I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1-: Children of the Commoners


Chapter 33-: Field Work and Forest


(TL By GUST)






The next morning.






 Today I decided to help Grandpa's field work. It seems that they grow wheat and vegetables in the fields. Wheat seems to be a cycle of planting seeds in the fall, harvesting them in the beginning of summer, growing summer vegetables in the fields where the wheat was harvested, and then planting wheat seeds again after harvesting.





 Also, it seems that the vegetables that must be planted during the wheat cultivation season are grown in different fields.







 It's just like harvesting wheat today and I'll help with that.





"Leon, bring the sickle there and come to the wheat field."





"Yes!"






 Of course, there are no machines in this world, so everything is harvested by hand. The fields are quite large ... I can't see the end of this.





 
   When I went to the field, my grandma, uncle, and dad started harvesting.





"Start Leon from here"




"understood"





 Zakuzakuzakutsu ………





 Zakuzakuzakutsu ………





 I kept mowing wheat silently for a while. Hmm, I'm pretty tired. When I looked back, thinking that I had made a lot of progress, I couldn't make any progress!





 It's bad ... It seems that it will never end at this pace. When I looked around with that in mind, Grandpa was three times ahead of me.





 why! ?? Is there any knack?





 Looking at it, the amount of wheat that can be cut with a single stroke is completely different. Is it how to use a sickle?





 I tried to imitate it, but it didn't work. I gave up on learning the technique and continued to mow the wheat so that it would be useful at least as much as possible.





 After a while, I had a lunch break.





"Leon, I've been doing my best. It's good for the first time."





"Thank you very much"






 Grandpa praised me at lunch. I was depressed because I thought it might not be as useful as I expected, so I'm kind of happy. The face naturally smiles.






"Oh, thanks to Leon's help, my work has improved a lot! Will I go to the forest in the afternoon? There should be some wild plants that can be harvested at this time of year."





"I wanna go!"





 I've only been to the same place in the forest all the time. I'm looking forward to another forest!






"Okay, then will I and Leon pick up a lot of wild plants?"





"Yes!"








 When I was talking about that, Marie, who was having lunch with me, wanted to go to the forest.





"Me too! I want to go with you!"





"Do you want to go to Marie, but the forest is a little far away?"





"Yeah! I'm always in the forest so it's okay!"





"Well, then go with me?"






 Marie and Grandpa prepared to go to the forest after having lunch.






"Then I'll go!"





"Be careful. Don't bother Grandpa."





 I'm worried that my dad will go to a different forest. He's okay with a beast-proof bell, but his dad is pretty worried.





 After walking for almost an hour, I arrived at the forest. Certainly a little far.




 It didn't look much different from the usual forest, but there are many people going in and out of the forest near the city, so there are quite a few roads that people would have taken on the outer edge, but there were few here.





 It's probably a forest with few people. I think I can harvest a lot.




"Okay, then Marie after me, let's go with Leon at the end. I'll let you know if anything happens."




"Yes!"




"understood"





 Then we went into the woods.




 The woods were, so to speak, a treasure trove of ingredients. A lot of fruits such as raspberries were harvested, and wild plants such as cod buds were a little bigger, but it seemed that it was still the time to harvest them, so it was quite good.





"Onii-chan! It's a lot!"






 Marie has been happy since a while ago. Because many people go to the usual forest, I can't collect so much. Certainly, this is fun, and I'm getting excited.





"Both of us are always in a place where people don't enter, so be careful because the scaffolding is bad and there are beasts. I think it's okay if you have a beast-proof bell, but just in case. is"




"Yes!"




"Be careful"





 After that, I collected it for a while, and the basket was full, so I decided to return soon.





"Let's go back soon"




"Yeah! I got a lot of grandpa!"




"That's right ~"





 Grandpa is sick of Marie's cuteness. She is Marie. She has already drained her grandpa.





 Well, that cuteness can't be helped.





When I was thinking about such a stupid thing, I heard a rattling noise from somewhere.





 When I was afraid to watch the area, a small bear appeared from the bush. I felt relaxed when I was cute for a moment, but soon I tightened her feelings.





 Having a baby bear means having a parent bear. If you find out that the bear is near us, it may attack you soon.





