I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.

Volume 4-: The worries of the Holy Beast



Chapter 3-: Let's listen to the worries of the Holy Beast!



(TL By GUST)





Seeing the long and splendid horns drooping to the ground, I think I regret not being able to protect my "Holy Beast Image".





"Holy beast?"





 When Koritoko approaches such a lily cone, he says, "I always thought that I was thankful for protecting the village ...", gently stroking his drooping neck.





 Sure, I was surprised because I was suddenly swirled up earlier, but this lily cone in front of me must be the holy beast that continues to protect the village of Koritoko and its people.




 Even if it looks like a "little weird monster" to us, it must be comparable to God to Koritoko and his villagers.




 If so, one here should be kept in the mood of the Holy Beast, which must be important in governing this territory in the future.




 Especially for the villagers of Koritoko, where we are heading, the Holy Beast will be a special existence.




 Don't waste your chance to talk to it.




"Ah, it's okay, Holy Beast. We were just a little surprised when we were talked to by Holy Beast ..."




"Really?"




 Koritoko thanked me, and Yurikon, who heard my words, asked me with a slight glance, raising his drooping head.




 I, Kieda, and maybe Terrine, who is behind me, nodded loudly, and Yuricorn raised his head until he finally turned to the heavens.





"I'm sorry to suddenly make you stand up. I have reflected on it many times, but when I start talking about it, I can't stop it. So I tried to avoid contact with the villagers as much as possible. In the unlikely event that they come in contact with each other, they will deliberately make a horse-like cry and deceive them. That's because-- "





"Se, Holy Beast"




"Hmm? what. You're still in the middle of the story?"



"Is that story going to be long?"





"... I'm sorry. It seems that a bad habit has come out again. After all, it's been a long time since I had a conversation with other people. The reason why it's been a long time is that there used to be a lot of monsters like me around here. If I kept talking to them every time I saw them, no one would be able to get close to me before I knew it. "





 This holy beast is no good.




 I haven't reflected on it at all.




 Perhaps the reason why dangerous monsters no longer appear around here is that this holy beast was entwined with ugly.






"-Of course, I wanted to talk to the maidens in my village, so it was a long time ago, but I once spoke to them. At that time, when I approached, the maidens rushed all at once. "




"As expected, Holy Beast. It has been a popular person for a long time."





"That's the important holy beast over there! It's natural!"





 A lily corn that Koritoko looks up with a longing expression.





 However, the words of the Holy Beast, who had been speaking lightly until now, suddenly cut off.





"What's wrong?"




"... I thought ... I got it ..."




"What are you doing?"



"Isn't it okay to ask the Lords ... especially the maiden there?"





 For some reason, the Holy Beast with an uneasy expression said so as he approached Terrine, who had descended from Falsi's back.





 To be honest, it's not dangerous to bring this holy beast closer to Terrine, but now I'm wondering what he wants to hear.





"Please ask me what you want, Holy Beast"





"I can't stand it. It takes courage to ask a beautiful maiden about this, but I think that if I miss it now, I may never have another chance. "





 After saying that, the Holy Beast looked up at the heavens, closed his eyes, opened it again, and then released the word.






"Isn't my body smelling like a beast?"



"eh"



"Then, I'm asking if you don't mind my body odour."




"Body odour...? Um ..."





 When Terrine closes her eyes a little, she moves her nose and begins to smell.




 Meanwhile, the appearance of the lily corn, which stands as if waiting for the umpire of God, exudes a feeling of sadness.




"... May I tell you honestly?"





 When Terrine told her to open her eyes, the Holy Beast answered, "Please," and closed her eyes.





"Then I will answer. The body of the Holy Beast has a scent similar to that of a horse."




"but?"




"In addition to that, a little ... No, it had a pretty strong and mysterious scent."




"How about that scent from the Lord? Is it a good scent? Or ... ”





 When asked by the Holy Beast, Terrine gently turns away after mumbling.




 That attitude was the answer.





"After all, I smell ... At that time, the maidens told me ... The holy beast looks beautiful, but it smells like a beast. "






 While looking up at the heavens, the Holy Beast closes his eyes while talking about the past.





 I'm not shedding tears, but to me, it looks like he's crying.





"Since then, I have tried to stay away from the villagers as much as possible. Then, I took a bath every day and tried to roll around the herb colony in the depths of the forest to get a good scent so that I wouldn't be told that it smelled like a beast even if I approached them someday. Is it useless? ”






 The mutter flowed into the depths of the forest with a gentle breeze and a complex and mysterious body odour of the Holy Beast.






TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We accept comments and typographical errors at any time.










Comments

Popular Posts