I Was Reincarnated as a Commoner. I Can’t Stand Living Like This, so I’ll Become an Aristocrat!

Volume 1
Chapter 16-: Reunion
(TL By GUST)




When I was walking toward the square where the horse-drawn carriage was, and when I was a little relaxed when I saw the square, I staggered for a moment and bumped into a person who had walked from the front.


"Excuse me! Are you injured?"

"Oh, that's okay. Oh? You were ... a child in the cafeteria? I'm sure Leon. Why are you in such a place?"


 When I was told that, I was surprised to see the face of the person who hurriedly bumped into me. On the day he was reincarnated in another world, he was a man who collided in front of the dining room.


"At that time, surely ......... Frederick-san?"

"Did you remember?"


 Remember the good name ... I thought I would never meet again, so I forgot.


"I'm sorry I bumped into you again."


 When I apologized, Marcel noticed something happened to me and came back.


"What's wrong with Leon?"

"Mr. Marcel, I bumped into this person ..."

"Sorry ......... What?"


 Marcel tried to apologize with him, but after seeing Frederick, he was stuck for some reason. What happened?


"Are you sure at Marcel?"

"Yes, my name is Marcel Roncori. It is an honour to meet Frederick."


 Marcel greets Frederick in a very polite tone. Marcel's family name, Roncori, I was thinking that it didn't matter.


"What is the relationship between Marcel and Leon?"

"Yes. I'm running a magic tool workshop near Leon's house, and Leon visited the house and got to know him. Does Frederick know Leon?"

"Oh, when I went to Leon's house on my day off, I happened to meet him in front of the cafeteria. I wanted to talk to Leon again. Is that okay? "


 Um ... Marcel's speaking in honorifics means that he's at least higher than Marcel. Does that mean it's definitely an aristocrat ...

 You can never refuse! !!


"Yes. I have some time to talk, but ... is Marcel okay?"

"Oh, that's okay. Frederick, please join us."

"Okay, let's go. It's okay to go to the cafe there."




 Then we went to the cafe and ordered only drinks. And now, the drinks have just arrived. Yes. It's awkward! !!


 I haven't spoken a word since I came to the cafe. Marcel is nervous and is this person so amazing? ??

 I don't know anything, so I can't speak innocently. I'm scared that I don't know what a land mine is.

 With that in mind, Frederick finally told me that he was terrified and trying to do what he wanted to do while drinking tea.


"Leon, I didn't introduce myself properly, but I'm Frederick Townsend. I'm a knight belonging to the Knights of the Guard. It seems like I've got a connection with you twice."

"Oh, thank you. I'm Leon. I'm the son of a cafeteria on the outskirts of the royal capital."


 I was very nervous and managed to get the answer back.

 How strong is the aristocratic power in this world? You said that there are good and bad aristocrats, but who is this person ...!


"What did you and Marcel come to the city centre?"


What should I do ... I don't know if this person can be trusted, so how far can I talk? For the time being, it's better to keep the fact that you went to the bank a secret.


"Well, I went to the cafe. Marcel brought me and it was really delicious."

"Well, the food culture is developing among the aristocrats these days. By the way, this shop has delicious bruschetta. Can you eat it?"

"You can eat it, but it's good!"


 I refused in a hurry, but Frederick asked with a smile.



"Will Leon take over the cafeteria in the future?"


 Frederick asked me why.

 I was wondering why I should answer, but I heard that there are many commoners who take the royal school exam, regardless of whether they take it or not, so I wondered if it was okay to answer it.


"I'm thinking of taking the royal school. I don't know if I'll take it ..."

"Well, is that so? Why go to the royal school? Well, there are many commoners just to take the exam, but is there any reason?"

"Yes, I thought that magic tools were wonderful at Marcel's workshop, and I heard that if I became an official, there would be magic tools in the dormitory ..."

"Hmm, magic tools are useful. After all, Leon is interesting. It's different from ordinary commoners. Most commoners want a lot of money because they want to grow up, so I can only answer this."


 Somehow Frederick is laughing a lot. Was my answer strange? ?? You long for magic tools! Because it's so convenient.


"I'm sorry I laughed, can I study with that?"

"No, I don't know the person who teaches me ... I hope I can get the teaching materials alone ..."

"Do you need someone to teach you? Maybe Leon can already read and write?"


 Ah! Maybe I said something extra ... I hurriedly closed my mouth with my own hands, but it seems too late.

 It's better not to be fooled.

"Yes, I can read and write, but I don't know what kind of exam it is, so I want teaching materials."

"Where did you teach me how to read and write? And also honorifics."

"The old man who lived nearby told me. That's why I remembered it."

"Well, you were lucky."

"Yes, thank you."


 I spoke with the same settings I told Marcel, but did you manage to understand? Frederick smiles a little all the time and looks kind but I don't know what he really is.

 I feel like I'm suspicious of myself...


"Then I will prepare the teaching materials."


 Frederick said with a smile. There is a possibility that I'm planning something, but I don't have any ideas for other people to teach me ...


"Well, can I ask?"

"Oh, the next time I get a break, I'll take it to your dining room."

"thank you very much!"


 When I talked to that point, the bruschetta I ordered earlier was brought in.


"Then let's eat a little"


 Frederick said that, he transferred the bruschetta that was brought in one plate to his plate with a knife and fork and ate it gracefully.

 I managed to imitate it and ate it. delicious……!

 The tomatoes and cheese are exquisite.


"It's delicious. I like this."

"Yes, it's delicious!"

"Eat Marcel, it's bad to just talk to Leon."

"No, it's okay."


 Marcel still seems to be still nervous. Is Frederick such a great person ...? Maybe I'm being watched by a bad guy ...?


 Let's ask Marcel later.


 After that, the story was disbanded after a while.


"Then Leon, thank you to Marcel for today."


"Yes, thank you again."


"It was an honour to be with you."


 Then Frederick left.

We both looked tired and started walking to the square.


 Maybe it was about 30 minutes in time, but I was tired many times more ...


"Who are Marcel and Frederick?"


"It's Frederick Townsend. It's the third son of the former owner of the Duke of Townsend. He doesn't succeed to the duke's title, but he's said to be a knight because he's an excellent knight. However, he is also a famous person among the aristocrats because he receives a knight, and it is unusual that he is already a member of the Konoe Knights at the young age of 18. "


 Somehow, he's a great person ... I mean, for me, everyone feels great just because they're aristocrats, and I don't really understand the difference ...


 Isn't it okay for the Duke to be the pinnacle of aristocrats in the first place? That's right in my memory ...


"Mr. Marcel, what is the order of the aristocratic titles?"


"Aristocrats are barons, viscounts, counts, marquis, and dukes from the bottom. One-time knights and quasi-nobles vary depending on the title of their parents' home."


 After all, it's the order I know.


 Then Frederick ... I feel like I got to know a great person.


 But I don't know if this is good or bad. Well, let's think it's a good thing. Otherwise, I'm too worried.


 After that, I and Marcel were so tired that I returned by horse-drawn carriage with a few words.


 I told myself that I didn't seem to be a bad person for the time being, and I killed my anxiety.



TL Note-: Thank you for reading. We will accept your impressions and typographical errors at any time.






Comments

Popular Posts