I wanted to enjoy a slow life while exploring the territory with a secret gift [craft skill], but I was intentionally banished to the frontier by pretending to be incompetent.



Volume 4-: The worries of the Holy Beast



Chapter 2-: Let's talk with the Holy Beast!



(TL By GUST)






Koritoko, who suddenly jumped out in front, stands between us and the unicorn.






 It's like defending a unicorn from us.





 But then when I heard what Koritoko said, I understood the meaning of his actions.






"Holy Beast. It's been a long time."




"Holy Beast ... Is this a unicorn?"





 When I muttered, the unicorn came forward to push Koritoko away.





 And when I stare into my face--





"My name is Yurikon. It will never be the same as a savage beast such as a unicorn. "





"Sha, I talked !!!!"






 We were surprised at the fluent common language that couldn't seem to come from the horse's mouth, but that wasn't the end of Yuricorn's words.






"In the first place, people like unicorns don't understand anything. They try to kill them by denying all the possibilities that extend beyond them just because they are not maidens. I'm not at all. If you feel the love there even if you are not a maiden, that's fine. If there are two or more women there, will that alone make the delusion progress? Don't you think so too?"





"Hah ... hah ..."






 It's a tongue twister, and it hits my ears one after another.





 However, the content of the word was beyond the scope of my understanding, and I could barely give a live reply.






 I look at Kieda with a slight shift in my gaze as if to seek salvation.





 However, he still has a confused expression as he has no idea what to do.






"However, I cannot admit the innocent behaviour of the Lord who tried to call out to the beautiful lily flower playing on that pier. Because I am the one who watches over their Aise from a distance like this-- "





"That's right. I'm sorry."






 The words of Yuri Korn, who keeps talking snortingly, become more and more incoherent.





 Thanks to that, I can hardly understand the content of the story.







 This time I decided to shift my eyes from Kieda to Koritoko and ask for help.





 With the hope that he, who should have tamer skills, will manage this monster.






 However, contrary to my expectation, Koritoko's face was solidified with a surprised expression like Kieda.






 As we know when we are facing this holy beast for the first time, Koritoko should know more about the holy beast than we do.





 However, it was at that time that he was about to give up whether he could stop the tongue twister of this holy beast.






"Well, the Holy Beast can speak ..."



"..."






 The voice of Koritoko, who was muttered, stopped the words of Yurikon, who was still talking fluently.






 And when I slowly lifted my face away from me, I corrected my posture.





"Yuri Lean!"





 
   Yeah like a horse Inana I was there.





 Its appearance is just like the word holy beast, and with its pink aura and dignified appearance, if you see it for the first time, you may be fascinated by it.





 However, to us, the appearance was only visible as if we had repaired various unpleasant parts.






 Perhaps the Holy Beast was hiding the fact that he could speak.






"Holy Beast. It's hard to say ... I think it's too late."





"... After all ..."





"Over there"




"me too"






"... That's right."




"Koon"






 After a while of silence, the Holy Beast Yurikorn overlooked all the reactions that gathered there.






"... I want the villagers to keep it a secret ..."





 He hung his long neck and said so.





TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We accept comments and typographical errors at any time.





Comments

Popular Posts