I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.




Volume 5-: Lesser Elf Village





Chapter 3-: I want to reject the hope of the Holy Beast!






(TL By GUST)








With us in this house?







 I look at the entrance of the house and the holy beast alternately.






 However, the big body of the Holy Beast would be a little cramped to enter from the entrance.






 Of course, the inside is even more cramped.








"Mr. village mayor, isn't there a house with another big entrance instead of here? This seems to be quite tight with the Holy Beast."





"You can see that by looking over the village, but this house is the largest in this village."








 I listen to the village mayor's reply and look up at the face of the Holy Beast.









"what?"







"I'm crafting a stable, so it's no good there ...?"





"No. I want to talk with the Lords and sleep. "








 It's this if I think I'm reflecting on it because I talked a long time and escaped to the girls.






 The holy beast is a horse, but is it a bird's head?





 Do you forget if you walk three steps?





 To be honest, with my craft, it's possible to build a new home.






 However, I'm really sorry to go out with the long story of the Holy Beast overnight without the brake role of Koritoko.







"Do you hate it?"








"Sonnakotonai Desyo"







 I slowly turn around while answering that.





 Then, when he beckoned Terrine, he whispered, "Do you know the recipe for sleeping pills?"






"I know, but whether it works for the Holy Beast ..."





"What are you talking about?"






"No, no. If Terrine, the only woman, is good, I think I'll rebuild this house so that the Holy Beast can also be included."





"Oh, that's right. With that mysterious power of the Lord, I think we can build a house that is not cramped even if we enter. Mayor, can I remake this house?"








 I thought I was told by the Holy Beast about sleeping pills, so I said something that I shouldn't say in a hurry.





 If the village mayor says this is good, I have to obediently remake this house by crafting.






 Enjoying village mayor.





 Please decline ...








"What does it mean to remake?"





"Did you see the lord also use mysterious powers to make clinics and medicines in front of the village?"






"... I don't remember, but that was made by Rest?"








 Apparently, when I crafted the clinic, the village head didn't see him crafting with his hands full of the Holy Beast's long story.






 However, there is no point in blurring here.








"Yeah, yeah. My power-gifts are called 'craft skills', and you can make most things if you know the materials and how to make them."






"Oh, that's why you made medicine for everyone. But you can make not only medicine but also buildings."








 The village head nodded, "It's okay. I'd love to see Rest-sama's power, and I'll allow you to rebuild this house," he said with his eyes shining like a child.








"That's right, rest. Quickly rebuild this house for me. It ’s fun. ”







"Huh ... I understand ... Huh ..."





 When I replied so powerlessly, I was thinking about how to escape from the long story of the Holy Beast, and while sticking out my hands toward the house, I activated the materialization.











Comments

Popular Posts