Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 58-: Come on, Dwarven Village
(TL By GUST)



Negotiations with the dwarves ended without delay.


 I'm a little worried about what the 5,000-year feud was, but I think we shouldn't complain because the negotiations have been settled.


"Did you have alcohol? It's difficult to persuade other people not to drink."


 It was the old man dwarf who confirmed that.


 I heard that he is the elder of the Dwarven Hidden Village.


 By the way, the name was Gordo.


"Oh, I got it from the village"


 If you answer that and turn around, the men are carrying a large jar.


 When I asked Elder Gordo about the population of the Dwarven Village, he said it was about 700, so it's probably in time.


 By the way, considering the population of 700 people, it seems that almost all the male dwarves were mobilized for those who went out.


 For the time being, all the elves and werewolves are gathered behind us, and since they are carried by a considerable number of the men, it can be seen that the amount of alcohol is quite large.


 However, Old Gordo growls with a difficult face.


"Umm, enough?"


"No, it's enough."


 Even if you convert it from the amount distributed to the dwarves of less than 300 people earlier, it should be an amount that can be afforded.


"Whether to keep that amount until night ..."


"I'm going to drink just how much! It's decided only for tasting for persuasiveness! I promised all the dwarves to make sake, but it would take some time. I don't want to drink at such a pace. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have to mature at all. "


 I haven't converted the amount of those who should have already drank.


"Um ... that's right. That's a shame ... By the way, how much liquor can be brewed at one time? Depending on the amount, it may not be possible to let it rest for a long time as the Lord says. Please think about it properly. "


"Are you going to drink up the sake for ageing...? Please be patient there. "


"Patience? It's the first word I hear."


"Hey Photoshop"


 It seems that the elves and werewolves are ready.


 Laurel says on behalf of everyone from behind.


"Spirit, we are ready."


"Oh, that's right. Then let's go. Now, go to the Dwarven Village!"


 Then we set out for a cave pierced by a cliff, a dwarven hidden village beyond.


"Wait!"


 ――When I tried, Elder Gordo stopped us.


"What?"


 Curiously, he pointed to a spot in the group of elves and trembled. His eyes are wide open and he seems to be scared for some reason.


"Oh, what's that !?"


"Huh?"


 If you look at the point of Elder Gordo, there are Go-kun who have not evolved yet. Nearby wood golems, thorn-shaped golems, and ivy-shaped golems are lined up.


 However, there are only a few of them.


"Ah, that's Go-kun, it's a plant golem I made."


"I don't know if it's a golem or something, but it's no good! If you take such a mon, the village mon will be scared!"


"Eh? Go-kun is kind?"


 Sefie also defended me, but Elder Gordo just said, "Don't do it!" And didn't listen.


 Well, it's certainly strange from what I saw, and I don't know how scary it is.


 I decided to have Go-kun and his friends stay at home this time, although it would be bad for them to get used to it.


 Although the effect of the barrier has not disappeared yet, it may be unwise to leave no one behind, so think positively that it is just right.


 I gave instructions to Go and asked them to protect the village.


"Well, I'm leaving again this time--"


"-That's awesome !! That guy! There's a guy who's even worse than the guys before!"


 However, once again, Elder Gordo is sick.


 When I turned my gaze, wondering what it was, he was pointing to the existence of a full-body armour, long arms, and a demon-faced figure.


 It may look scary, but you'll find that you're a good guy to talk to.


 I decided to relieve the concerns of Elder Gordo.


"He is an evolution of Go, and his name is Kitaro. It looks scary but it's a good guy. "


"Haha, play, master"


 When I was introducing Kitaro, I approached him.

 Kitaro tells me something I don't understand, looking at the old Gordo who is frightened by the approaching Kitaro.

After that, when I finally turned to Elder Gordo, I bowed with a polite gesture. From its movements, you can see that it is not an unreasonable monster, but an intelligent being who knows etiquette.


