A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 14

Chapter 2-secret

(TL:By Rafael)




"Erio-san, what's wrong? You never informed  that you would be coming home in the morning."(Cleo)

"Oh, nothing happened,I met someone I've missed for a while. ......"(Erio)

"Someone you've missed. ......?"(Cleo)



 





 

 The next morning, Erio came back almost at the same time I came back from my morning run, with a thoughtful expression on her face. 

 

 I asked her if something was wrong, but all I got was a wry smile and a few words that didn't seem to fit her expression.

 

 When I tilted my head, she said, switching gears.



"That's not the point, quest! Let's make some money today!"(Erio)

"Yeah, ah ...... yes."(Cleo)



 



 Then, she walked quickly to the back of the dungeon.

 

 I watched her go, and stood there. Then.



"She's hiding something, isn't she?"(Keane)

"You think so, Keane?"(Cleo)



 



 The young wizard put his hand on his chin and said so.

 

 The opinion was the same as mine, that Erio was probably having some kind of trouble. I don't know what it is, though.

 

 But I didn't want to ask her directly.



"She's a friend. I'm sure she'll tell you."(Keane)

"I hope you're right."(Cleo)



 



 As I was thinking about this, Keane said in an elder-like manner, 

 

 But even as I nodded at his words, I felt a twinge of sadness.





 





 And then, the next moment.











 





 I heard a high-pitched scream from the girl.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"(Erio)

(TL: Now that was hella long)

"What the hell?"(Keane)

"Let's go, Keane!"(Cleo)



 



 My body reacted immediately.

 

 I went in a straight line to the direction of the voice, and there it was...



"Cleo, take care of that side!"(Erio)



 



 The figure of Erio-san dealing with several demons.

 

 And who was being protected by her?





"Hi, hi, ......!"





 





 It was one, beast girl.

 

 She had chestnut brown hair and cat ears. I couldn't make out her face, but she was a petite girl who didn't seem appropriate to be here.

 

 She was carrying what looked like a weapon on her back, but she didn't seem to have time to pick it up.



"I'm on it!..Keane, you use magic, Maki, you support us!"(Cleo)

"I understand!"(Keane)

"Yes, Cleo-san!"(Maki)







 







 I give the order.

 

 And then thrust my sword at the demon that was trying to attack me from behind Erio's back.


TL Note- New girl spotted..potential harem member or just plot?



Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter. I'm thinking plot 🤔 but maybe both lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts