I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners

Quiet story God's mistake (Micheline perspective)

(TL By GUST)



"No way ...! I had a soul that I brought from the earth, but I failed to reincarnate."


 Why am I so unlucky! ?? Even though Sheriffy got a soul from Japan on Earth!


 I created a world that imitated my favourite Japan!


 Well, the child who was reincarnated as an apostle before made me into a world more like medieval Europe on Earth than Japan ... but that was a mistake in the selection of people.


 Still, I was looking forward to the future development. At this rate, humans will be extinct in this world again by being killed by monsters, right? 


 That is not acceptable! I don't know when the divine power that will create the next world will accumulate.


 I have to go to Sheriffy for the time being!




"Sheriffy! Help me! I failed to reincarnate the soul I received the other day! What should I do?"



"Micheline, what does it mean to fail !? It's the soul I brought from my world. You told me to treat it carefully!"


 Sheriffy is angry with her beautiful black hair. I apologized for being small.


"sorry……"


 Sheriffy approached me and ran through my head.


"It hurts! Sheriffy hurts!"


"You're wrong? Be quiet."


"It hurts, it really hurts! I'm sorry ~"


 When I desperately apologized, Sheriffy finally stopped.


"So why did you fail?"


"It seems that there was a body in my world that fits perfectly with that soul. So unfortunately it was just the moment when the person died and the soul left! I was pulled by that body and left Japan. The soul I took has entered that body ... "


"Is it possible that another person's body and soul fit perfectly? Is that true?"


"Truth! I can't lie!"


 The truth is, you intended to reincarnate the soul from Japan as my apostle to the children of the royal family.


 Even so, I couldn't get into the body of a poor commoner ...!


"Sure, your world was eroded by a forest of demons, and you wanted to help humans, so you reincarnated for that, right?"


"That's right! For that reason, I was planning to explain everything in the divine world, then grant abilities, and reincarnate to the highest status ..."


"Did you not grant the ability?"


"I managed to grant all-attribute magic and all-language understanding, but I couldn't contact you because I couldn't give you the gods to talk to me. I was reincarnated into a poor commoner, and the purpose of the reincarnation was also conveyed. There no……"


 If it was true, I should have contacted him regularly even after he was reincarnated and asked me to save the world while instructing him ...


 After that, I was planning to bring the world that had become a medieval European style closer to Japan ...


"How long does it take for your world to be invaded by monsters? How long does it take for you to be reincarnated next time?"


"I can only afford it for a few decades ... so it's only a few hundred years before I can be reincarnated. It's almost empty because I've used too much divine power."


"What did you use that divine power !?"


"Because ... the previous world was extinct and the human world was really good, so I made another world now. First, I used a lot of divine power to create a new world. And now I wanted the world to have humans as soon as possible, and I wanted to create an environment close to Japan, so I made various efforts to fast-forward the time.


 In the first world, I created, if all living things were given magical power, humans would be extinct by demons.


 That's why I thought that the second world should give magical power only to humans! I'm smart, right? 


 I created the world with the image of Japan, the world of Sheriffy, which I love. I did my best to make similar vegetation! 


 There are some differences because of its magical power, but ... and I didn't make the rice that caused the increase of monsters in the first world ... Well, that's a trivial problem!


 It was a shock that the child who was reincarnated as an apostle from Japan on the way said that he liked medieval Europe instead of Japanese style, and that he didn't look like Japan at all ... I still liked this world.



 I made one mistake when creating this world. I finally noticed the mistake more than 300 years ago ...


 What ... it seems that the first failed world and this world were connected by a small hole! !! I wonder why I made such a mistake! ??


 The holes were getting bigger and bigger, and plants and animals entered this world and created a forest of demons in this world. Actually, there shouldn't be any monsters in this world ...


 At this rate, humans will be destroyed by monsters, just like in the first world.


 With that in mind, I dropped a shingu and a book to close the hole in this world! Don't you think I'm doing my best? ??


 However, no one could find the shingu and the book, and when they were found, it seems that the people who could handle the language were almost extinct in the war and no one could read the book.


After all, the forest of demons is expanding more and more.


 I was planning to reincarnate this time to close the hole, but ... I wouldn't fail ...


"If you can't do anything anymore, you have to pray that the person will move from you and save the world, or the monsters aren't cute. I think the world of monsters is fine, too?"


"I like humans! I like the human world! The world of Sheriffy is not the world of humans."


"I wasn't trying to make it a human world. It seems that smart humans will survive in a world without magical power. Shouldn't Micheline also have a world without magical power?"


"Because Sheriffy wasn't saying ... the world would eventually be destroyed without magic ..."


"Well, that's right. When humans use energy other than magical power, the world seems to break down more and more."


"That's why I decided to stop it and made it a magical world!"


 It was good up to that point, but ... where did I make a mistake? No, it's not! I'm not mistaken. I was just out of luck.


 It's okay to reflect on what I've done so far, so I have to think about the future ...


 Anyway ... I wonder if my name was Leon now? I have no choice but to have Leon do his best. I hope there is a way to contact you from here ...


"Is there any way I can contact you?"


"If it's an oracle, don't you use that much divine power?"


"Sheriffy! That's it!"


 That's right! If it's an oracle, you may be able to tell Leon even if it's not directly!


 But wait ......... I wasn't worshipped at all in this world ... what should I do?


 Because the divine power was empty and I couldn't do the oracle.


"Sheriffy! I wasn't worshipped at all in this world ... what should I do ..."


"Whatever you do, it's your own business. I don't have any faith in the first place."

"God is such a thing. I wonder if there is really nothing I can do ... Do you think you will believe me if you oracle?"

"Well, you won't believe me if you don't take the time. I have to watch over for the time being. If it doesn't work, I should come back to the earth."


"I'm grateful for that, but I like my world."


"Well, do your best."


"I'm not full of heart!"


"Yes, yes, by the time you come to play next time, you'll have the rest of the manga, so cheer up."


"Really !? I love Sheriffy !!"


"It's already cash. Anyway, I have to watch over it now. It's time to go back to my world."


 Sheriffy is waving with a bitter smile.


"Yes, but there must be something we can do. We will definitely save humans!"


 With that said, I returned to my world, Miyusorute.




Comments

Popular Posts