Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 59-: Power Industry Food Production All I
(TL By GUST)


"Well, what are they doing !?"


"Elf !? Isn't it a fucking elf !?"


"Why don't you go to war with Atai and others !? Isn't it fine !! Come on!"


 Elders of the Dwarves-It was such a rough welcome waiting for us to be taken by Elder Gordo to the Hidden Village in the depths of the cave.

 Many of the bloody and brave women were dwarves, who stood in front of us with frying pans, hammers, ladles, pickaxes, etc. in their hands.


 We were led by the dwarves, but they seemed to misunderstand that "the unlucky men lost to the elves and were pushed into the Hidden Village."


 By the way, the story changes, but fortunately the female dwarves did not look like the muscular beard moja, and the difference from the male was not obvious.


 I don't know why, but in my "knowledge," there was two pieces of information about the appearance of dwarven females.

 One is, as I mentioned earlier, the knowledge that he has a beard moja and a muscular figure so that he can not tell the difference from a man.

 On the contrary, they have the knowledge that they look like a little girl in the human race, which is not similar to a man.


 I was wondering if these were contradictory, but it was probably a mistake in remembering "I was before".

 The dwarven women are as short as the men, but they certainly look young, probably because they don't have beards. However, if I was told that I was a little girl, I had to twist my neck.


 What do they mean-it's strong?


 Little girls-or rather, if the girls trained their whole body muscles, they would probably be like them.

 It had such a strong and dependable appearance.


 ――Quiet talk Anyway...


"It's like a while ago, I'll do it ...?"


 I was a little tired of rehashing the development that I did with the old Gordes outside, so I decided to give the gathered women the sake I brought to end the wasted resistance.


"First of all, please drink this and then complain!"


 Of course, the dwarven women were still screaming and screaming, and they were screaming for the explanation.

 However, if you completely ignore them and hand over the sake, it is a creature called a dwarf that immediately shuts up.

 Already their gaze is nailed to a glass of liquor.

 and--,


"What are you going to do with Atai and others by letting them drink such delicious sake !?"


 ――After all, the dwarf female was also cholo.

 After drinking the contents of the cup and getting cramped, they utter praise for sake-but for some reason they start to say something strange.


"No way, I'm aiming for Atai's body ...!?"


"If you want this sake, you can pay for it with your body !? That's right !?"


"No, Chiga--"


"Wow ah ah! This person isn't there! But Atai has been made into a body that can't be helped without this sake ... !!


"Hey! ?? because I do not want to--"


"Ku! It's been 20 years before my husband ... I can't let other young Mons have a hard time. It's good ... I think I'll be a human sacrifice here! ... When did you make this sake !? "


 For some reason, everyone points to me all at once to the words of the aunt Dwarf who stood up a little.


"Huh? picture?"


"What ...? It's surprisingly good that you're not even human ... well, that's good. Atai will accept all your desires."


"No no no! It ’s really good, it ’s really good! !!"


"Come here!"


"It's really good! Stop it!"


"Don't embarrass a woman! Come on!"


"Please stop, I'm serious please! ??"


 An aunt dwarf trying to catch me and me desperately running away.


 ...... I've had the most terrifying horror these days.

"Why wasn't Atai's body what you were looking for? Then say so first."


 Ghahaha! Aunt Dwarf laughs out loud.

 The explanations of the old Gordes and the elves managed to help us understand why we were here.


 A little later, I was about to be taken to my aunt Dwarf's home ...

 I escaped from the crisis of chastity (?) In a dangerous place, and I was trembling in Sefie's arms.


"I'm scared ... I was scared ..."


"Good"


 While being stroked by Sefie, I gradually regained my normal feelings, but I was deeply hurt.


"Well, if you say that you can give me food and sake, isn't it okay to live here? To be honest, Atai and others were in trouble. Some of the elderly people in the village may be stubborn, but not so much. Don't worry. My elder seems to be convinced, so it shouldn't be a problem. "


"Oh, that's right"


 I just turn my face in Sefie's arms and respond to the Auntie Dwarf.