"The first time I see you, Mr Gordo. My name is Gram. If you ask, will you be living together from now on? Then we are brothers and sisters. I swear I will never hurt my compatriots. Please believe me. "


"Oh, oh ...? Well, the contents are surprisingly Matomo ... Well, then the Lord is awesome."


 Apparently, he understood that he wasn't afraid.


"Good, Kitaro"


"It's Gram, Lord"


"Huh? Is that so?"


"That's right, Lord"


 Speaking of which, it was decided to name Gram instead of Kitaro.

 Well, isn't it something to worry about?


"The Lord?"


"No, nothing. Good, then this time it's time to go-- "


"--I'm not convinced! Oh !!"


 Hey, what's this time?

 That said, you don't have to look at who shouted. The elder, who was lying on the ground, shouted.

 The restraint has not been released yet, but it seems that he spit out the stuffing that was blocking his mouth.

 I turned my gaze on Laurel.


(Laurel)


(Yes)


 Laurel nods with all his heart and tries to silence the noisy laurels.


"Leave it to me here"


 With that said, the first person to come forward was Embra.

 He crouches beside the elders who bounce around on the ground, and puts his hand on his mouth. Then mysterious! For some reason, the elders may fall asleep by peeling off their white eyes while saying "Huh, huh !?"!


"Grandpas seem tired because of various things, and I'll take care of them while I'm away."


 After putting everyone to sleep soundly, Embra said with a benevolent smile that he would take care of the old men.


"Well, then it's bad, but don't ask."


"Yes, leave it to me."


 We left the Elders to Embla, and this time we really set out for the Dwarven Village.

Follow the leading dwarves into the cave.

 It wasn't a complete natural cave, but it seemed to be easy to walk inside.

 The ground is almost flat, and the walls and ceiling are arched.

 However, after travelling a dozen meters, I immediately hit a dead end.


 It doesn't look like there is a side street, and it's a space where even a little less than 300 people who have come out, let alone the dwarven village, can't live at all.

 In the first place, it will not be possible to enter a large number of 300.


 The mystery of that mysterious question was explained by a mysterious phenomenon occurring in front of me.


"Oh! Amazing! Everyone can hear!"


 Sefie shines his eyes on a phenomenon that he has never seen.

 Beyond Sefie's line of sight, the dwarves in front disappear one after another into the "wall."


 Of course, there is neither a door nor a door.

 It looks completely like a cave wall.

 However, the dwarves do not stop in front of the wall and proceed calmly without stopping.

 And without hitting the wall, it disappears into or beyond the wall, creating ripples that look like throwing pebbles on the surface of the water.


 I understand that I can use the "Illusion Barrier", but I don't feel that the walls of the cave are just illusions. Probably a real wall.

 However, it seems strange that the surrounding magic elements are dark.

 Even considering the place of the sacred mountain, which is originally rich in demons, it is still unnaturally dark.


"I heard from Wolf--"


 While muttering, I went into the wall with Sephi.

 Immediately after that, I went to the other side-no, probably nowhere in the sacred mountain in terms of coordinates.

 It's different from the inside of a dim cave, and it's as bright as the outside.

 But it's not outside.


"When you actually see it, it's amazing."


 It was a cave with a vast space.

 Looking back, there's only a cave wall, but you can probably get out of here.

 Looking up, there is a ceiling far away, and from the ceiling where the background is exposed, many things like crystal pillars protrude.

 Apparently, the light is coming out of the crystal pillar and it is quite bright.


 And many stone buildings were lined up in the cave.

 Probably built for the dwarves to live in. There are quite a few houses and buildings that look like workshops.

 Looking at them, Elder Gordo suddenly turned around and said.


"How about? This is the village where we live, and the artificial alien world that was created before Ragnarok ... Well, to put it in a profane way, it's a labyrinth."



 The dwarven village was in the labyrinth.




TL Note-: More such chapters on your way. Stay tuned......



Comments

  1. Your website keeps pushing the page up to the top WHILE I'm trying to read. What's going on, bro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are sorry if you are experiencing this problem, Google auto ads is optimising the ads so this problem will be there for some time but will soon return to normal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts