I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners

Chapter 25-: Nicola's dream

(TL By GUST)




Nicola and I came to the living room and sat facing each other. Nicola looks down a little so hard to talk.


"So what are you talking about? You don't want others to hear you?"

"That's ... Leon will take the royal school?"

"I knew it. That's right ... what happened?"


 Is it something to do with my going to royal school? 


"Leon ... can you teach me to study too! I heard my moms telling me that Leon is smart and taking the royal school ..."


 picture? What does it mean? Does Nicola want to go to the royal school? 

 I mean, I shouldn't have been smart in front of my mothers, but ... maybe I can't hide it at all. I feel like Leon has definitely changed since he hit his head ...

 If you care about it, you lose.


"Does Nicola want to go to the royal school?"

"That's right ... I said that it was a fire attribute in the magic measurement. The amount of magic was five. So I was thinking of aiming for a soldier, but when I heard that Leon was going to the royal school, I was also a knight I thought I could aim for

"Why do you want to be a knight?"

"Why isn't it natural! Knights are everyone's admiration! And even salaries are incomparable to soldiers ..."

"But I think it's hard to get inside the aristocrats, and sometimes the knights are more dangerous."


 Sure, knights are cool, but they can be dangerous, and getting inside the aristocrats is harder than expected.

 I'm in the aristocratic family, but that's not what I mean ... But I'm trying to improve my standard of living, such as magic tools, and since it's all attributes in the first place, it's essential to have a relationship with power unless I hide it for the rest of my life.

 Maybe it's impossible to hide it for the rest of my life ... It's impossible not to use it even though it's so convenient.


 Nicola only knows her current life, so she doesn't want to improve her standard of living.

 I think that if you just adore it, you will be frustrated on the way.

 And Nicola wouldn't have the money, and it would be hard to live in the city centre without the money.

 I lend money, but I don't want to lend or borrow money with my friends ...


"If you go to a royal school, you have to live in the city centre and buy stationery and clothes to use at school. It costs a lot of money, so you have to make that money. I think life is hard. If Nicola really wants to be a knight, I'll support you, but what do you do? "

"Leon ... Is it okay for Leon to have money or a house to live in ..."

"I have money and I have a fixed place to live. But I think it's difficult to ask Nicola there. Isn't it relaxing for Nicola to live in an aristocratic mansion?"


 When I said with a bitter smile, Nicola was quite surprised, with her mouth half-opened and solidified.

 After all, it is impossible to go from the aristocratic mansion. I was pushed out by Richard.


"Le, Leon lives in an aristocratic mansion !?"

"That's right. The aristocrat I just met told me that I could live in the mansion."

"Is that okay !? Isn't it dangerous ...?"


 You can see that Nicola is quite worried. I'm happy to have a friend who is so worried.


"It's okay. It doesn't look like a bad aristocrat, and he invited me to the mansion before, but it was okay."

"That's fine ... Leon was amazing. I could get to know a nobleman and live in a mansion ..."


 Looking at Nicola's honesty, I don't feel guilty even though I'm hiding various things ... But I can't say that.


"I think I'm lucky. So what about Nicola? If you really want to go to royal school and become a knight, teach me to study?"

"Somehow, when I heard Leon's story, I was a little shaken ... It certainly seems to be difficult just to adore, and I realized that Leon is too terrible to be helpful."


 I don't know if I'm happy with that ...


"If Nicola thinks so, why not aim for a soldier? Soldiers are the ones with the highest salaries among the commoners, and they can go from home."

"That's right ... do you do that? Leon, thank you for listening! Thanks to you, I'm not at a loss."

"It's okay because I haven't done much. Then I'll be back."

"Oh, see you again"

"Yeah, see you again"


 I greeted Nicola and went home.


"I'm home"

"You're finally back!"

"What happened?"


 When I entered the house, my dad and mom were waiting for me. Was there something today ...?


"Can you tell me how to cook the food that your neighbour cooked today?"


 She said so with a smile that her mother wouldn't say. That's why I wanted to eat when I heard about cooking from Marie.


"It's nice to teach you how to make it, but now?"

"Yeah! Let's have dinner tonight."


 Well, I just ate it ...

 But my mom is really motivated, and my dad is quietly motivated next door. The dinner is also okonomiyaki.

 Well, it's good because it's delicious.


"Then I'll teach you in the kitchen."

"Yes, let's go fast. What do you need for the ingredients?"


 I went to the kitchen while encountering my mother's question and made okonomiyaki again while explaining.


"I think you can make various flavours by changing what you mix, so I think you should try various things."

"Yeah. This is rewarding. Jean, isn't it okay to put it out for lunch?"

"It may be good because it is easy and can be made with common ingredients. It may be good to add vegetables or change meat."

"That's right! Let's try various things right away!"

"That's right. By the way, did you decide on the name of this dish?"

"Yeah! It's okonomiyaki by putting your favourite things in it and baking it."

"It's nice to be easy to understand. Then I'll make it!"


 My mom and dad were so motivated that I evacuated from the kitchen. If you stay in the kitchen as it is, you'll be helped all the time.


 I decided to read history materials in the living room and went to the living room. Marie wasn't there, so maybe she's resting upstairs.


 The material seems to summarize the history of the last few decades.

 This world was in a large-scale war until several decades ago, but about 20 years ago, the king of the Kingdom of Larslasia annexed all the countries that were planning to expand their territory and signed a ceasefire agreement with other countries. Knotting made the world peaceful. However, although the world thought that it had gained peace, the demon forest is a threat. This time, each country is working together to stop the invasion of the demon forest.


 A lot of details are written, but when summarized in a big way, such things were written.

 What is a monster forest ... Is there a monster in this world in the first place?

 And stopping the invasion of the demon forest means that the demon forest is expanding ...? How fast is it? Where is the demon forest in the first place?


 I don't know at all because I don't have enough information ... I'd like to ask Frederick next time.


 Although I was worried, I couldn't do anything right now, so I closed the teaching materials to put away my anxiety and headed for the night business.






Comments

Popular Posts