A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched



Volume 13

Chapter 3-Multifaceted evaluation.


(TL:By Rafael)

Aruna's words made me tilt my head.

 

 What was the reform? And what does it have to do with me now that it's started?

 

 I'm no longer a far-seed, I'm a .......







 



 "You're not really getting it, are you?"(Aruna)

 

 Aruna smiled at me, as if he understood my feelings.

 

 He sat down next to me and took a deep breath. He turned his gaze upward as if he was reminiscing about the past, and began to talk.


 "I've been determined ever since I met you, Cleo, to change the system, the rules, and the way of thinking in this country, so that each individual's abilities can be evaluated in a more multifaceted way. ......"(Aruna)

"............"(Cleo)



 



 Hearing this, I'm even more confused.

 

 What does it mean to be evaluated from multiple perspectives?

 

 When I was struggling, Aruna spoke up quietly, not rushing me.



"Cleo still doesn't understand his true reputation. A lot of people, experts in their field, have recognized you. It just doesn't add up right now, and I know you won't believe me."(Aruna)



 



 --I hope you believe me first.

 

 He told me with a serious look in his eyes.

(TL: We believed you)

"Believe in Aruna ......?"(Cleo)



 



 In response, I repeated.

 

 Of course, it's not that I don't believe in him.

 

 But I couldn't imagine that everyone would recognize my power. I had always been second best, my father had always reprimanded me, and he had finally abandoned me.

(TL:uff , the plot)

 



 How can I be someone  amazing...... like that?



"Well, you need time to think. I'll give you as much time as you want, and when you've made up your mind, you can visit my house. I'll tell you more about it then."(Aruna)

"Aruna ......"(Cleo)



 



 With that, the world's greatest swordsman left.

 

 I watched him walk away, and frowned.



"I can't decide on my own, can I? This is such an important decision. ......"(Cleo)



 



 If I accept this offer, I might not be able to be an adventurer anymore.

 

 That's why I have to choose carefully. If that's the case, I need to consult with all my friends and listen to their opinions before making a decision.

 

 Otherwise, it would be disrespectful to my dear friends.



"Okay! But there's no need to look backwards!"(Cleo)



 



 But I cut off my dark thoughts there.

 

 Let's think positively. If I did that, I was sure that something would come to light.



"Hey, what's going on?Cleo.!"(Keane)

(TL: I forgot him)

"Oh, Keane. Just in time. I need to talk to you about something."(Cleo)





 





 Keane came back at such a time.

 

 I decided to ask him for his opinion at first.

TL Note- Now it's finally time for the the Erio arc . On a side Note A rank got donations....A rank is on fire .


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts