A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 14

Chapter 3-A girl from the beast tribe - Lina.


(TL:By Rafael)

"I'm glad you survived, um..."(Cleo)



 



 After a brief battle.

 

 We were talking to the beastman girl we saved.



"Yes! My name is Lina!"(Lina)

"I see. I'm really glad I could help you."(Cleo)



 



 The girl, who introduced herself as Lina, bowed her head somewhat exaggeratedly.

 

 I'm not quite sure how old the beastman child is, but she looks to be about the same age as Maki. She has a small body and carries a slightly large bow on her back. Her eyes are gold, with an impressive glint in them. Her face is somewhat quiet.



 



 The arrows were empty.

 

 It was probably lost to the demons.



"But why are you alone in this place?"(Cleo)

"Ah, haha. In fact, I was actually planning to test my skills in a shallower level, but while I was lost, I ended up going deeper and deeper. ......"(Lina)

"I see. So you're lost, huh?"(Keane)



 



 Keane said, chuckling a little at Lina's words.



"It's a bit mean to say that, Keane-san."(Maki)



 



 Maki responded with a slight puff of her cheeks.

 

 Perhaps it was because she was dealing with a girl about her own age. Keane showed a bit of amusement at the unexpected check. I listened to their exchange with a wry smile on my face. As I was doing this, Erio suddenly suggested,



"Cleo. In the meantime, why don't we take this girl back to the city?"(Erio)

"Sure. Shall we do that?"(Cleo)



 



 I agreed, and decided to go back the way we came.

 

 On the way, I spotted something shiny at the edge of the road.



"Is that ......?"(Cleo)

"Oh, that's mine!"(Lina)



 



 I picked it up and it seemed to be a special hair clip.

 

 Instantly, Lina shouted. Apparently, it was something she had dropped while running around. When I handed it to her, she looked relieved and tucked it into her pocket.

 

 I could tell from the way she was staring at it with narrowed eyes that it was a very important item.



"It was a close call. It's a memento of my sister's."(Lina)

"...... I see. I'm glad you found it."(Cleo)

"Yes! Thank you very much!"(Lina)



 



 That's what Lina tells me when I stare at her.

 

 I'm glad to have found it here, then.

 

 I say to her, "Don't drop it next time," and start walking.











"My sister's memento: ......"(Erio)









 









 The other members of the group followed me, seemingly unconcerned.

 

 So I didn't notice.







"Right. She's that girl's ......"(Erio)







 







 Only Erio was standing  there for a while.


TL Note- And as the story keeps unfolding my hope for a new harem member is also increasing so let's meet again in the next Chapter of second in everything. 






Comments

Popular Posts