Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 96-: Sephi's Opening Speech



(TL By GUST)




●○●



The next day.



 After completing all the preparations to fight the kingdom, we teleported to Bifrost.





 Moving to fight in Bifrost are me in a spirit form, Sephi, Elves, Werewolves, and Dwarves who can fight as warriors, then Gram, Go-kun's unit, and the three Valkyrie sisters.





 The total number of people would be less than 150.




 It seems like a small number of reinforcements, but in the first place, the elves and werewolves are high level due to hunting around the sacred mountain, and even the dwarves weren't hiding in the depths of the cave all the time. Before we joined up and started living together, it seems that they were looking for food and minerals, and hunting monsters that could be used as materials for weapons and armor while taking risks. So it's surprisingly high.







 And not to mention the Grams and the Valkyries.





 In fact, in the past few months, everyone in Go's unit has evolved. As a result, everyone has acquired the strength to hunt most of the monsters around the sacred mountain if they are single.





 I expect that each Go-kun and the others will be as active as dozens of ordinary soldiers.







 In this way, although the number of people is unsatisfactory, I am proud that it is quite good as a fighting force.








 As expected, my main body cannot be transferred with a transfer device. Or rather, I can't even enter a cave with a hidden village.






 That's why I gave some instructions to Gangreri, who manages my main body.







 That's why, once everything was ready, we transferred to Bifrost.






 A little over ten people teleported in one teleportation. After repeating that a dozen times, we all transferred, gathered in front of the hut with the transfer team, and then proceeded along the main street toward the Bifrost East Gate.







 ●○●





 The city was quiet.





 Apparently, most of the residents--the non-combatants--are now evacuating to the lord's mansion where the magistrate lives and the oasis area, away from the east gate where the religious country will attack.





 As we all proceeded through the main street that had become as cold as ruins, with me in the lead, as we approached the east gate, I could see soldiers from the Bifrost side gathering and busily running around.






 Even now, the eastern main gate was closed, and in the open space in front of it, a large number of soldiers had gathered, standing on a platform――I don't know if it's fair to call it a standing platform, but it was something like a platform. I saw General Fafnir standing in command of the soldiers.







 ――And it seems that the other side just noticed this as well.







 General Fafnir turns to us and calls out with his hands.






"Are you reading?"






"What is it?"





 Walnut, who is walking right behind me and Sephi who are tilting their heads, makes a guess.








“No way, aren’t you going to tell us where to go?”




 I see, if you were going to play a defensive battle that was in perfect order, that was also likely.





 But.







"If that's the case, then I have to refuse."






 Unfortunately, we have no intention of playing a "defensive battle".





 We have to drive the Religious Army to at least withdraw, and for that reason, we plan to work as a guerrilla force... or a slashing force.






 Anyway, if you're called, you won't know until you actually talk to them.





 We approach the east gate in response to the general's beckoning. When the gathered soldiers realized we were coming, they dodged left and right to clear the way, but not only that,







"What is it?"





"Oh, oh...something shy..."






 The sound of applause resounded with a force that could be called a thunderstorm.




 If you look, all the soldiers are clapping their hands vigorously to welcome us. We move forward among the soldiers, resting around like a nobori who has just arrived in the city.





 No, only Sephi was breathing wildly, but she was walking without being shaken by a fragment.






 Eventually, when I arrived at the general, the general smiled so big that I could see the dragon's face,







"Thank you for coming! Forest brothers! Reinforcements, thank you very much!"







 He said it in a loud voice that resounded throughout the area.








 Rather than shouting loudly so as not to be drowned out by the sound of applause, it was clearly intended to be heard by the surrounding soldiers. When did we become compatriots?






"It's here!"






"Oh, oh, what are you doing, General?"







 Sephi cheerfully raised her hand and gave me a suspicious look as to what I was planning.





 The general smiled like a child who had successfully played a prank,





"With no intention of anything, a reassuring reinforcement has arrived. Isn't it only natural to introduce it to everyone?"







 After saying that, he guided me and Sephi to the stand.










"Forest Temple, Spirit Hall, this way."







"Kashikomari!"





"Eh, what...?"