"Grandpa, maybe I should leave here soon."






"That's right. Let's go early before the parent bear comes."







 With that said, when we were about to leave this place quickly, a parent bear appeared from the bush in the back, and as soon as we saw us, we rushed in angry.






 What should I do ………… Looking at Grandpa and Marie, Grandpa is hugging Marie and running away from the bear going straight.





 I also ran away in the same direction for the time being.







 However, the bear turns and rushes towards us. It's not good at this rate. Grandpa is holding Marie so he won't be able to move too fast ...






 If possible, I'd like to keep my abilities from coming out ... but when I die, I have neither a former nor a child. I picked up a knife and decided to use only physical strengthening.






 I ran to the side of the rushing bear, gathered all my magical power on my right foot, and kicked the bear from the side with my right foot.





 It was impossible to fly the bear far away, but the bear collapsed and managed to stop the rush.






 However, the bear is about to get up soon. I instantly approached the bear with a boost, trying to kill him before he got up, built up his arm, and swung his knife down at the bear's neck.





 However, the sharpness of the knife is not very good, and the blade does not go deep. What is this knife! Not available!





 With a momentary gap when I was upset, the bear shook his arm and tried to push me away. He puts a build-up on his leg, kicks a bear, and jumps behind him.






 Dangerous! !! Don't let your guard down.






 The bear seems to be angry with my blow and rushes towards me at a faster pace than before. I barely avoided the rush and cut the bear's neck with a knife in the gap.





 Alright! This time it seems to have cut deeper than before, and he is bleeding a lot from his neck.






 But the bear is still trying to rush towards me. Is he still not dead! ?? 





 I held the knife again and confronted the bear.





 However, the bear collapsed on the way and stopped moving.






 Did you die ...?





 I approached it and touched it with a knife, but it didn't move at all. Don't be dead.






 ………… I'm glad no one was injured. It was pretty dangerous.





 After all, I feel that I should improve not only my magic but also my sword arm and physique. If you try to hide all the attributes, you can only use recovery magic or body strengthening magic that does not come out.





 But the problem is how to learn.





 Certainly, there is also a sword class at the royal school. Let's take the sword class for the time being and take the class seriously.





 But how unlucky it is to meet a bear even though he was wearing a beast-proof bell.





 Well, it's not a special thing, it's just a bell, so it can't be helped that it's not all-purpose.






 As I was thinking about that, Grandpa and Marie came to me.





"Are you dead ...?"





"Maybe they are both injured?"





"Oh, I'm fine"




"Marie is fine! Your brother is amazing! It was cool!"






 Marie was excited and said she was cool.





 ………… I'm glad I did my best.





"Even so, Leon is very strong ..."





"Maybe I have a talent for swords"






 I was talking to Grandpa with my head fully spinning, trying to cheat.






 I told you not to be known as much as possible.






"But didn't you get used to it?"




"That ... I've met a bear before. I thought I'd die at that time. I'm used to it this time so I was able to deal calmly."





"Is it so……?"






 Grandpa still has a disappointing face. She has to get away from it ...





"Have you ever met a bear in the forest?"






"No, it's almost not as far as I know. Even if I see a bear once in a while, I hear that it doesn't attack much. Leon is pretty unlucky to fight a bear for the second time. Isn't it? "






 The previous one didn't have a beast-proof bell, so I went into the depths of the forest, but ... this time it's a coincidence.






 Be careful if I'm unlucky.






"I'll be more careful from now on. What should I do with this bear?"






"I can't take it home, I have to leave it as it is. I can't dismantle it. I can do it with Leon's old man, but I want bear meat and fur enough to come back here. Not really. "





"That's right. Then let's go home early before other beasts come."





 When I looked around, the little bear wasn't here anymore. I don't want to bring another parent bear.





"Then let's go back to Marie. Wasn't you scared?"





"I was a little scared, but it's okay because my brother beat me!"





"Marie is great"




Grandpa is stroking Marie's head while saying so.




 We passed through the forest faster than usual and headed home.




 Even though I knew I wouldn't see the beast, I was nervous, and when I got out of the forest, I was relieved and weakened.







TL Note-: If you find it interesting, please give us your valuable comments. 





Comments

Popular Posts