Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~

Chapter 92-: Desperate Battle Situation







(TL By GUST)






●○●










"Undead...?"









"Hmm. It was moving normally even under the sun. To be precise, it might be closer to a golem made by an outside method than an undead. Certainly, there should be something like that in the compound magic of the earth attribute and the dark attribute. is"







 I know of the existence of the undead, but I have never encountered them.






 General Fafnir added more detailed information as if he doubted my muttering.






 However, whether it's an undead or a golem doesn't make much of a difference given the current situation.







 What is important is that Karad Fortress has fallen, and the sacred beasts that have become undead have become a fighting force on the enemy side.





"Stupid...! That's...! How blasphemous...!"






 Pron and others were at a loss for words as the information was revealed one after another.






 I will go further.






“How much time do you think we have before the monarchy attacks Bifrost?"






"It's unlikely. We decided to abandon the fort when Holy Beast-sama turned into an undead. At that point, there was almost no damage to the religious country. The fort is the lowest. Leaving a limited number of forces behind, the rest should attack this city with a large army.






 tomorrow……?




 The development was too rapid.




 no, more than that.






"Wait a minute, Kyokoku fought a holy beast, right? But no damage?"






"Fumu. Was it a bit misleading to say that there was no damage? To be precise, until the Holy Beast-sama is defeated, no one will die among the soldiers of the religious country."






 General Fafnir continued calmly.






“They attacked with about 5,000 soldiers and about 5,000 undead. And the holy beast was defeated by 5,000 undead and 12 religious knights. If the damage is minor, it will still move, and if the damage is severe, it will move.”






"..."





 There are 12 religious knights.





 Reminds me of the mob-faced guy I fought before.






 This is an opponent I finally defeated with almost all my strength. 12 people like that.






 A sense of danger, like a shiver running down your spine.






"Will reinforcements come to Bifrost?"






“Of course, they will come. I can't help it."






"Evacuation?"






"To another city? It's far away, so it's too late now. Even if you escape, it's the worst if you're caught up in the desert or wilderness. It's better to stay in this city and hope for a miracle."






"Such as evacuating to our hidden village..."







"Oh! There are thousands of people, but it would be great if we could feed even just the civilians! Well, even if Bifrost is occupied, we should be able to take it back. With the help of the Desert God and other sacred beasts. I don't know when that will be."








 Thousands.







 Feeding them all is difficult at the moment.








 If it is occupied and our village is attacked, it will be even more impossible. Currently, food production is largely dependent on my magic power, so if it's a long-term battle, I can't afford that.






"... that number is unreasonable."






"Hmm... that's right. That's a shame."





 Sounds like a hopeless situation.





 But--





――……■■■■■.








 ……no?








 Even if Bifrost is occupied and the transfer circle is suppressed, not so many people can be transferred at once. If we concentrate our forces on the teleportation formation in advance, we might be able to manage to defend it.







 Even if it is temporarily occupied, the general said that Bifrost can be retaken, so all we have to do is endure until then.







 In that case, what we should do is return to the hidden village.








 And then, building a position around the teleportation circle, and in the unlikely event that the religious country's soldiers teleport, make preparations so that they can be repelled immediately.







 I don't know what will happen to Pron and the others, but I don't think there's anything we can do to help them from here on out.






 After that, all we can do is look forward to the struggle of the Vanaheim army.





"……We will return to the village. If possible, I want you to demolish the hut with the transfer circle."







"Hmm....I understand. Let's do that."








 General Fafnir seems to accept my request.





 After that, there really is nothing to do.







"Okay, everyone, let's go back to the village."







"is that so"







"Yes, let's go back quickly."








"It looks like you should hurry up."










 Maple, Laurel, and Walnut nodded in that order, and Elder Gordo also stood up from his chair.





 I turned to Pron,




"That's right. I'm sorry I couldn't help you much, Pron."







"... No, it's not out of the question. This country's problems should be solved in this country."







"..."







 Pron says somewhat helplessly.






 I am--,










 ――……■■■■■.











 …I have nothing to say.





 We turn our backs on Pron and leave the room.






 Right before.






“Everyone wait!!”






 cried Sephi.







"Sephi...?"






 When I turned around, I saw Sephi still standing in front of the chair.






 The look on his face made me feel like I was making a terrible mistake.






 Because it was the first time I saw that expression.








 like angry






 It's like I'm holding back my tears.






 Or like you're sad.







 Sephi with such a face.






"What happened...?"







 Sephi doesn't answer my question and turns to General Fafnir.








"Shogun"










"Hmm? What's wrong, Morikami?"








"Are the Shoguns playing Kyokoku?"









"Fumu... Of course, there's no way we can lose to a fragile human race."







General Fafnir, however, changed his expression there.







 to rugged.








"I would like to say that, but even though they are enemies, the power of the religious country is mighty. In addition, even though they are undead, as long as Holy Beast-sama becomes an enemy, well, well, 80% out of 10 defeats will be unavoidable."








"... what happens if you lose?"








"What do you mean?"






"Coral-chan, Puron, the people of this town."







"ah I see"







 Understanding Sephi's question, the general nodded in agreement.






 Then say nothing, as if it were a matter of course.








"Everyone will die. They will kill you."








“…………!!”







 Sephi's eyes widened and she seemed shocked.





 My whole body trembled in astonishment, and I looked down as if I was enduring something.





 ……No, maybe Sephi was remembering something, maybe she was desperately thinking about something. I think later that it was a hesitation and a time to make up my mind.




 Was that time short? Was it long? Even I, who was waiting, didn't know.






 Before long, Sephi finally turned around.







"Yug・・・, please・・・・"









 Sephi's face wasn't the transparent smile she had shown on the night they were alone before the Religion's forces attacked.







 There is not a speck of divinity like God there.








 That's why I received a shock that could shake my soul.









"Sephi, I want to help everyone!!"








 With a crying expression with a crumpled face.






 Because it was just a girl's desperate scream.





Comments

Popular Posts