I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.



Volume 3-: Devil's Tower and Sky Corridor

Chapter 7-: Craft an elevated road!

(TL By GUST)


"Craft!"



 A straight road through a deep forest.



 It looks straight when viewed from above, but it is actually a slope with a slight slope, and it seems that it gradually floats from the ground.



 Of course, it's not really floating in the air, but a number of pillars support it.



"Next, the roof should be grid-shaped so that sunlight and starlight can enter, and the glass is crafted in between! Yeah, it feels good."




 I'm on that road right now.



 We had already built a relay station a little higher than the surrounding trees.




 The reason why it was made like that was when I was making a final plan with Kieda and others based on the map I made.




 At first, I was planning to make a straight path to split the forest in half.




 But as soon as I told everyone about it while pointing at the map, I got a dissenting opinion.




 It was also from two unexpected people, Fail and Koritoko.




"Then the animals in the forest will be in trouble."




"The road separates the right and left. That's no good."




 According to Koritoko, the beasts and monsters that live in the forest live in a wide range of places, such as a place of residence and a feeding ground.




 Therefore, if a wall is created in the middle of the range of action, the ecosystem will be significantly affected.




 On the other hand, Fail seems to have read the story of some country that was divided by the sudden flood of the river a long time ago, and I remembered the story when I saw the map depicting the road through the middle of the forest. It seems to be new.




"Surely there is a reason for them to say."




"Then what should I do? I thought I had to do this if I wanted to create a safe road for carriages to pass through."




"That's right. Then how about this?"




 In response to my question, Kieda suggested: "make a way in the air."




 I would use a lot of materials rather than making a straight road, and above all, I had never seen such a road even in the royal capital.




 So, before the performance, I tried to craft several kinds of models at the base last night.





 At that time, Kieda handed me a book called "Hundred Views of Bridges in the World."




 When I asked him why he had such a thing, he said, "It's a hobby," and I couldn't hear anything more.





 And the piers that were built under the supervision of Kieda until late at night are now supporting our feet.





"I'm glad that my hobby has helped Rest. It was published by ourselves living in the royal capital at our own expense. I also helped a little, but it's a fun task. I would like to talk with Rest about the bridge. "





 Recalling Kieda's talkative "Bridge Narrative," which I don't usually talk about, I'm a little nervous, and I'm crafting a building inside the relay station as planned.




 However, since it is a place that is not so tall or spacious, it is a basic one-story building, and only a small hut that can accommodate up to 10 people can be built.




 If you build a carriage storage and a simple stable next to it and create a mechanism to draw rainwater from the roof, it will be completed for the time being.





"Huh. Well, I wonder if it's like this."



"Oh, lord! I'm ready to eat!"



"Oh, I'm going now."




 Koritoko calls me, who was checking if there was anything I forgot to make at the relay base.




 While I was building the base, Terrine was preparing a little late lunch in the kitchenette crafted next to the carriage.




 Koritoko must have helped with that.




"Rest, it looks like the future."




"I'll listen to it while eating."




"Okay. If you wait any longer, Koritoko looks cute."





 We look at this and smile at Koritoko waving "Fast!".




"Go now!"




 Then, when he turned his hand toward Koritoko, he and Kieda started walking toward the carriage.






Comments

Popular Posts