I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Chapter 19-: Invitation to the dinner party
(TL By GUST)



For the next few days, I went to the forest with Marie, Nicola, and Luke, and spent my usual routine.

 It's still in the middle of lunch.

 The number of customers is decreasing, so the business will be closed soon.

 I'm hungry, I want to eat lunch early.

 When I was thinking about that, one customer came.


"Welcome! Is Frederick-sama?"


 Frederick was there.

 However, she is dressed in simple clothes and has a friendly smile. If you see someone who doesn't know what Frederick is, you'll only think of him as a slightly wealthy commoner.


"Leon, I have something to tell you today."

"Why do you look like that?"

"Everyone is scared of the usual clothes, and they don't treat me normally."


 For that reason, no aristocrat dresses as a commoner.

 I mean, this person doesn't look like an aristocrat at all. I was smiling when I first bumped into it, and if it was another aristocrat, it wouldn't be strange to be slaughtered as a rude person.

 No, maybe the social division system in this world isn't very strict ... You can take the royal school for the commoners, you can use the bank for the commoners, isn't it strange if you think about it?

 It's good for me, but ... but there's still an identification system, so you should be careful.


 As I was thinking about that, Frederick mysteriously looked into my face.


"What happened to Leon? Maybe it doesn't look good?"

"No! I just think that aristocrats sometimes look like this ..."

"Leon, it's a public secret that I'm an aristocrat."

"Yes!"


I hurriedly closed my mouth with my hand and shook my head violently.


"By the way, isn't it still open? Can I have lunch?"

"Yes, please try it. You can choose between steak and stir-fried pork with vegetables, which is better?"

"Yes, I'll order a steak."

"I'm clever. Please wait a moment."


 I said so and went to the counter and asked my dad and mom for a steak set.

 Then, when the customer tried to clean up the seat he had returned to, Marie stopped him.


"Brother, come a little"


 Marie is calling me with a whisper. I also turned down the volume of my voice and went to Marie.


"What happened to Marie?"

"Do you know that older brother?"

"Is your brother the person you talked about earlier?"

"Yes, my brother talked in a different way, so I thought it was okay."


 Did you feel uneasy because I was speaking to Frederick in honorifics? Marie is kind.

 I was wondering how to tell Marie about Frederick, desperately trying to keep my face from loosening.

 I was told that aristocrats are a secret ...


"Marie, that person is my friend, so it's okay. I'm just a great person, so I just tried not to be rude, so don't worry."

"Is that so? I should have done it."

"Mary shouldn't be rude to that person. He'll take care of that person, so Marie would like to thank other customers."

"all right!"


 I think Frederick is a credible person, but I don't know yet. I should deal with it as much as possible.

 I don't want to be rude and disrespectful ...


 Thinking about that, it seems that the steak set was baked.


"Leon, please steak"

"Yeah! I'll bring it."


 I brought a steak set to Frederick's seat.


"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. It's a steak set. Please enjoy it slowly."

"Thank you.


 Frederick eats steak with only a wooden fork, exuding some elegance.

Maybe it's because I know Frederick-sama's identity, but I can't hide the dignity that comes out of me even if I change my clothes.


 After a while, Frederick seems to have finished eating.


"Thank you for the feast. Is Leon a little good?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"If I talked about Leon to my family, I would love to meet him. May I invite him to dinner tonight? I'll give him some teaching materials after dinner."


 Invite me to dinner at Frederick's house? That means the Duke of Townsend! ?? Why am I! ??

 I wonder if I'm suspicious ... Is it strange? But it's strange to be childish now ...

 But I can't refuse it in the first place. I have no choice but to go.

 I have no choice but to go ... I'm going to have a stomachache ...


"Yes, can I ask my parents if I can go out?"

"OK, but let's go with me"

"Eh, but it's a secret to be an aristocrat ..."

"It's a secret to the general public, but not to your family, because you have to reveal your identity to take care of your child."

"Thank you for that"


 Frederick and I walked to the counter and I called my dad and mom. There are no other customers in the store anymore.

"Dad, mom, I have a little talk."

