copying me*. When I see such a figure, my consciousness seems to disappear and I just want to escape from thsi dreadful reality.

(TL: What else he wants from his reflection)


In the original world, I had never gained weight , so I have never experienced such shortness of breath just by going up the stairs and moving a little. Because it may be a illusion-I tried to make a funny face and impersonate, but the man in front of the mirror was me by all means ...


"Muoo ... I didn't choose the character you gave to me ..."


 I hold my head and try to squeeze it, but my belly sticks out.


 I thought that "Random character" is a character that automatically creates random abilities and appearances, but it's an existing characterWhat was this? There are many cool characters in the E class, but I have bad luck for pulling Butao.


 Butao is a villain character that appears when you enter a certain heroine's capture route.


 He often annoys the heroine with dirty jokes and repeatedly harasss the main character who gets along with the heroine.I remember that in the end, the main character purged me and forced me to leave school, and the main character and the heroine got married and had a happy ending.




 But Butao is not the hero's rival.It's not strong, it's just an unpleasant mob character that gets in the way, so I didn't have any feelings for it either.I don't remember my real name because it was called "Butao" in the game.


"By the way, Butao and that heroine ... Was Kaworu Hayase a childhood friend and a bride to be?"


 I remember the information of Kaworu Hayase.


 A Japanese-style girl with long eyelashes, long eyes, and hair that stretches to her waist tied together behind her slender limbs. In kendo, she has the skill to win a national tournament in junior high school, has high academic ability, and is both literary and martial arts. She has the character of breaking bamboo and treats anyone without discrimination-except for Butao.


If you proceed with the game, Kaoru Hayase will become a strong partner and lover of the main character, but from the point of view of Butao, he couldn't stand her childhood friend and finance being easily taken away by the hero, who he hated.I can't save the fact that the counterattack was in the form of sexual harassment.


 The problem is that at the time of enrollment, Butao-sadly, now it's me-and she's in a terrible relationship. I don't know if it's the same level  of hate in this world as was  in  the game, but it may cause trouble, so I should stay away from her as much as possible.


 ――But why?


 I feel a sense of frustration as I think of Kaworu Hayase. Maybe somewhere in my head, Butao's memories and emotions remain ... I feel like I can remember something, but I can't draw out my memory as if it  had stuck somewhere, and I feel sick.


 Even if I keep thinking about it here, I'm going crazy because of stress.Let's go back to the classroom.




 When I entered the classroom with a few deep sighs, I felt a stinging gaze from the heroine. I pretend I don't notice it here and ignored it.


(I'm pretty disliked at this point)


 I can't draw anything from Butao's memory, so I don't know the cause or solution of such a relationship. Let's hope that time will be solve it.


 Regaining  my mind and  I look for my seat. It seems that the seats are lined up in order of grade from the front, but my seat was the "lowest grade" seat at the back end ... End. What was  the entrance exam like?


 From A to D in this high school of adventurers, the so-called escalator group, specially selected by the government for dungeon exploration.




 On the other hand, only E-class is an external examination group.The entrance examination rate is well over 100 times, and it should have been set to be a considerable elite who has overcome it.




 Butao's admission to this school must have overcome such a monstrous magnification.Did he  have any special skills?Even if one're last, one'll be amazing and confident in himself.




 Some of the classmates seem to know each other, but perhaps because of the tension, the atmosphere in the classroom itself is tense.The main characters and heroines are still quiet and fresh.


 Looking at these classmates vaguely, a young man in a suit came into the classroom, perhaps in his twenties.


"Take your seats, gentlemen.I'm going to start a homeroom now.First of all, I will explain about me, this school, and my grades and career path."


 According to his self-introduction, he is the class teacher, Mr. Hajime Murai. Graduated from Adventurer University. That means that this adventurer high school is also an OB who graduated with excellent results. Although it is slender, it seems that he is not an ordinary person because of each movement and manner of doing things. It's more like a soldier than a school teacher. This teacher will teach for the past year.


 "When you have finished describing yourself, you will then write bullet points about your school on the whiteboard."


"If you do well at this school, you can get a recommendation from the National Adventurer's University or get preferential treatment when you become an adventurer.There will also be scouts from top clans and private companies.These popular career paths are basically allocated according to grades."

 The National Adventurer's University is a university that aims to develop human resources who can be candidates for dungeon-related special forces or bureaucrats in the Dungeon Ministry. In the world where I used to live, it is close to the image of the National Defense Academy and the Meteorological University. According to the teacher, going to adventurer university is the most popular course, so it seems to be assigned in order of grade.


 Next is preferential treatment.


 Students at the school have various benefits like civil servants, and the dungeon facilities in the Adventurer's Guild are available for half the price or some free of charge.It's similar to the slightly better treatment of students at national and public universities in Japan.Please note that you may need to apply when using it.

After that, students of the adventurer school can start from the 9th grade of the adventurer rank (there are 1st to 10th grades, the 1st grade is the highest and the 10th grade is the lowest), and it is possible to enter the dungeon immediately with a simple procedure. There are benefits that can be done. It seems that ordinary people start from the 10th grade after the procedure, identity verification, written examination, training, and on-the-job training, which is quite troublesome.


 Orders for quests in the Adventurer's Guild are restricted by adventurer rank, and preferential treatment is given by the government at levels above a certain level.It's basically only beneficial to raise the adventurer's rank, so please be aware that you should mature your quest and take the promotion examination.

 In addition, this school has a variety of career paths after graduation.


