I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.


Volume 1

Chapter 8 :Let's craft a lordship building!

(TL) Luffy
 
 The result of dismantling the building that looks like the original survey team headquarters.

 There was wood and iron that could be used as materials. 

 There were also pieces of glass.

 The pieces of pottery are probably dishes or something.

 There was also some rotten wood, which I plan to use as fuel later.

"Now, with all these materials, we don't have enough wood. I could make it out of stone, but I want it to be a wooden building."

 I used my crafting skill to turn the logs I had obtained from the materializer on the way here into wood.

"I'll turn them all into wood now. If we need more logs, we can just materialize the surrounding forest."

 He turned the logs he had into materials and piled them up in the square.

 Next, I turned the glass pieces I had collected into glass blocks and placed them next to the pile of wood.

 In the same way, you can initialize iron into bars by crafting it.

 When crafting small objects, you can skip this step, but in this case, we want to build a proper building.

 So we change the materials to a state where they can be easily processed by crafting.

"All I had to do was lay out the foundation stones on the empty site."

 The stones suddenly appeared and lined up neatly in the shape of the building's foundation.
 
 I have the blueprint in my head, and if I need to change or modify it later, my crafting skills can do it in an instant.

"It's a good thing I prioritized learning about buildings and farming instead of studying all that noble stuff."

 Since the time I decided to leave the Dine family, I had been studying for the nobility to the point of not flunking out, and secretly studying the knowledge I would need to live comfortably in a remote territory.

 That's also when I learned about buildings.

"Master Resto, the ground seems to be a little loose on the far right side, so you might want to craft a bigger one to put into place."

"Is that so?  I hadn't noticed. Thank you, Kieda."

"It is our duty to assist you, Master Lesto."

 We study this kind of things secretly in the noble house.

 The person who helped me the most was my butler, Kieda.

 I don't know why he would go to such lengths to help me.

 It's true that I have helped Kieda, but that's not enough to bring me to this point. ......

"Thanks for everything, Kieda. Thank you for all your help."

 When I said this, he smiled a little and gave me a small bow.

 Before I came to this island, I had asked him why he was so devoted to me.

 But he just gave me the same gentle smile then as he does now.

"I'm going to go help the maids. The wreckage will be too much for them to handle alone.

 I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm sure it'll be fine.

 I watched him go and then went back to work on the building.


"It's going to be the lord's mansion of this estate, so I want it to look the part."

 But for now, there are still no people in the territory except us.

 We're the only ones who can see the finished lord's house, though.

 Even so, we plan to recruit immigrants from nearby towns and villages once we have made some progress.

"I don't want to disappoint the prospective lords when they come to visit.

 I focused my mind with my left hand on the pile of materials and my right hand on the area where the foundations were to be built.

 If it's something simple, you can make it in a snap, but this time, you can't do a random job.

 That's why I'm taking the time to do this.

"Okay, I'm ready."

 I could feel that I had a blueprint of the lord's house in my mind, and that I had enough materials to complete it.

 It's hard to explain this feeling to others, but I guess you could call it the feeling of everything connecting in my brain at once.

 It was very refreshing.

"Well, let's go. Activate [Craft]!"

 I felt something being sucked into my left hand.

 I could feel something being sucked into my left hand and something flowing out of my right hand at the same time.

 And in my brain, the image of the building being completed according to the blueprint changes one after another.

"It feels good."

 Yes, it's not just in my brain.

 The actual pile of "materials" was sucked into my left hand, and from my right hand, building materials that had been processed into the necessary shapes appeared one after another to form the lord's mansion.

 As I watched the scene, which was strange even for me to use, I thought back to the time when I had just acquired this gift.

 When I got the gift that day and used it secretly, I wondered why.

I thought to myself, "This is a power that should not be shown to others.

 I don't know why I thought that.

 I don't know why I thought that.

 I don't know why I thought that, but later, when I was caught up in my stepmother's plot to disqualify me, I was really glad that I had kept this power hidden.

"Maybe the God who gave me this gift had secretly told me about it."

 I was thinking about this as I looked up at the magnificent two-story wooden lord's house that was being completed.

Next                     TOC

Comments

  1. I m an thanks for the uploads, but gods the constant repetition and the redundant lines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts