I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 4-: The worries of the Holy Beast




Chapter 5-: Let's appreciate the self-confidence work of painter Terrine!



(TL By GUST)








"Is there any way to get rid of my body odour!"




The Holy Beast raises a voice that surprises Terrine's words





"It's not completely odourless, but I think it's possible to the extent that no one cares."





"So, can you ask me right away? Is it possible with the mysterious power of the masters?"





 The Holy Beast bows his head, staring at Terrine with his clinging eyes.





 I feel scared that the horns will be hit from above if it is lowered too vigorously, so please stop.





"Yes, but I can't do it right now."





"Why?"





 I was the one who answered that question.





"There aren't enough medicines and perfumes to get rid of body odour."







 I looked into the notebook I had just handed over from Terrine and searched my head for what I needed from the list of 
materials I had.




 As a result, there were three missing materials.






"So I have to collect the materials first from now on ..."





"Say the missing material. I'm familiar with this area. "






 So I answered the name of the material written in the notebook that I didn't have, to the Holy Beast, who said it should be said early.







"Well, what's missing is the mitomi grass and the Romary flower ... and the leaves of Severia. The other material I already have seems to be enough."





"Hmm ... I know Romary flowers and Mitomi grass. It must have been a flower that the village girls often picked. But is it Severia ... "





"Don't you know?"






"I don't know all the names of flowers that people have given. At the very least, if you know the appearance, you can get an idea. "






 According to the Holy Beast, monsters and beasts do not distinguish by naming plants.






 It is said that it is a characteristic of humanoid races such as humans and elves to give beautiful names to flowers.







 It seems that the beast human race is close to the race, but in fact, I have never talked to the beast human race properly, so I wrote down in my heart's memo that I would try to talk about it if I meet someday.







 However, if you can't tell from the name alone, it's a shame.







"Then I will draw the picture."







 Terrine, who was listening to our conversation sideways, raised her hand cheerfully and said so.







"Well, is Terrine drawing?"






"Because I know it by looking at it with my gift, or does Rest know the leaves of Severia?"





"No, no. It's the first name I've heard ... How about Kieda?"







 If I knew it, I would have already told the Holy Beast about its characteristics.







 I couldn't do that because I didn't know the plant Severia.





 I decided to ask Kieda, who has more knowledge than I do.







"I don't even know. I'm sure it's a plant unique to this island."







 Apparently, he doesn't even know the plant named Severia.







 Perhaps it is a plant that is called by a name other than Severia in other countries and regions, but we do not know so far.








 Only Terrine, who seems to have seen it as a gift, knows its appearance.







 I have no choice but to ask her, "Well then, can I ask?"








"Then, Rest, here is the notebook and pen."






"Ah"





 Then I reluctantly hand over my notebook and pen.





 When Terrine received it, she said "OK" and started running the pen toward the blank page.






 I turned to the back and started drawing so as not to show us the picture I was drawing.






"Yeah. It's a good result."






 When she heard the tweet and looked back, she rushed to the Holy Beast and opened the notebook in front of his face.







"It's done. This is the leaf of Severia."







 Terrine, who was confident that she could draw a good picture, was confused when she saw the notebook at a glance on the face of the Holy Beast.






"... Is this really a leaf?"





"of course"





"Well, yeah ... but if so, unfortunately, I've never seen such a terrible plant."






"Is it so terrible? I think it's a round and pretty leaf."






 Ominous.






 Upon hearing the words, Kieda and I faced each other and nodded a little and spoke to Terrine.






"Can you show me a little?"





"Are you sure you want to see me too?"





"Of course. It doesn't matter."






 Terrine seems to be dissatisfied with the reaction of the Holy Beast, and presents the notebook to us with a slightly angry mouth.





 The picture I saw with Kieda when I received the notebook was--






"……this is……"





"Is there such a plant growing on this island?"





"I think I was able to draw it very cutely."





I don't know where that confidence comes from.





 However, the picture we are looking into looks like a terrifying object that is the exact opposite of what she calls "pretty."






 No one would doubt that it was a demon plant that claimed the lives of many adventurers, and it was something that would uproot your spiritual strength just by looking at it.






TL NOTE-: Thank you for reading. We accept comments and typographical errors at any time.


Comments

Popular Posts