I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1
Chapter 17-: All Attributes
(TL By GUST)


It's been three days since I came back from the city centre.

I decided to talk to Marcel about the attributes and came to the workshop. Even if I hide it, it will eventually come out, so I thought it would be better to say it myself from the beginning.

 Besides, I don't think Marcel would be creepy ... maybe ...


 Right now, I'm sitting facing each other in the workplace, but when I confess, I get nervous and my head doesn't come together.

 I wonder if I should stop ... But Marcel-san is okay ...? Yeah, let's believe it.


"So what happened today? Did you think of magic tools?"

"I thought about a lot of magic tools, but before that, could you talk to me about my attributes?"

"Leon's attribute? Was it a recovery attribute?"

"That's right, but it seems that other attributes can actually be used ..."

"Other attributes ...? Other attributes !?"


 Marcel stood up from his chair and shouted out.

 Perhaps because I was nervous, I suddenly trembled and jumped up a little on the chair.


"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not angry. I'm just surprised."


  I was really relieved to hear Marcel's words.

 I'm glad ......... I don't seem to dislike it for the time being.


"So what other attributes can I use?"

"Well, that's all ..."

"Now ..."


 Marcel doesn't seem to be able to make a voice this time, and he's confused.

 After all it is strange that all attributes can be used. It seemed that one attribute was commonplace for each person, and even the church didn't even think that multiple attributes could be used.

 Then why can I use it?

 I think it's probably because I was reincarnated, but I don't know why I was reincarnated in the first place.


"Is everything true !?"

"Yes. Would you like to use it?"

"Try it!"


 Pushed by Marcel's devilish face, I used all the attribute magic.


"Apostle ..."


 Marcel stayed like that and got stuck again.

 What do you mean by an apostle? Marcel-san, please tell me not to get stuck.


"Mr. Marcel. Mr. Marcel! Mr. Marcel !!"

"Huh !? Sorry for the apostle."

"I'm Leon! I'm not an apostle!"

"But all attributes ..."

"Please calm down. I'm Leon."




  Marcel was confused for a while, but it seems that he has finally settled down.


"I'm sorry I was upset. I was confused because I thought that only the apostle could use all the attributes."

"What is that apostle?"

"The apostle is a person sent by God, who uses all the attributes and has various knowledge. There seems to be a record that the apostle came hundreds of years ago."

"That kind of history remains."

"That's right. Since that history, no one has been able to use more than one attribute, let alone all attributes. So I thought Leon was an apostle, but is it really different?"


 Was there such an existence ………… Am I an apostle?

 I can use all attributes, and since I am a reincarnated person, I have a lot of knowledge.  

 But I don't know God, and my knowledge is odd. In the first place, the apostle has met God.

 Then I wouldn't be an apostle. I don't know God.


"I haven't been sent by God and I'm not an apostle."

"That's right, I thought that if the apostle appeared again, people's faith would rise."

"Are you religious?"

"Well, this world believes in Micheline, but hundreds of years have passed since the apostle appeared, and few people have any more faith. I should have more faith. I think it's a good idea. "


 Is the god of this world Micheline? Certainly the statue in the church was a goddess, so God is a woman.

 I mean, Marcel was a person with a strong faith. I'd rather have a weak religion, but ...


"How powerful is the church now?"

"It's like there's no power in the church right now. The church is all state-owned, and most of the people who work are hired by the country."

"That was right."


 Was the church in this world state-owned? Then the church is just a facility.

 good. With this, there is almost no possibility that a conflict between religion and politics will occur.


"I'm not an apostle, so I can't raise my faith."

"That's right, it's okay. I'm sorry I missed the story."

"No, I'm glad I heard about the church."


 Marcel seems a little disappointed. Religious issues are complicated, so you shouldn't talk badly.


"That's my magic ..."

"That's right, if Leon isn't an apostle, why can he use all attributes of magic?"

"I was also wondering about that, and I wanted to ask Marcel-san. In history, no one other than the Apostle could use more than one attribute."

"That's right. There is no other than the apostle in history so far. For the time being, I don't know why Leon can use all the attributes, but I shouldn't tell anyone."

"Is that so?"

After all it should be hidden. It's true that too strong power is the source of conflict.



"When Leon gets the backing of a credible aristocrat, he may reveal his abilities, but when he reveals his abilities indiscriminately, other nations and dangerous aristocrats seek the power of the Lord and reveal him. There is a possibility of moving to acquire or eliminate. Some people want strong power, others want to eliminate it. At worst, the family may be targeted. Gain the power to hide the family It's better to hide it until



 So scary! !! I'm still a kid now and I don't have the power to protect my family. You should definitely hide it until you gain power or meet a trusted aristocrat.



"In this case, you should definitely go to the royal school. If you are a commoner and your ability is known, it will be like a murderer for the rest of your life, or it will be erased by the aristocrats who thought you were in the way. However, if you become an official and gain trust and then reveal your abilities, you may become an aide to the king or an aristocrat. To become an aristocrat, you must graduate from a royal school. Well, anyway, I'm definitely going to pass the exam now. "



I absolutely don't want to be like a murderer for the rest of my life. I might be able to escape if I'm alone, but there are already a lot of important people in this world, so I can't abandon them ...


 Anyway, now I'm enrolled in a royal school and I'll keep it secret until I become an official! No, until I become an official, or until I gain power and trust.



"Okay! Anyway, it's okay to hide it now and reveal it after gaining power."


"That's right, absolutely."


"Yes, I don't want to put my family in jeopardy."



 Marcel and I looked at each other's eyes and nodded firmly.


 Marcel is a really nice person ... I'm glad I talked to this person.



TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.





Comments

Popular Posts