I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!




Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners





Chapter 34-: Go home with edible wild plants Tempura



(TL By GUST)





By the time we returned from the forest, it was already dim. This is because the battle with the bear wasted time.





"I'm home"




"Welcome back! It wasn't late."





 When I called out, my mother hurriedly welcomed me.




 Everyone seemed to be quite worried, and they looked relieved.




"What happened?"





"Actually, I was attacked by a bear when I was about to go home."




"Bear !? No injuries !?"





"Yeah, I was lucky enough to beat it, so it's okay."





 Everyone looked very surprised when I was attacked by a bear, but I was relieved to say that I wasn't injured.




 But after that, I asked him how he defeated the bear.




 When I was confused, Grandpa sent me a rescue boat.




"Leon seems to have a talent for swords. He was easily defeated with a knife."





 When Grandpa said that, everyone praised me and wasn't pursued deeply. I'm glad, thank you, Grandpa.





"Well, I wish I hadn't been injured. I got a lot more than that."





 My mother said so while looking at the basket.





"Yeah. There were a lot of wild plants and raspberries."




"I got a lot too !!"




"It's amazing. Then, let's have rice with wild plants tomorrow."




"Yes!"



 And the next night's dinner.




 We're going home tomorrow morning, so we'll all get together and eat today's dinner again.




 It's rice made from yesterday's wild plants.




 It seems that mothers will finish their afternoon work early and make a treat. I also decided to join in making rice.




 There is something I really want to make with wild plants. Zubari, edible wild plants tempura!





 There aren't many fried foods in this world, and even if they do, they seem to be fried. However, since oil is wasteful, I don't see any fried food among the commoners.




 This time it's a treat and it will let you use a lot of oil!




"Mom, can I make it together? I have a recipe for yesterday's edible wild plants."




"Really? Well, Leon's recipe is delicious."



"Thank you!"




"What do you need?"




 Certainly, tempura should be a mixture of eggs, flour and water with vegetables. perhaps……





"I want eggs, flour, water and oil!"



"Is that all right? I think there is."




 With that said, my mother gave me these ingredients from my grandma.




"First, mix the eggs, flour and water."




"That's it again. Leon's recipe always makes eggs and flour muddy. First-timers definitely disagree. I always think of bread instead of muddy."




 My mother said so and was ready.




 I first put the egg in and melted it, then put a little flour in it and mixed it, then put water in it and mixed it. It feels a little watery ...




 Add a little flour and mix again.




 Don't be muddy. Maybe this is right ...





 I was a little worried, but I reopened when everything was a challenge.





"Mom, do you want me to put more oil in the frying pan?"




"How much is more?"




"I really want about half the oil in a small pot, but that's impossible, right?"




"I can't use it like that!"




"That's right. So it's okay to have a frying pan as deep as the tip of your little finger, but that's no good?"




 My mother was worried with a difficult face for a while, but she reluctantly agreed.




"Well, it's okay because it's a treat today."



"Thank you, mom!"



"I'll thank my grandma and aunt later."



"Yes!"





 Then, when the oil was put in the frying pan and warmed up, the wild plants soaked in the liquid were put into the frying pan.





 It's more like fried chicken because it has less oil than the actual tempura, but it can't be helped.



 I fried a lot of wild plants.




 Alright, this is the end.




"It's done! It's done!"





 When I said that and looked around, I found that in addition to my mother, my grandmother, grandmother, and aunt were all gathering.





 He says "it's a rare dish" or "Is it really delicious?" Her mother defends me, "Leon's food is delicious."





 Thank you, mom ……



 Then the supper was ready. It was a very luxurious table with edible wild plants tempura and steak, stir-fried edible wild plants, soup, and bread.





"I'll enjoy having this!"





 Everyone puts their hands together and starts eating.





 First of all, I'm from the edible wild plants tempura. It's salted so you should be able to leave it as it is.





 Crispy ………… Delicious! !! It's tempura. I feel like I ate Japanese food for the first time in this world! !!





 When I was impressed by the deliciousness and tasted the edible wild plants tempura, I was glancing at whether everyone was interested.





 The first one I ate was Marie.





"Hmm! This is really delicious!"





 When Marie smiled with a big smile, everyone started eating. "It's delicious!" "This is amazing!" I'm glad to hear a lot of such voices.





 After all Japanese food is delicious.





 I tasted all the other meals and finished a very satisfying supper.



 And the next morning.




 We are going home.





"Everyone will come again!"




"Leon, I'll definitely come again. Let's make butter again."





"Let's go to the mountains again with me"




"Please tell me more recipes when you come next time."





 Everyone talks about their feelings and sees them off. Everyone has a smile and a gentle face.





 I'm glad I was with these people and my family ...





 I kept waving until I went far.





"Leon, Marie, did you have fun?"





"Yeah! It was a lot of fun. I want to come again."





"Me too! I definitely want to come again!"





"Yes, I'm glad. Let's come again."





"This time I might be able to extend my stay a little longer."





 I really enjoyed it and want to come again. Even if I enter the world of aristocrats, it's a family I want to cherish forever.





 I was able to get home without feeling tired as I went, probably because I had a lot of fun on my way home.





 Even so, when I arrived in the city, it was almost dark, and I walked down the road to my house, talking with everyone about making the dinner simple and going to bed early.






 Finally, I could see the house. When I was so relieved, I realized that there was someone in front of my house. You're standing in front of our door, right? who might that be?





"Mom, Dad, is there anyone in front of us?"





"Really. Who is it?"






 As we got a little closer, the person seemed to notice us and turned to us.




"Anne!"




 There was Anne, a maid of the Duke of Townsend.




"What happened?"





"I brought a message from my husband to Leon."





"Maybe you've been waiting for days ...?"





 If so, I asked in fear, thinking that I had done something very sorry.





"No, I visited today at noon, but it seemed like I was away, so I just waited here until the sun went down, so it's about half a day."





 Still, it's a good time!





"Oh, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long. Please come in."




"No, I have to go back to the Duke's house. I'm sorry to give you this letter."





"I'm really sorry. Thank you."





 When I was away for a long time, I remembered to leave some message.





"Then I'm sorry for this."




"Thank you"





 Anne really just handed over the letter and went home.




"Leon? Who is this person now?"




"I'm a duke's maid. He brought me a letter."




"I was waiting for the Duke's family ..."





 Dad and mother are in a hurry with their faces blue. I said in a hurry to reassure them.





"No, I think it's okay, so don't worry!"




 Perhaps the Duke of Townsend will not get angry at this. But I'm sorry for this, so let's be careful from now on.




"Is that so? That's fine ..."




"Yeah! I'm tired, so let's go home?"




"Yeah. I'm kind of tired."




 Then we finally got home. I feel tired at the very end.



 I have to read the letter soon. With that in mind, she entered the house.





Comments

Popular Posts