"Leon? What's wrong?"

"what's up?"

"Well, can I be called to this Frederick's house today and go out from now on?"


 When I said that, they looked at Frederick with a little cautious look.


"Is this person an acquaintance of Leon?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm sorry for the late greeting. My name is Frederick Townsend. I belong to the Knights of the Guard at the Royal Palace. I met Leon the other day and would like to invite him to dinner today. ? "


 Upon hearing Frederick's words, their faces turned deep blue, and they both knelt on the spot.


"I'm very sorry."

"I'm sorry"


 Mom and dad are bowing down as they say so.


"Raise your head. If you're not so scared, you're not profane. So can you invite Leon? I'm invited to dinner, so I'll have you stay at the mansion today and tomorrow. Will always be delivered to here. "


 My dad and mom were staring at me and Frederick with anxious expressions, but I accepted the invitation to me, wondering if I could go against the aristocrats.


"Yes, thank you, Leon."

"Thank you, rest assured. Then Leon, can I go as it is?"

"Yes, it's okay. Mom, Dad, I'm going. You don't have to worry."

"Be careful"

"Yeah, then I'll go."


Then I was taken out of the store by Frederick.

 I said it's okay, but I'm worried ... why do the dukes want to see me?

 Frederick seems to be a good person, but I'm still not sure ... The dukes are too scary ...


"Leon, I'm going by that carriage."


 There was a carriage at a distance from our restaurant. It's a box wagon that looks solid but has a simple feel.


"What kind of carriage is that?"

"It's a duke's carriage. It's used when you want to come in stealth."

"There are also such carriages."


 As I approached the carriage, a coachman opened the door.


"Then, get on first."

"Oh, is that okay?"

"Oh, please"

"thank you"


 When I got into the carriage, the inside was very luxurious, unlike the outside.

 The floor was fluffy carpeted, cushioned chairs, luxurious and very bright inside.


"amazing……!"

"Hmm, it's a duke's house. Even this isn't that luxurious."

"Sorry, I'm sorry!"

"OK, sit down."

"Yes, excuse me."


After all the duke family is amazing! The fluffy chairs are comfortable to sit in, and the wagons don't sway directly, so it's easy.

 Rather than that, it's a duke's house ... what are you talking about? I wonder if it's too strange for a commoner's child to be suspected ...

 I'm getting more and more anxious ...


"You don't have to be so anxious."

"Is it true? Why am I called?"

"I'm just saying my parents want to meet."

"But Frederick's parents are the Duke ..."

"No, my brother is already the Duke, so my father is the former Duke. In this country, when my son turns 15, he usually gives up his title and works in the royal palace."


I see. But the current Duke and the former Duke are the same for me ... Either way, they are aristocrats.


"Why do you still want to see me ...? Why does Frederick care?"

"that is…………"


 What the other day! Very awkward! Is it difficult to say ...?


"I think it's better, to be honest in order to gain Leon's trust. At first, I was skeptical, maybe it's a spy from another country. But when I talk to him, it seems different, so let me find out about you. But I wasn't suspicious, so my doubts were clear. But if you're not a spy, you're too good for a commoner. And the manners are good. As a duke, I want to bring you to my side. Did you agree with this? "


 Was it suspected after all ...! I didn't realize that I was being investigated ...

 But now, even if it's not perfect, the doubts are clear, and he appreciates my excellence.


 This may be a positive way to build friendly relations.

After all, if you are going to enter the world of aristocrats, a high-ranking backing is indispensable.

 If the Duke's family backs me up, it might be a lot easier in the future.

 It may be better to actively promote excellence.


"I'm glad that my doubts have cleared up, and I'm glad that you bought that ability. Thank you."


 After that, I spent a horse-drawn carriage time talking with Frederick.

 I found out that Frederick was approaching me because of the calculation, and I was able to relax with a little peace of mind. I'm most worried when I don't know why the other person is approaching.


 I was swayed by the carriage, hoping that the dukes would be friendly like Frederick.







TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.


Comments

  1. Good read love the story line . Some of the double sentences makes it hard to understand sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts