Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 60-: Emigration completed. And hunting is necessary
(TL By GUST)



"I don't have enough energy at all"


 After carving the orchards and fields, it's been another week.

 My ghost, newly named Yug Gangreli (Gang), said that.


 By the way, in the last two weeks, the houses of the elves have been relocated.


 The building that was originally in the Elven Village was disassembled into building materials, and the missing materials were supplemented by cutting down trees in the surrounding forest.


 Normally, it is not possible to immediately use a felled tree as a building material, but this could be solved by slowly draining water with water magic.


 Then, the wooden dwellings of the elves and werewolves were completed in the vast cave, which is the hidden village of the dwarves.

 Building the homes of more than 100 households in a short period of two weeks is more than a magic that can be used as a supplement, it must be said that the dwarf is a skill.


 Now they all live mainly in caves.

 However, there are many people who are active outside during the day, such as harvesting fruits and crops and brewing sake using them. By the way, the place to make sake and the storehouse to store sake are built in the old elf village where my body is located.

 If you keep it in the dwarven village, you cannot eliminate the concern that it will be consumed without permission.


 Sefie also seemed to be more comfortable in the wooded forest and outside than in the cave, so he spent the day outside.

 That's why, during the daytime, I also reluctantly helped manage the orchards and fields by returning to the main body (the spirit gang was given a name by Sefie and was deceived for only one day, and immediately complained. Has hung down).


 On that day as well, I returned to my consciousness, and when I thought about helping, the word that was said was Gang's "insufficient energy."


"Isn't there enough energy?"


"King. To maintain the barrier and to generate a large amount of crops, the magical power, vitality, and nutrients will not be enough as it is. "


 Think of it as a word.

 Currently, I am constantly developing the illusionary barrier and producing food to support a population of well over 1000 people.

 Of course, the burden is considerable.


"The accumulated rhizomes will not disappear in a few days."


"So much"


 When I lived in the forest, I consumed less energy for my daily income and expenditure.

 That's why I used to store excess energy as a rhizome every day, but it seems that the storage is about to run out.


 However, it's easy to deal with.


"If so, do you want to grow the roots outside the field and expand the forest?"


 The first is to expand the range of "energy drain" and "photosynthesis".

 In other words, expand myself. It is not necessary to mutate the extended roots into trees, but it is sufficient to extend the roots toward the sea side of the large tree and erode the forest.

 Then, if the forest is "assimilated" with me, not only can you use the above two skills to improve the recovery efficiency of various energies and nutrients, but you can also use the "ground vein improvement" skill to draw the ground vein and recover the magical power. You could make it even faster.

 Originally, this is a land with a high concentration of demons, but it should become a denser demon environment.


"Let's have Brynhildr and Grams hunt monsters."


 Not only monsters that can be eaten, but also monsters that cannot be eaten can be used as nutrients for me.

 Much more energy can be gained by "energy draining" to a monster corpse than by "energy draining" from the ground.

 After overfishing a little, this is the sacred mountain worship, also known as the Makai.

 There is no danger of disturbing the ecosystem.


"That's going to work"


"Well, it depends on the amount of monsters that Brynhildr and others hunt, is it possible?"


 Gang agrees with my proposal and affirms it.

 I'm not saying that I'm going to kill the Wyverns every day, but if I have about 5 Wyverns, I should be able to maintain the barrier and continue food production at the current pace.

"--That's why I want you to hunt monsters for smooth food production."


 Immediately, I gathered and requested the sisters of the war maiden, Grams, and Go.

 Well, I didn't think it was a tiny bit to refuse to be a ghost, but as expected, the Brynhildr and others were willing to respond to my request.


"Ufufu, leave it to us."


"Hey Lord, can the berserkers be taken?"


 However, I couldn't easily nod to Aile's question.

 Sure, mobilizing a large number of berserkers will increase the efficiency of hunting, but at the same time, it will consume more energy.

 It is the main me of the mansion that replenishes the damage and consumed [life force] and [magical power] of the berserkers.

 In addition, the situation is not so imminent as to mobilize hundreds of berserkers.


"No, first hunt without the berserkers. If that's not enough, I'll think about it again. "


 So I decided to reject it for the time being.

 Besides, I don't think that the results of hunting will be insufficient by mobilizing Brynhildr and others, Grams and Go.


"I understand, the Lord"


"I have received your order."


"OK, Lord"


 Grams and others don't seem to have any intention of rejecting my request.

 Each of them nodded reverently and headed for hunting outside the illusionary barrier.


 Then a few hours.


 Brynhildr and his colleagues returned shortly after spending a busy time producing food here by "seed generation" and "mutation" and regenerating seedlings with plant magic after harvesting.

 You come here through the ridges of the wheat field that shines golden and undulates, but it is a big catch that you can see from a distance.


"I'm back now, Lord"


"It's a big catch, Lord"


 That said, there are many kinds of monsters that can be piled up in front of me (main body).

 Maybe I didn't encounter the Wyvern today, but I don't see it, but instead, there are many insect-based monsters.

 There are a lot of giant beetles manipulated by Embra, centipede monsters that are too big by any means-giant sentipedes, first-time ant monsters, bee monsters, dragonfly monsters, and so on.

 Naturally, all of them are huge.

 Stacked insects, insects, insect monsters.


 What did you guys ... go to catch insects?


 Well, anyway.

 These insect-based monsters aren't fed by the elves either, and it's okay for me to absorb them all.

 Perhaps Brynhildr and others thought so and hunted only insect-type monsters, yeah.


"This is enough"


 Wrap the roots around the piled monsters and use "Energy Drain" to nourish the magic stones.

 Naturally, there is no shortage of the large amount of energy obtained. Rather, one giant centipede is more than enough for a day.


"-That's why hunting is good, so it's good."


 I gently told the fact that I didn't have to hunt so far.

 Everyone nodded obediently, and that day was disbanded--


"Oh, Embra, I have something to ask."


"Yes, what?"


 ――But, only Embra is stopped.

 He turned around, smiling like a benevolent mother with a neutral look.


"Well, it's about the elders ..."


 There is nothing else that I am interested in.

 It's about the Elven Elders of the Elven Village.

 It's been strange since I got an answering machine at the Elven Village that day when I arrived at this Dwarven Hidden Village because it would interfere with the negotiations.


"What happened to the elders?"


 Embra tilts her head mysteriously.

 There are no fragments of guilt or conscience.

 So is it my misunderstanding?

 No, since that day, the situation of our elders has changed completely.

 How much has changed-against the dwarves who have always faced the quarrel


"Oh! This is Gordo!"


 It's a transformation that makes you talk with a smile.

 Elder Gordo, who was spoken to by this, was also stunned, but that should be natural. After all, Elder and Elder Gordo didn't experience a reconciliation event, and it was like that the next time they met.


"Oh, oh?"


"Everything seems to be living together from now on."


"Oh, oh"


"Ha ha ha! That's great! Then we all ask for your help!"


"U, Umu"

"This is a sign of your approach! It's a sake that I brewed, but it's a treasured gem that has been aged in a barrel of torrent for more than a dozen years!"


 Having said that, he handed the liquor refilled in a small barrel to Elder Gordo.

 Well, if this liquor was poisonous, I didn't think the elder looked strange-it was really a treasured liquor, as the elder says.

 Impressed by the elf's treasured sake made by the old-fashioned method, Elder Gordo is now a friend of Gigi with the elder.


 ――It's definitely strange!


 The elders can't get along with the dwarves so easily!

 What comes to my mind is that I was away from home the day before my personality changed. The answering machine should have been accompanied by Embra. This is definitely that, right?


"Embra, I'm not angry, so I'll be honest ... Elders, you're manipulating it, right?"


 No matter how astounding the elders' attitudes towards dwarves, I think it's overkill to manipulate them like monsters.

 However, when Embra suddenly kneels on the spot for some reason, she hangs her head deeply toward me.

 I thought it was an apology, but the words Embra said did not admit his guilt.


"Lord, I swear to the Lord that I am not manipulating the elders. I am not using any skills or magic."


 The voice was forever serious and sincere.

 It doesn't look like he's lying, and as long as Embra says, "I swear to the Lord," that should be true.

 That's why I decided to abandon allegations of Embra.


"Well, that's fine. I was suspiciously bad. "


"No, not at all."


 Embra didn't seem to be offended, and when she bowed with a smile, she turned her heels back and left.

 As I was seeing off his back, Gang muttered.


"I didn't use any skills or magic ... Then what did you do?"


 I was surprised.

 surely.


"That's scary"


"What did you really do ...!"


 We saw off Embra's back with horror.



Comments

Popular Posts