Evil Avalon

Chapter 46-Promotion test ②

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-3}

(Sponsor- Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

"You can't do this, right?"

"Who the hell are you?"



 



 A woman dressed as a kunoichi, standing with her hands on her hips and smiling quietly.



 



A mini skirt with side slits and tight black mesh tights. The black kimono is open at the bust to emphasize her large breasts and cleavage. In addition, she was tied up with a half-width obi with a flower pattern, and her waist was really sexy. Her face is hard to see through the mask, but even so, you can tell that she is quite beautiful.

 

(TL:Change it according to your tastes or the descriptions, I tried to help, thank me in the comments or better drop a review telling peeps we will be in the 50's now.)



 Even so, she was not out of breath even though she had been running at a very high speed. Perhaps she is a little higher than level 20.



 



 In contrast to the intruder, the fucking examiner is extremely upset. I can guess from this that this kunoichi is not an accomplice to the examiner. If she was, he would have had to lift the ban on his "inner workings".



"You have repeatedly violated the Adventurer's Civil Service Act by robbing, assaulting, and raping students of the Adventurer's School over the past few years, haven't you? I've been asked to investigate you."



 (TL: Peice of crap)



The target was all the E class students of the Adventurer's School. If they knew that the target was committing criminal acts at the time of taking the promotion examinations, they decided that all they had to do was wait and watch the list of examinees and they would appear.



 



 I mean, is this guy even raping people? I'm a guy, he wouldn't do that to me, would he?

(TL: There is as saying in our anime world : of there is a hole....)

"Lucky for you, this guy seems to be a huge man-crush. ...... A pretty-faced little guy like you could have been in danger.



 (TL:(°○ °))



...... He's a hell of a guy. These thugs need to be thrown in jail and locked up forever.

(TL: +1)

"He's a [Fighter], but he's targeting and bullying the weaker [Newbie].

"Oh, so you're a [Newbie], too. You made me nervous."



 



 It seems that they both used "simple appraisal". However, there is no way that the whip-smart Kinnoichi is a "[Newbie]. She's probably using the same fake disguise as me.



 



 If you're not a player, it's normal to get rid of "simple appraisal" and "fake" because you don't have enough room in your skill set when you're over level 20. ...... Maybe that's a character build she designed for opponents 
 Or is it because of espionage and intelligence activities


"The root of all evil is the Adventurer's School, and I will purge all the scum that belong there with my own hands. If you try to interfere with that, I'll show no mercy, even to you, ......."

"And that's why you're going to rape him? You're such a hentai bastard. Fufu."



 



 The examiner, who had a disgusting look on his face, looked triumphantly at Kunoichi, who was laughing hilariously, and said, "Aura!", But there's no way it will work on someone who's almost 10 levels above him, and Kunoichi-san keeps smiling as if she's receiving a slight breeze.



 



 They faced each other and the battle was about to begin.







 







 

 …… But wait a minute.


 



 If this guy is defeated and taken away, I'll fail my promotion exam and my exam fee will be wasted. Before that happens, I'll try to negotiate with her to see what I can do.



"Excuse me for a second, it's about my exam. ......"



 



 I'm going to tell them that this asshole examiner tore up the documents designated for the promotion exam and switched the exam content to PvP without permission. As for me, I don't even want to do a tie-up when I'm not forced to. So I asked her if I could borrow his body after she defeated him.



"No, that's too much trouble. You're the one who found him first, so I'll give you priority."

"What, I'm going to kill him?"

"If you can't do that, just sit there and watch with your fingers on your lips."



 



Huh, ......, that's a pain in the ass. I don't want to show her my fighting too much because I don't know who she is, but what can I do? I guess I should be on my own here.


"....... I'll take care of it then, so you can go now."
"Huh?......I wonder if there's a secret to your confidence ?I think I'm getting interested in you ♪"



 



 I've been trying to get the Kunoichi to leave, but she seems to have taken an interest in me. She wiggled around and kept her eyes on me. What was I supposed to do?



 "Do you think you can beat me?Why don't you two come at me together?"



 



 The damn examiner also wasted no time in throwing his "aura" at me, so my frustration gauge was rising. I'm just here to take the promotion test, how did this happen? I feel like I'm going to explode.



 



 I guess I'll be okay as long as I don't do any manual activation.I'm lower level than her, and if I keep my mouth shut, it won't be a problem.



"So that's what I'm going to do. ......"

"Are you sure you want to do this alone? I was thinking more of you as the main dish. Well, I guess I'll just half-kill you first."



 



 He licked his lips in a criminal manner and slowly walked up to me, facing me at a distance of about five meters. It's all because of this guy, so there's no need to hold back.



 



 First of all, I use the "simple appraisal" to check him out.



 



 His job is a fighter, and if his strength is listed as "too weak to be a match for" ......, then he is five levels below me. That means he's five levels below me. He has three skills, and if one of them is a "simple appraisal," he doesn't seem to have many skills.



 



 But this information is not absolute. If you're like me and Kunoichi, you're using "fakes" to disguise your status, and all of this data will be faked, making it difficult to detect the truth. If you're an adventurer who wants to play against other adventurers, hiding your status is a good way to catch them off guard, so disguising your status is a common practice. In this sense, one should not rely on "simple appraisals".



 



 This is why I carry an appraisal wand in my backpack to break through the disguise. ...... This guy seems simple and I think it's okay not to think about the camouflage pattern.



"I'll give you a special handicap: I won't attack you for 10 seconds. You're too low level to understand this, but I'll show you that there's that much of a difference between you and me right now."



 



 But isn't this guy putting too much faith in the results of the "simple appraisal" from earlier?   "Fake" is an ordinary skill that can be learned first with [Thief].That [Thief] is not a rare job, and it is widely known. It's also strange that they don't take into account status faking at all.