 Dungeon-related fields are hot, and the market is large and research and development are booming.For example, more than half of the world's power plants use magic stones, and most of the energy industry is supported by dungeon resources.This magical stone power generation does not produce carbon dioxide, and it is cheaper than thermal power generation, so it seems to be quite popular because it can be miniaturized.

In addition, material technology innovation using materials obtained from dungeons is also significant, and the munitions and IT industries are also benefiting greatly.They have created wealth, and the world is competing to invest and research and development.Many organizations, whether public or private, desperately want excellent dungeon explorers to do so, and the adventurer's school is well-treated and offers scouts to with favorable treatment.


Of course, you can go to an ordinary university.The adventurer's school's deviation is quite high, and last year's graduates' university names are also prominent.

And about grades.

"The grades here are mainly those of studying and capturing dungeons.Games, events, and tournaments in school will be added to the results, but I will explain them later."




 It's not just that you can play in the dungeon, but that your studies are also considered for your grades.Academic ability is emphasized because it improves adaptability to the unknown environment of dungeon and affects the rise of INT status.I graduated from college even though I was a second-rate student in the original world, and if it's a competition for academic ability, it's a little advantageous. but I think it's a little advantageous when it comes to my academic achievement.


"The dungeon capture strategy should be carried out in cooperation with colleagues.At the same time, you are rivals for results.I really want you to work hard."


 Even in games, it was more efficient to dive in a profession with a good balance between the front and rear guards than soloists.One exception is that in shallow places solo is better.Do you want to find party members and work together or dive solo?Well I will think about it later?

"Then I will hand out the terminals from now on, so come here when your name is called."


 It's a high-tech wearable device with a function that allows you to see the image in front of you when you put it on your wrist and press a button. The technology to display characters in the air was in the original world, but it should never have been realized as a wearable terminal. This may also be part of the technology that has benefited from the dungeon. Ora, who loves gadgets, is thrilled.


 Immediately, when I pressed the button on the terminal to open it, a screen about 15 inches in size opened in front of me. Since you can see the open screen of others, it is not projected on the retina, but projected in the air.


 The name and status are written on the top screen.



<Name> Sota NarumiNarumi Sota

<Level> 1

<Job & Job Level> Newbie Level 1

<Adventurer class>: -Unregistered-


<Status>

Maximum HP: 7

Maximum MP: 9

STR: 3

INT: 9

VIT: 4

AGI: 5

MND: 11


<Skill 1/2>

・ Gluttony

・ <Sky>



 Hmm. Butao's name is Sota Narumi ... It seems that it was such a name. Anyway, in the original world, I had one foot in my uncle, and it was a positive aspect that he rejuvenated me in my high school life.


 Both the level and the job level (* 1) are 1. Probably because I have never fought. By the way, [Newbie] means "beginner" or "newcomer", and in the initial state, the first job is [Newbie] with exceptions. By accumulating experience points and raising the job level, you can learn specific skills and change jobs to other jobs.


 The reason why the adventurer class is not registered is probably because they are not registered in the Adventurer Guild at this time.If you want to enter a dungeon, you should go to the Adventurer's Guild as soon as possible.


(The ability score of the status is ... honestly low)


 In the game, the reset marathon (* 2) was held many times to determine this initial ability, aiming for ALL 10 or higher stats and rare skills. Once you grow up, the initial status will be like an error, but ... well, it doesn't change even if i complain, so i won't worry about it.


 These numbers seem to have been measured by the job change device at the time of the entrance examination. It should be noted that it does not reflect real-time status as it was sent to the Adventurer's School database and transferred to this device.


 --and.


(... Eh? I've never seen a skill like "Gluttony". Or maybe I'm getting fat because of this?)


 In this world, some people learn skills from the beginning even if they don't improve their dungeon level or job level.If I remember attack skills and recovery magic, the dungeon dive in the beginning will be smooth, so I used to run a reset marathon and aim for good skills... What's the use of skills like "gluttony"


 It's a skill that looks like you're going to eat a lot of food... but if you're forced to live with this body, you might want to overwrite it with other skills and try to lose weight.It's not the time to get out of breath just by going up the stairs to dive in the dungeon.




Other functions include telephone, e-mail, camera and SNS.It can be used to communicate with colleagues in the dungeon, and it seems that operational instructions and command can be given.It also has a function that can be used for submitting reports.

(Now, the important item to log out... there is none.I don't think so.Can't I log out?)


 After all, consciousness is not the only thing in the game world, is it a complete transition? As long as there is no logout item in the terminal interface, I can't think of any other way to go back. I don't really want to go home, but I feel depressed because I've become a pig.


 I was able to come into the world of "Danek" that I had dreamed of ...





TL Note:Well the second Chapter got late because I was setting up a discord server and adding new series while continuing my other series...it was honestly hectic but we have now 4 series running parallely by our Translation group. Pls give your feedback through comments and also enjoy our other series (P.S You will get early notifications in our discord grp, faster than NU users and click the blue discord server to enter the server)

(* 1) Level and job level

As your level goes up, your stats go up and you can benefit from it. The maximum level in "Danek" was 90.

The maximum job level is 10. You may learn skills when you raise the job level. When the job is changed, the job level starts from 1. Some jobs add a bonus to their stats.


(* 2) Reset Marathon

How to reset the game, start again with a new game, recreate the character and aim for good bonus status and benefits. It is also called "Risemara" for short.


Next

Prev

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts