A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched




Volume 14

Chapter 1-A certain girl.

(TL:By Rafael)


--In the darkness, a girl is crying.

 

 In front of the corpse of her sister, her only living relative.

 

 Her sister was working as an apprentice in the house of a nobleman from the royal capital.



"Sis, sis, ......!"



 



 But her weeping call would never be answered.

 

 Why was my precious sister killed?

 

 The mark of the blade that pierced her chest was still fresh. The girl touched it and cried as if to say that it must have been painful and regrettable.

 

 This reminds me of the woman who brought my sister's corpse to me.



"She's the one who ...... killed my sister."



 



 That's what the person said.



"I killed this girl,"(???)



 



 She told the girl in no uncertain terms.

 

 I couldn't make out her face, but I remembered her voice clearly.

 

 It was so cold and emotionless. With such ruthlessness, I knew that she must have killed my sister. The older I get, the more I think that must have been the case.



"I'll never forgive you. ......"



 



 She grabbed a beautiful hairpin that was a memento of her sister.

 

 The girl said the woman's name.





"Erio Ledin ......!"





 





 The girl said this and left the village where she was born.

 

 All in order to get revenge.





"Wait for me, big sister. I will definitely--"





 





 The time has come.

 

 I've spent all my time so far for this.





"I will definitely avenge you, okay?"





 





 Her voice was carried away by the wind and disappeared.

 

 The next moment, even her figure disappeared.



TL Note- Now we are once again back to our main story as I has told the previous Chapter was a side story not related to the main story and the Erio arc begins. 




Comments

Popular Posts