 I'm talking like a nice aunt now, but I don't feel like being alert when I think about when I'll suddenly change and attack.


"It helps. From now on ... Nice to meet you. "


 I'm wondering if it's really okay to say hello, but I can't come this far and turn back.

 Finally, dedicate Wol to her ...


"Ai, so it's good to live, but where do you live? It will take a while to build a house?"


 With the word, I overlook the inside of the cave.

 There seems to be a fairly large space here, and even if you build a house where elves and werewolves live, there is plenty of space.

 But certainly, you can't build a house in a few hours or so.

 Even if the village house is relocated, the house on the tree cannot be relocated as it is. It could be dismantled and used as a building material.


"That's right ... I'll have to live outside for a while. If it's just a dazzling barrier, I can't help but keep it taut. "


 I have already explained to the Aunt Dwarf that she has moved along with the village.

 At first, it seemed to be half-trusted, but if you actually show the village outside, it's one shot.

 Barriers are usually illusionary barriers, and if you don't want the monsters to be noticed, you can remove the "Drasil form" that Sefie calls and lower the roots to the ground.


"But building a house is hard ..."


 To my mutter,


"What are you saying?"


"Huh?"


 Aunt Dwarf said with a stunned face for some reason.


"Let us build a house, leave it to us."


"Is it good?"


"Good or nothing, do you guys divide sake and food into Attai and others? But it's a dwarf who doesn't help me."


 Next to the aunt dwarf, the old Gordo and other male dwarves nodded, "Yeah."

 It was a clean and pleasant attitude, as if the feud with the elf had been flushed into the water.

 What a mess. It's a bit different from some elders.


"That's why you guys are that."


 When I thought about it, my aunt dwarf turned her face red and glanced at me as I expected.

 Elder Gordo also looks at him, saying, "Do you know?"


"Look, you guys are that. That ... isn't it?"


"That's right."


"Nda Nda"


 That.

 Well, that's it.

 Yes yes.


"Sake"


"That's right! Then!"


"That's right!"


"What!"


 Apparently, I'm going to build a house, so I thought I should make sake in the meantime.

 Well, I knew it from the beginning.

With that in mind, we ended up having a happy feud with the dwarves and living together.


 We will live outside the cave while the dwarves dismantle, transport and relocate the elves' treehouses.

 First of all, I cancelled the "Drasil form".

 Unravel the tightly knitted roots and lay down the roots on the ground spreading in front of the cave to integrate them.

 The elves' village was a little "raised" because of the extra soil in the place where the village was originally located.

 Well, it can't be helped that it looks a little clunky.


 Then, if the "Illusion Barrier" is constantly developed to keep the demons away from the village, then "fields" and "orchards" must be created to produce the large amount of food that will be needed in the future.


 First of all, the orchard.

 It's an important place to drink, or to feed elves and werewolves.

 At first, I thought about increasing the number of torrents under the control of "seed generation", but that would reduce the taste of the fruits produced.

 That's why we grow the roots toward the cultivated place, and when we finish growing the roots in a distant place, we use "mutation" to change the roots into fruit trees and the orchard where hundreds of fruit trees spread. It's done.


 The fruit trees were not grown into huge trees, and all were made to be a little over the height of a person.

 It's easier to harvest, and you don't have to use your skills to make big trees to produce fruit.


 Then, once the orchard is built, the next is the field.

 The products mainly grow wheat, rice, potatoes and other staple foods.

 This also grows its roots toward another cultivated place and "mutates" it into wheat, rice, potato seedlings, and so on.

 Even if wheat and rice are harvested, if you leave the roots and stems, you should be able to regenerate and harvest without problems.

 If the potatoes are dug up, it will be until then, but again, the seedlings can be regenerated from the few roots left in the ground, so there should be no problem. It's a reborn vegetable. I feel something different.


 To my knowledge, I thought that rice needed paddy fields, but it seemed that it could grow without problems if a large amount of water was generated by water magic through the roots connected from the ground. In addition, there is no river around here, but there is a lot of water, probably because it is the point where the waterfall falls.


 Well, after creating a field for main food like this, prepare the corn necessary for sake brewing and the field for making various vegetables by exactly the same procedure.

 In other words, all you have to do is grow the roots and generate and grow seedlings by "mutation".


 It would have taken about a week to finish all of this.

 There were now vast orchards and fields around the elf village.

 By the way, there were other trees growing, but they were cultivated by logging them as building materials or by killing them with "Energy Drain".

 The rocks and rocks were rolling on the surface and in the ground, but with the help of the dwarves, the rocks were turned into soil.

 They have "earth attributes" like elves, but unlike elves, they seem to be good at "earth magic" and "mineral magic", and they crushed rocks and turned them into the soil.


 The orchards and fields became Oita in this way, but at the same time, problems emerged.


"This is a hassle to manage"


 Of course, using skills to make fruits and crops means that I have to activate the skills one by one.

 One or two is fine, but the number of trees and seedlings in orchards and fields is less than a thousand or 2,000.

 It would be fine if I managed it all the time, but I hate working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


 So I thought it would be nice if there was someone who could manage it for me.

 I have an idea.

 But the question is, can I manage my body for me rather than what I think it is.


 If you think about it, the big tree in the elf village still has Brynhildr and small spirits. Still, it's a part of my body.

 Then, isn't it okay if there is something in the body that is "one more"?


 To confirm that guess, I used the "Bunrei Generation" skill.

 The [divinity value] that has been reduced by using it before has already accumulated nearly 100, so there is no problem in using it again. It seems that [divinity value] has become easier to accumulate since I started living with dwarves.

 Probably not because of my mind.


 anyway.


[Divinity value] I tried to possess the spirit that was generated by consuming "10" to my body.


 I myself was in the main body to use the skill, but the spirit was able to possess the main body without any problem.


 It was a strange state where two consciousnesses lived together in one body, but I didn't feel any discomfort or inconvenience. Both are me.


 That's why I decided to ask the spirits to manage the main body, the orchard, and the fields because I could act freely.


"I don't like that"


"-Ah?" 


 However, when I explained the situation, the spirit said such a thing.


"No, I don't like that kind of annoying thing."


"What are you? Still me!"

"Because you are! I'm you too, so I'm the same as you, so I'm sure I don't like it! Divide that much!" 


"Well ...! What are you going to do?"


"What are you and what are you! It's a big mistake to hear what I say!"


"Listen to what you say!"


 ――That's why I entrusted the management of the orchards and fields to the spirits I created.


 Well, no matter how much he complains, after all, it's a ghost. It seems that I couldn't go against my main command.

 If I go to see the situation often, it seems that my spirit is working seriously, and I feel relieved.


"Chi, the blur is ..."


"..."


 However, every time I meet, I get a swearing voice like this.

 Normally I would try my best to curse him back, but I was different on this day.

 Sefie was following him to meet the newly created spirit.


"Yug, good morning"


"nothing? Sefie? good morning"


 As was the case with the spirits that I created before, Sephi calls me the spirits "Yugu".

 Well, it's not a mistake because both are me.

 However, unlike the first spirit, I will have the opportunity to meet frequently from now on. If so, it would be confusing if they had the same name.


 So Sefie ran for a new name.


"What happened? Is it for something?"


"Hmm, I'm trying to give a new name to the new Yug."


"Well, a new name"


"Yes!"


 It seems that the spirits have corrected their mood so easily that it is doubtful that they are really me.


 To such a spirit, Sephi gave a new name with a "genshuku" look rather than solemnity.


"For a new Yug, I will give the name Yug = Gangreli!"


"Yug = Gangreli ...? I don't know what it means ... I think it's pretty good!"


 The spirit, Yug-Gangreli, was delighted.


 Maybe I think it's longer and cooler than me (main body). Because I'm stupid.




TL NOTE-: Support us for additional chapters. 




Comments

Popular Posts