I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners


Chapter 26-: Demon Forest


(TL By GUST)



It was a calm day for a while. I used to think about magical tools at Marcel, help the house, go to Marie and Nicola, Luke and the forest, go around the food stalls, and read and study history materials.


 And when I was reincarnated, the temperature was a little chilly, but recently it's been hot and it's getting hot when I'm outside for a long time.


 Despite spending such a calm daily life, I was always stuck with the monster forest.


 I asked Marcel-san, but he didn't know more details than what was written in the teaching materials, and he didn't seem to have any information about the recent demon forest. When Marcel was a student, it seems that the demon forest wasn't a problem yet.


 Even if I wanted to ask Frederick, I didn't have the courage to visit the Duke's house, so I had to wait for Frederick to come to my house.


 After spending such a frustrating day, Frederick finally came to the cafeteria.


"Welcome ... Frederick! You've finally come!"


"What happened to Leon? Was it something I had to do?"


"I was really curious about reading history materials, but I didn't have a chance to hear them because Frederick didn't come ..."


"I'm sorry for that."


 Frederick is laughing bitterly.


 I've always wanted to hear about the demon forest, so I just blamed him.


 Frederick isn't obliged to come to me ...


"I'm sorry!


"It's okay, I'm sorry I couldn't come. Certainly, I should have a means of contact from Leon."


 Frederick said that and gave me a slightly larger coin with something like a coat of arms engraved on it.


"This is……?"


"It's a proof that you're a member of the Duke's family. You can show this to the gatekeeper and tell him your name and who gave it to you, so if you ask Alban for a message, it will reach me."


 That's pretty amazing! ?? Can I get it? I'm scared to have something ...



"Can I get such a great thing?"


"Oh, just be careful not to lose it. I'll tell Leon's appearance and name to the gatekeeper, so it's very unlikely that someone else can pick it up."


"Be careful not to lose it!"



 It's the one you shouldn't lose the most ... Put it in the back of your wallet and carry it with you.


"So what does Leon want to hear?"


 I suddenly noticed there. I haven't guided Frederick to his seat yet!


"I'm sorry! Please take a seat before that! Would you like to have lunch?"


"Oh, thank you. Let's have lunch first."



 Then Frederick ate up lunch and there were no other customers, so the lunch business was closed.


 My mom and dad told me that I could use the dining room, so I decided to talk at the dining room and sat face to face.


"So was there something you didn't understand?"


"Yes. I read the teaching materials and was curious about the demon forest. What is the demon forest?"


"Is it a demon forest ..."


 When I talked about the Demon Forest, Frederick had a pretty tough face.


 Then I tried to put together a little thought and opened my mouth.


"A monster forest is a forest where monsters live, unlike ordinary forests. A monster is an animal that can use magic."


"Are you an animal that can use magic ...?"


"Oh, weak monsters can be defeated by ordinary commoners, but strong monsters can't win without a number of knights. They're pretty annoying."


"Where is the Demon Forest?"



"The monster forest is on the eastern edge of the country. It's about two weeks by carriage from here, so it's okay because monsters won't come to the royal capital."


 I'm scared of animals that can use magic ... I'm saying it's okay because it's far away, but is it really okay?


"But it was written that the Knights had stopped the invasion, does that mean that the demon forest is expanding?"


"Well ......... the forest of monsters is certainly expanding, but it's okay because the knights cut down trees and the monsters on the outer edge are regularly defeated. Because the power to spread and the power to suppress are in competition."


 Frederick said that and made a smirk that was a little lie. An ordinary kid would have been fooled by that, but I wouldn't be fooled.


 This may be because the power of the demon forest to spread is stronger ... If so, the place where humans live will be swallowed more and more.


 I want more information. But Frederick is unlikely to tell me any more, and I wonder if there are information restrictions.


 It's hard to get known to a lot of people and panic.


 But if the village or town is swallowed, how do you hide it?


 I wonder if it's off limits by letting them move for a suitable reason first.


 Well, I can't help thinking about it now. I have to collect information about this as well. I don't know if I can do anything, but it's all attributes and has only abilities.


"Thank you for telling me, Frederick. It's safe if the Knights have stopped."


I said that and smiled like a child to reassure me.


 It's better to pretend to be unaware of anything now. It would be a nuisance if Frederick leaked information.



 Then when Frederick returned, I was always thinking about the story.


 There were no monsters in this world ... I didn't practice attack magic at all because I thought there weren't many threats in this world, but I think I should do it from now on.


 I can use all the attribute magic, so I might be able to combine it with strong attack magic, and I should have learned how to protect myself first.


 Anyway, when you have time, go to the forest alone and practice magic.


 Besides, this is my guess, but if you repeat the recovery using the limit of the magical power, I feel that the magical power is increasing little by little.


 I don't know if this is a phenomenon that only happens to me or other people, but maybe it's just me. Marcel also said that the amount of magical power he was born with would not change.


 It's my special ability, but I have to thank you for this. If you can be strong anyway, you should be strong. It's always the case that my abilities are out of the standard, unlike others.


 Anyway, it's a magical practice in the forest! Let's do our best!


 Marie's voice came into my head when I put together my thoughts so far.


"brother!"


 I was thinking deeply, so I was surprised when Marie called me. I was surprised~.


"What are you surprised at, brother?"


"Nothing. I was just surprised by Marie's voice."


"Is that so?"


 Marie is mysteriously looking into my face.


"Yeah, that's okay. So what's the point?"


"Did you forget your brother !? You said in the morning that you're going shopping with your mom because your dad has something to do today!"


"I'm sorry! That's right."


 When I looked around, a mother with a shopping basket was also standing.


"Leon, what's wrong with thinking with a difficult face? I'm going shopping."


"Uh, yeah! What basket do I bring?"


"I put it on my desk."


 I hurriedly grabbed the basket and left home following my mom and Marie.


 For the time being, I pushed myself to the corner of my head and walked side by side next to my mother to concentrate on shopping.





Comments

Popular Posts