 We climbed onto the stand as we were invited, but when we felt the eyes of many soldiers concentrating on us, we suddenly became nervous.





 No, I'm not good at the atmosphere of saying something in front of everyone like this. I knew it for the first time myself.





 That's why I glanced at the general while feeling a transcendent premonition.






"Well, I'd like to ask you to give a speech that will raise everyone's morale here?"






 As expected.





 The general whispered that.






"Yes! ? Eh, um... ho, today is a good day...'






 Phew... my head is blank and I can't think of anything...




 For the time being, I tried to start talking, but my voice was too small to reach me at all, and the soldiers were dumbfounded, which accelerated the tension even more, what kind of torture was this?







 However, Sephi, who is a natural princess, is different from me who is temperamental.






"--Everyone!"





 A loud voice echoing in the clear sky.




 Everyone's attention is focused on Sephi.





 The people who were making a fuss naturally quieted down, watching Sephi to see what she would say.






"Sephi, I love Coral-chan!"






 Everyone's faces were blank again.





 There are probably few people who don't know about the beloved daughter of the chairman of the large Lisant Company, but they must have suddenly wondered what she was talking about.





 However, Sephi continues without fear.





“I like Pron because he gives me juice!”






 This time, a little laughter springs up at the words that are too childish.




"Sol is also delicious--I like it because it takes me to eat! I also like the people who play on the wall!"






 The laughter, which had a hint of a wry smile, gradually changed to that from the bottom of my heart.





"I like the old lady who sometimes gives me sweets when I'm in town! I also like the uncle at the rice shop who gives me extra weight as a bonus! I also like the older sister who brought me a big snack when I was playing at the oasis! Playing with Coral-chan. I like everyone who laughs at me and forgives me when I bump into them when I go out! I also like Heitai who always says hello when I'm sick! I also like the old man who brings me a delicious mouse. I like it!"






 I haven't visited Bifrost every day in the past few months.




 Still, Sephi remembered those who gave her little kindnesses each time they came.





 Between the many "loves" the soldiers smiled and laughed aloud, and then the laughter died down and they just listened to Sephi's voice.






"When I climbed up the wall, it felt so good! The wind was blowing! The oasis was cold and felt so good! The view from above was great! The cactus steak I ate last night was delicious!"





 What a childish feeling.




 However.






"that's why!"







 I think Sephi's words definitely touched people's hearts.






"That's why Sephi! I want to help everyone! I don't want everyone to disappear! I don't want this town to disappear!"





 I think the soldiers were able to understand that it was a sincere feeling because it was a pure child's words that didn't know how to embellish words.








"That's why! To protect this town, everyone, please lend me your power!"






 Isn't it the other way around? did you think?




 It's us who lend our strength, not the Vanaheim soldiers.





 However, at the end, Sephi probably couldn't see the faces of the soldiers who were dumbfounded again, bowing their heads and asking for help.






 Kuh, fuh - and there was a sound that burst out laughing. right next to me.






“Fuhahahahahahaha!!”







 General Fafnir opens his mouth wide and laughs as if he can't stand it.






 Then the soldiers who were watching burst into laughter.






 Sephi lifted her face in laughter, rolled her eyes and looked around—now it was the general's turn.







"You mighty warriors of Vanaheim!"







 With a loud thud, General Fafnir took a step forward.








"Are you all weak soldiers who can't be inspired by being told this far!?





「「「No!!」」」






 Naturally, the voices of the soldiers sang beautifully.






 As if to respond, General Fafnir shouts with a voice that doubles first.







"That's right! Exactly! Absolutely no! We are neither cowards nor cowards! We are the unrivaled Vanaheim army! Then protect us! With our own hands! This town! And to our brothers in the forest, We will prove our strength!"









「「「Yes!!」」」









 Seeing the soldiers who suddenly started shouting, chanting, and raising their spirits, Sephi looked up and was bewildered with an expression that she couldn't understand what was going on.







 I tell her with a grin.







“That was a speech, Sephi. It looks like everyone is ready to do something, right?"








 Gradually understanding the situation, Sephi let out a sigh and then made a triumphant face as usual.








Comments

Popular Posts