I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Chapter 18-: Ice Machine 
(TL By GUST)





By the way, let's talk to Marcel about magic tools. If I had to hide all the attributes, the magic tools I could make could be limited.


"Mr. Marcel, can I talk about magic tools? If I have to use all the attributes, I may not be able to make the magic tools I have been thinking about."


"Oh, good. I'm interested in Leon's magical tools."

"Thank you! I thought of a refrigerator, which is like a cold box for storing food ..."


"Oh, but that's impossible because you can't make ice."


"That made ice."

"What !?"


Marcel is surprised and stopped again. Is it too surprising for Marcel today? I'm worried that my heart won't stop.


"Well, are you okay ...?"


"Oh, oh, it's okay. I'm tired of being surprised by the Lord today."

"sorry……"

"It's okay. How can I make ice with it?"

"Water magic creates water on the verge of becoming ice, and when you stimulate that water, it becomes ice."

"Would you like to try it once?"


 I put water on the verge of freezing into the vessel that Marcel gave me, and shook the vessel to stimulate it and freeze it.

 After seeing the situation, Marcel thought about it with a difficult face for a while.

 What happened? Did something go wrong?


"Do you think this can be done by anyone who uses water magic?"


 I was told that and thought about it.

 I have modern knowledge and I can imagine it, so maybe I can make it. I don't know if people in this world can make it …………

 No, should I just think of it as water on the verge of freezing and use magic? If it can be done, even people in this world may be able to do it.


"Can I try using magic again?"

"Oh, no matter how much"


  I used magic without imagining it, just thinking that it was water on the verge of freezing in a new vessel. Then, about five times as much magical power as before was used, but water could be generated.

 Was it successful ...? I picked up a terrifying vessel and shook it to stimulate it. Then the water suddenly turned into ice.

 did it! This may be possible for ordinary people! But it may be impossible unless you have a lot of magical power.


"Mr. Marcel, I think that anyone with a lot of magical power can do it. You can do it by thinking that it is water on the verge of freezing and using magical power. However, I think that magical power is quite necessary, so how much magical power can I do? I do not understand"

"Well ... the Lord had five magical powers. I wonder if he has five magical powers and wants a water-type guy to try it."


 Marcel seems to gather other people to try. If this is the case, I might be able to make a refrigerator. good.


"I'll try magic later, but will the shape of the magic tool be fixed?"

"Yes! It's almost fixed. It's a vertically long box, with some shelves inside, and I'd like to add a function to make ice at the top. So, the box part is magic iron. I'd like to make it made of ordinary iron instead, and use only the part that makes ice as a magic tool. What about? "

"Oh, I think it's better to save as much magic iron as possible. But then, isn't it better to use an ice machine than the name refrigerator?"


 surely……! The part of the magic tool is an ice machine. Rather than selling it as a refrigerator, it may be better to be able to make ice.

Don't make the iron part that you intended to make as a refrigerator, let's sell only the magic tool part. Therefore, it is more convenient for you to devise and use each.


"That's right. I'll call it an ice machine. I'm going to use a magic tool that can make ice without limiting its use. I think that you can use it freely."

"That's right. That's better. Let's make one."


 Marcel said so and arranged magic stones and magic iron on the desk.


"Would you like Leon to make this time? If you have five magical powers, you can use magic iron."

"Is it okay !? I want to make it!"

"Then, first hold the magic iron in your hand and think of the image you want to change. Then, if you let the magic power flow, it will change as it is."


 I thought it would be better to make large ice so that it would not melt easily, so I imagined a 30 cm square vessel. Then, I imagined two places where magic stones were fitted and shed magical power.

 Then, the magic iron changed its shape, and immediately the one I imagined was completed.

 Magic iron is amazing! !!


"I'm done!"

"Why is this shape? I was wondering if it would be shaped like a water crew, but there seem to be two places to insert magic stones into it, why?"

"I thought it would be better for the ice to be large so that it wouldn't melt easily, so I made it this shape. At the same time, it sends wind to stimulate it. "


 I made ice first and then tried to make it many times, but as the amount of water increased, it did not freeze firmly.

 I don't know the reason, but I discovered that when the wind is created from the centre and the outside of the water at the same time, it hardens beautifully.


 I'm not sure why it hardens beautifully, but I don't think about it because it's a principle that I don't really understand magic in the first place.

 It's amazing that magic is appropriate but good. Yeah, it's for me.

"Leon, it's the first time to incorporate two attribute magics into one magic tool. Well, I don't think it makes sense to preach common sense to the Lord, so why not?"


 Somehow Marcel has an amazed eye.

 Impolite! I'm a common sense person! You're a common sense person ...? Perhaps there are various deviations in this world ...?

 No, let's not think about it. Now ...


 I received two magic stones and put in magical power while imagining magic.

 And first, insert the magic stone of the wind attribute. I noticed while making ice, but it is better to make water appear in the place where the breeze is generated first, because the magic efficiency and the ice are better.

 When I put my hand in the magic tool, a breeze was generated. This is a success.


 Then insert a magic stone with a water attribute. Then, after a few seconds, the ice was ready. Maybe it's a success!

 I removed the magic stone and took the ice out of the box. A beautiful square ice cube was completed. It's a great success! !!


"Mr. Marcel! Completed! How is it?"

"This is amazing ... it will be possible to store the ingredients in the summer without spoiling them, and many people will want them. And it seems to be much higher quality than the ice made with the device earlier."

"That's right! If you generate water with water magic alone and shake it to make ice, it will become sherbet-like ice or only the surface will freeze, but if you first create water where a breeze was created by wind magic , It becomes hard and beautiful ice. "

"That means that even a person with five magical powers of water magic can't make beautiful ice. You have to cooperate with a wind-type guy. This may sell."


 it was good! Could this give back a little to Marcel ...


"Then, I ask the guy who has five water attributes to make ice, and then take it to the royal palace and have him register. Is that okay?"

"Yes! Oh, but isn't the idea stolen by the person who confirmed it ...?"

"It's okay because I ask a trusted friend. And since it's a fusion of water and wind attributes, I don't know what you can think of and imitate immediately. It's okay to go to register the same day."

"That's okay! Thank you."

"Oh, leave it to me. I'll put some money in Leon's account while I'm going to the royal palace, so I'll check it later."

"Yes, thank you!"


 I took a paragraph and looked up from the window and noticed. Business will start at night! !!


"Mr. Marcel! I'm going now! I'll be late for business at night."

"Oh, be careful."

"Yes! I will come again!"


 I said so and jumped out of Marcel's house and ran back to my house.














TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.



Comments

Popular Posts