Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 93-: Sephi




(TL By GUST)






●○●



 


――……■■■■■.






 Any number of words to deny it came to mind.







 Dangerous. It's dangerous. I can't win. This is a desert, and since my main body can't pass through the cave, I can't transfer here.





 If my entire body could move to Bifrost, it might have been possible to defend myself.






 However, even so, I, Valkyrie, and Gram, who are plants, and even the elves are good at magic attributes, so we can't demonstrate our maximum power here.





 Even if you send the berserker golems, how useful will they be against the undead opponents of the religious knights and holy beasts?






 Or if this was a forest.





 With the authority of Sephi's forest goddess, she may have been able to use her inexhaustible magical powers and be able to do anything.






 But this is no forest. Even though Sephi has a lot of magical power, she can't demonstrate the power of an elf that exceeds the personal category.




 Reason has already given the answer.




 we should go home




 We should no longer get involved in the war between Vanaheim and the religious nations.






 but--.







"Coral-chan, Pron, Sol, I don't want to forgive everyone in this town...!!"






 Sephi was serious.




 Because I was serious, tears flowed from both eyes.







 ――……■■■■■.







"..."






 tried to say something




 I thought it was a negative word.







"I know everyone in Sato is dangerous... but! I don't want Coral-chan to suffer too!"




 


――……■■■■■.







"So please, Yug... together with Sephi, protect everyone!!"







 ――■■■■■.







 ……I was surprised.





 Sephi was desperately trying to persuade me while crying.




 For Sephi, the people of this city are no short acquaintances. They are familiar people who have visited many times and met and played with Coral and Plon many times. That's what happened.





 People I've known, talked to, and even played with. It is no longer someone else. They are close people.





 Hearing that people like that die as a matter of course, I can't just abandon them.





 So help me.






 Or a natural choice as a person.





 I am.




 to Sephi, let me ask Is it wrong?








“…………! !"





 Intense anger wells up.




 Anger at yourself.








 That night, when I saw Sephi with a penetrating smile on her face, I must have felt sad that she was not just a girl named Sephi, but a single god named Morikami.




 Didn't I wish that Sephi would just live as Sephi?





 Right now, Sephi, who is crying and staring straight at me, has developed a personality that is not that of a god, just Sephi, just as I had wished for that day.





 As a result, he naturally rejects the deaths of people close to him, and desperately tries to resist them.





 In that case, I-











 ――■■■■■.








 I know it's an unrealistic choice to put myself in danger, or to put the elves, werewolves, and dwarves who live like family in danger.






 However.







 Would you be proud to say that your desire to save someone and your actions are bad things?






 The idea is admirable, but how can you say give up?





 If I'm going to be Sephi's partner from now on as well, then I want to be someone who can proudly call her my partner. I don't want to deny my natural desire to save someone for any reason.






 So I-




 ――■■■■■.







"all right"





 I don't think about what comes next.



 I've already decided




 Even if it's just me and Sephi, then





"I'll do my best to help everyone, Sephi."




"...!!





 When I smiled fearlessly, Sephi nodded happily after wiping her tears.







 ●○●







 ――Haa……, after all, it will be like this.






 voice.





"Nothing?"







"teeth?"






 The world had completely changed before I knew it, with only me and Sephi facing each other.






 For some reason, only the two of us are in the forest from one room of the Lisant firm.




 No, to be precise, rather than in the forest, should I say it was the root of a tremendously huge tree?





'What, here? What is this tree?"







 In the forest, on top of huge trees, there is a building that looks familiar. A sight like the former elf village. It is not a village or a village, but spreads out on a scale that should be called a city.





 In the middle of such a space, there was a huge tree right next to us.







 The gigantic trunk, which stretches straight up like a tower, gives off a sense of presence that is more like a mountain than a tower or tree. Even compared to my current body, it's a huge tree that's not even dozens of times bigger.






“Sephi, I know this place…Alfheim.”





"Alfheim?"






 It is a forest city of elves that was destroyed by the religious country. was the name.






"Is that how it is here..."






 It was a deserted and quiet scene of Alfheim with no one living there.





 The change came suddenly.






 The trunks of huge trees towering nearby swayed as if they were drawing ripples on the surface of the water.

 






    Seeing the figure of a person emerging from the center of the ripples, Sephi and I call out different names.






"Sephiria-chan..."






"Oh, joohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"






 A high elf woman with blond hair, blue eyes, and a soft smile, as if Sephi had grown up.







 A being who called herself Sephiria-chan, whom she once met in a dream.






 Alternatively, the existence called "Her Majesty the Queen" in Sephi's memory――,






"Yo-ho, both of you! It's everyone's idol, Sephiria-chan~!"







 Vaticone! and winked.











Comments

Popular Posts