I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.




Volume 4-: The worries of the Holy Beast



Chapter 6-: Let's use the power of the sacred beast Yurikon!




(TL By GUST)





"Show me over there"




 With that said, I close my notebook to hide from Koritoko who approaches with an innocent look.




 It's not very, but it's not something that can be shown to children.




 At worst, it can leave a deep scar on your heart.





"Well, I knew that Terrine had no design sense ..."





 I just say it like that.




 And when he heard it, Terrine's face hardened.





"Rest!"





 In a hurry, Kieda taps my back.





 This is a signal to hurry up and follow.





"No, no. I didn't say sense. I just thought that Terrine's sense and my sense were a little different."




"That's right. Each person has his or her own sense. Wasn't Fail always overjoyed and praised the clothes that Terrine chose?"





 We knew.




 I almost disposed of it before I came to the island, but most of Terrine's clothing collections said, "What? Where on earth are you selling such clothes? ".





 And the reason is that "Terrine's fashion sense and design sense were devastating."





 Terrine was a perfect maid, but that was the only drawback.





 No, I think it's wonderful to have individuality ...






 I open my notebook again and see it insisted by Terrine that it is a picture of Severia.




 After all, this is no good.






"Terrine, did you draw the figure of Severia in your head in this notebook?"





"Of course!"






 This is angry.





 I keep asking questions in a gentle voice as much as possible.






"Then, the appearance of Severia that comes to mind in words・ ・ ・Can you explain it to me? "






"It's good. You should understand that it's exactly what the picture says."






 If it was the plant of this painting itself, I would never want to approach it.






 I carefully decided to ask her what Severia was like.






 result--






"... It's just like this picture ..."





"It's Mr Left. If so, it means that such a plant really exists."






"I think both Rest and Kieda knew that my painting was perfect."







 Terrine insists on her proud face, but I don't think there is such a plant.






 But the only clue is this painting and the name Severia.






"Koritoko. A plant named" Severia "... No, it may be a monster, but do you have any idea?"





"Hmm ... I don't know that."






"Then I have to go to the village and listen there."





"That's right. Village elders or hunters will be familiar with the plants on this island."






 As we talk head-to-head, the Holy Beast suddenly walks in front of Terrine and says this to her.







"... Miss Terrine. I have a request, but can you hold my corner? "






 What did this metamorphosis horse suddenly say at such a time?






 Was it free to wait while we were consulting?






"Hey, stop exposing your propensity suddenly."





"It is not. Sure, getting a maiden to stroke her horns is a great experience, but I never asked for it. '






 The first half of the reply was a little suspicious, but the eyes of the Holy Beast who said so were serious.





 It was completely different from when I was staring at the maiden playing on the pier.





"Then what do you mean?"





"Actually, I have the same power as the mysterious power of the Lords."






"A gift for the Holy Beast?"





"Are you calling that power a gift? We demons simply call it [power], but in other words, we also have it. "






 According to the Holy Beast Yurikon, his horns have the power to read the human mind.





 From a distance, you can vaguely read emotions such as bad faith, goodwill, fun, happiness, sadness and pain, but you can explore deep into your heart by touching the corner directly.





"That's why."





"I see, in other words, if you look directly at the figure of Selbear that is floating in Terrine's heart with that power."





"That's how it is"





 When I nodded to the word, I approached the Holy Beast and whispered, being careful not to hear anyone else.






"But if it's really a monster like that picture, isn't it dangerous?






"Should be fine. My spirit isn't that fragile ... it should be. "





"Slowly and carefully. If you think it's not good, you can stop watching immediately."





"I know"






 After talking in such a small voice, I realized that I had forgotten to give one last word of advice when I left, and opened my mouth.





"OK, but you can't read anything other than Severia, right?"





"of course. I am a holy beast. There is no reason to dislike the maiden. It is the rule of our Yuricorn clan to keep the secret of the maiden. "





"That's why I can't believe it ... is there a clan !?"





"I'm the only one on this island"






 While I was surprised and solidified, Terrine stepped out in front of the Holy Beast.




"I believe in the Holy Beast. Thank you, Holy Beast."






 After lowering his head a little, he stretches his white fish-like fingers to the horns of the sacred beast.





 The Holy Beast also bows to reach it.






"... I touched the corner for the first time, but it's warm, isn't it?"





"You can hold it harder"





"Yes. Gyutto"





 Terrine put a lot of effort into the hand that gently held the horn.





 At the same time, the Holy Beast closes his eyes and for some reason has an ecstatic expression on his face.





 Is this really okay?





 Such a question came to my mind, but when the Holy Beast immediately opened his eyes--






"It ’s already good."






 Telling that much, when Terrine relaxes his hand, he raises his head obediently.





 I regret a little that I didn't believe him and made an extra guess.






"do you get me?"




"Um ... I'm familiar with this plant. If you go upstream of the river that flows into this spring together with the other two, you will find a colony. "





"Well then"





"I have to start right now and have the medicine and perfume made as soon as possible. It ’s good to follow. ”






 As soon as the holy beast Yurikon says so, he returns his heels and starts walking into the depths of the forest.





 We hurriedly put Terrine and Coritoco on Falsi's back and immediately followed the Holy Beast.





 With the pink light that slightly covers the body of the Holy Beast--






"It's pretty painful to follow this smell."





"You just have to breathe in your mouth."




"Koon"






 --Use the holy scent of the Holy Beast as a landmark.





TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.



Comments

Popular Posts