I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 5-: Lesser Elf Village




Chapter 5-: Let's listen to the village chief's magical story!



(TL By GUST)









"That can't be true, it's a flame ......."










 When I saw the chief lighting the firewood, I was about to ask him if he was the owner of the "gift of fire".








 But before I could utter the question, I remembered.






 I was not sure if they were elves, although they call themselves degraded lessors.








I am ashamed of my power compared to the magical power of Resto-sama, but...





After all, you can use magic just as well as the elves.






"Compared to the magic of the pure elven race, it is a trifle..."








 The village chief replied, pointing his hand to the sink and saying, "Water! He then turns his hand to the sink and utters, "Water!








 Then a fistful of water formed in the palm of his hand and flew into the sink, making a small sound.










The four elemental magics we can use are fire, water, earth, and clay. There are a few who can turn back to their ancestors, but I am limited to what I have just seen.










There is no need to be modest. We humans have the power of "gift," but it is only one power per person. There are almost no one who can use many different attributes like you can.











I can only use my crafting skills, and I can't make fire or blow wind. I can produce water, but I can't control it.












 As far as I know, only the elves can use all four elements of magic.









 The pure elves mentioned by the village chief have the power to manipulate the magic of the four elements, and even the kingdom does not attack the land where they live, but sends messengers to each other to find a way to coexist.









 However, it is said that the pure elves consider themselves a noble race and look down on other races.









 I remember my father complaining that it was very difficult to have an equal relationship with them.









 But what about Koritko and the other lesser elves?










 They seem to be able to use the magic of the four elements just like elves, but they don't show any signs of being arrogant.










 I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that they call themselves degraded lesser elves.








He said, "Mr. Resto, the tea is ready. Tea is ready, please take your seats."










 As I was listening to the village head talk about magic, Terrine turned around and told me so.











 On the tray in her hand, there was a tea set for everyone and sweets from Agni.









I have a horse tongue, and I don't like hot food.











 The Holy Beast, who had walked up to the side of the table, muttered as he looked at the hot tea being poured into the container for the Holy Beast.









 I've never heard of horse tongue before, but it probably means the same thing as cat tongue.








Terrine, I'm sorry, but would you mind huffing this tea to cool it down?








Hoo-hoo?







'Mm-hmm. If you can cool it down with your beautiful breath, that's all I need.








I'll do it. Terrine, continue preparing the tea.



 






Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!








Ugwah! What the hell are you doing!?






'You have a horse tongue, don't you? Then I'll cool it down for you.







No, that's not what I meant!






What do you mean, "No"? It should have cooled down by now. Now drink it.









 It was in the midst of such a noisy commotion.






 A cold wind suddenly blew across my cheeks as if from nowhere.









 It was an invitation from a hole in the middle of the house.






Comments

Popular Posts