 



 Slowly, "empty-handedly," he came two meters in front of me and slumped down. He looks as if he can avoid me at any time. The smirk on his face bothered me.



"Are you fine?Maybe you're faking it too?"



 



 Surely it would be difficult to punch the man in front of you if you were level 5. The kunoichi-san was looking at me worriedly with her hand on her cheek. But now I'm level 19, and I'm sure it won't be easy for him to dodge my attacks at this distance. It's not easy to dodge an attack from this distance, especially if you're caught off guard and unprotected.



"Hmph!"



 



 Although the shit examiner wears light armor made of Mithril alloy, the side of the belly is thin leather instead of metal, so it is strong against slashing but weak against hitting. The distance of 2m is shortened in an instant, and the fist is struck as if to cut the flank that is not protected by metal.  I felt a nice crunching sensation when my hit landed
I had a good feeling about the taste, so I guess I could have taken a couple of ribs.



"Huh ... huh ...".



 



 The examiner was blown to the side by a few meters and crouched down holding the broken part with a face as if he didn't know what had happened. He doesn't seem to be breathing well, but there's no mercy for a criminal with so many unforgivable crimes. Naturally, I gave chase.


 



 I kick him in the face and turn him over on his back, then stomp on his right ankle and break it. This made it impossible for him to escape from me. Just to be safe, I also folded his right shoulder to prevent him from shooting his skill and caught him by the neck.


"Hi, ...... ah, ......."

"Now listen to me. If you resist, I'll break a few more bones."

"Heeee ......"



 



 "I'm calling the Adventurer's Guild.Testify that you are the one who tore up the designated items scattered there. Report any additional crimes at that time."



 



 I told him that, but he just screamed and moaned and didn't respond. So I threatened to go after him, and he started to listen better.



"Your answer?"

"Heeee......, okay!Please don't hit me anymore!"



 



 I don't think a sex offender needs such good armor, I'll take it.



 



 He cries and cries and cries, so I hit him to stun him and then start stripping off its armor.It's armor worn by a level 15 adventurer, but it would cost several million yen to buy. I'll send the cow demon's small hands and boots to the cleaners, but I can use this fine sword. I did a good job so I deserve it.



"You're relentless. But I can't believe you  are  using the fake. ......"



 



 As I take off his armor and put it on, the kunoichi-san comes up behind me and talks to me as if she is thinking about something.I don't know if there's anything to be said for me using the Fake, even though you're using it too.



"After I report it to the guild members and get their word, I'll leave this guy in your custody, so you can use him as you please.

"But I didn't beat him. ...... Well, I'll give you half the money for the quest.



 



 If I give her the contact information on mt device, She will give you half of the reward for completing the quest. When I asked the amount, it was well over a million. I'll have to take it! But that's a lot of money for killing small fry under level 14. Now I have more incentive to raise my adventurer rank.



 



 I was bored until the adventurer guild members arrived, so I sat around and chatted with her. It seems that Kunoichi is a member of the Adventurer's Guild or a clan close to the state that cooperates in investigating cases that can't be made public, so she can't disclose her clan or name. Therefore, she did not tell me her name.

(TL: Sorry Tumnishiko, We don't know the name)

 



 I had expected that there was such an organization, but I didn't expect someone in it to be such a sexy kunoichi. She told me that she was a 4th level adventurer and that she belonged to a clan made up entirely of [Thief].



 



 As for the adventurer ranks, the first and second ranks are like titles, so the third rank is effectively the highest, and the fourth rank is the next highest adventurer rank, and has a certain amount of influence within the adventurer guild. The Kunoichi seemed to be around level 25, and it seemed unusual for a clan to have such a person as a member.







 







 After some more idle chitchat, the adventurer guild member I had called finally arrived. He carried the fainting examiner to the hearing, and things went smoothly as the kunoichi testified.



 



 As we parted, she winked at me and said something that caught my attention.



"Oh, by the way, one of the students at the ...... adventurer school is a new trainee from our clan. Say hello when you see her."


 



 A new trainee. I've heard she's a pretty girl, but I guess she's not class E since she's trying to join Kunoichi-san's clan. I don't think I'll have any luck with her.

(TL: That's  how we raise flags)



 



 I've already recorded the testimony of the asshole examiner that he tore up the designated item, the document, without permission, so I'll go to the adventurer's guild to give them the audio. It's a bit of a hassle, but I have no choice since my promotion is at stake.



 



 



 



 --But the result of the promotion test was withheld.



 



 I was told that it would take at least a year for me to pass, depending on the outcome of the damn examiner's trial. I can't wait that long, so I guess I'll just have to give up this time. ...... My 9800 yen. I'll come back and take the test when I have time.



 



 I'm going to go to school tomorrow for the first time in a few days.

TL Note- Well this Chapter was fun and we thank Krazey for sponsoring this fun Chapter and it took me 3 hours to TL this one...now I am tired if you can pls drop a review as NU isn't updating this and this deserves more readers so spread the word, Thanks for reading.


Comments

  1. Yeah twas a flag
    hope the TO BE galfriend is gothic lolita
    TO VALENTINE!!!(enough of your dungeon science,we want fuking romance damnit)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arigatoooooooooooooooo
    hope that gothic chick will join his harem

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sight of harem so far
    but i'll be optimistic
    thanks 4Dchap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now just waiting for my man sota to slap that bitch kaworu's ass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks @krazey @rafael
    I'm interested for future events

    ReplyDelete
  7. In True beaucratic style... Even if your life was at risk you have to wait 50 business weeks to get back you 9800 yen or pass the exam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts