Evil Avalon


Chapter 60-Midnight secret meeting ②

{SPONSORED CHAPTER-8(last)}

(Sponsor-Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)


In a quiet park after the sun had set, Lisa activated her Aura, even though it was outside the magic field.



"From your reaction, I'd say you already knew."

"If I could do it in the game, I'll try it in this world first."



 



 Normally, physical enhancements and skills are only effective and activated in dungeons or magic fields within 150 meters of the entrance. If you use an artificial magic field (AMF) magic tool, you can create a magic field anywhere, but the possession of AMF magic tools is strictly regulated by the government. However, possession of AMF magic tools is strictly restricted by the government, and we can't use them easily.



 



 However, only the Aura can be used outside the magic field, as it can only be activated manually. In addition, if you keep activating the Aura, the magic element will fill up around you, and for a short time, it will become a pseudo-magic field where you can strengthen your body and use your skills. This AMF is like a backdoor trick in Dun-Ex, but most players know about it.



"Then ...... do you know this~?"



 



 When Lisa slowly meditates, she melts into her surroundings and unexpectedly disappears - it's like an illusion. This is a bizarre situation in which a girl is indeed right in front of you, but you don't notice her unless you concentrate and try to look closely. This is not a "hide" that reduces the presence of a person, but an "invisible" that greatly reduces the presence and visibility of a person.



 



 There are no signs of scrolling or magic items being used. The fact that she was able to activate the advanced skill despite this means that her character remembered it from the game.



"I didn't remember this skill in the game~?"

"Then how did you learn it?"



 



 If I hadn't learned it in the game, it would have been new to me in this world. The only way to get a higher level job is to be at least level 20.



"I couldn't control the amount of Aura in the game, but I realized that it's possible in this world. The 《Invisible》 can be created by synchronizing the aura overflowing from the entire body with the surroundings. ......"



 



 Once again, the presence of the girl in front of me becomes a distraction. By the way, just like in the game, talking and moving seems to solve the problem.



 



 According to Lisa, the "aura" can be intimidating if it is released all at once as if striking, or it can be "invisible" if it is released in a constant amount and blended with the surrounding magical elements. If you close it completely and reduce the magic power leakage to zero, it will become "Hyde. I wonder if it's a new type of manual activation skill. But...



"I'm sure the adventurers in this world have tried that before. ...... Oh, I see.Do I need recognition to activate this as a skill?"

""It seems that if you don't know about invisible, no matter how you adjust the amount or flow of aura, it won't be effective in eliminating your presence. You can't even learn it as a skill, right?"



 



 You can't just copy the movements and flow of magic of a skill and expect it to work. For example, even if a mere sidearm and the samurai's "iai" have the same motion, whether it is a skill or not makes a huge difference in attack power compensation and cutting power. Lisa's prediction was that mimicking 《Invisible》 would not be enough to make the skill effective.



 



 Incidentally, this method of activating the skill requires a great deal of concentration and is not recommended during combat. If you're going to do this, it's better to do it in a safe zone or put it in a skill slot and activate it automatically.



 



 Even so, the fact that you can use this method to activate the Aura skill and even learn it is a great piece of information. I'm going to give it a try.



 



 First of all, the manual activation of "Aura" is not a motion skill, but a magic circle input. The first step is to trace the front of the body with your palm and then slowly draw a circle while releasing a small amount of magic power. Then, the aura will come out of my body. If I continue to release it at this rate, the area around me will become a magic field for a certain period of time. But since Lisa has already turned this place into a pseudo magic field, there's no point in me activating it.



 



 Next, I tried adjusting the amount of energy released. I'm not sure how to do this, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to evenly release the aura from the ...... body, let alone adjust it. How do you do that?



"Is there a trick to it?"

"Adjusting the amount of aura released is quite difficult, isn't it? You have to practice it over and over again."



 



 After just a little bit of practice, I realized that it wasn't easy to control the amount of release. But if I try to practice for too long, I'll run out of MP.



"Maybe I should practice Meditation first."

"Sure, if you can do that, you might be able to continue, but ......"



 



 Meditation is an excellent skill that regenerates and recovers MP while using a skill. It's not something that a high level player should go out of their way to include in their skill set, but it's useful for low level players who have a small amount of MP and are prone to depletion. The good news is that while it can be learned by raising the job level of the caster to the maximum, it can be learned quickly.



 



 It's easy to say that closing your eyes and circulating your aura around your tanden can be a meditation ......, but it's still difficult. I was amazed at how she was able to manipulate the aura, something that had never existed before, and acquire a number of skills in such a short time. I wondered if there was a difference in talent.



 



 She slowly exhaled and smiled to herself.



"I've been practicing my aura skills for a reason. I was wondering if it might be the same for Souta."

"What do you mean by the same?"

"I had an inconvenient initial skill."



 



 Inconvenient ...... I knew Lisa had it too.



"Do you mind if I take a look at the appraisal item?"

"Yes. You can do that now."



 




 I thought that maybe Lisa might have a special skill like my "gluttony", so I prepared an appraisal item. I took a look at the skills section.



"Simple appraisal" and ...... "estrus". That sounds like a really bad skill name.



 



 My "gluttony" and Lisa's "estrus". I wondered if these were curses on the players. In my case, I had a debuff that reduced my athletic ability by lowering my STR and AGI significantly, and increased my appetite all the time. In Lisa's case, ...... anyway, let's take a look at what's in her skills.



This is a tough one." "When you level up, you get an extra boost to your MP and AGI, increased libido, -30% HP, -50% VIT, upgradeable to 'Lust' .......


(TL: focus on libido and lust)
 



 The correction at level up is good. In addition to the reduction of HP and VIT, which are the most important items, there is an increase in libido. ...... I don't know how much of an increase in libido, but if it's as strong as my increase in appetite, it's going to be very bad.



"Increased libido is one word for it, but it was like being in heat 24 hours a day. These skills put me in such a state of mental stress when I first started school that I didn't think I could live a normal life.



 



 "I can say that now," she said smiling. It's true that if such a thing were to be activated all the time, I'd go crazy. The fact that girls in particular suffer from increased sexual desire may be dangerous in many ways.



 



Like me, this initial skill will work without question even outside the magic field. There's nowhere to run.



 



 She want to get rid of "estrus" as soon as possible. The first thing she thought of was to change jobs, learn new skills, and overwrite them. However, she can't afford to dive into a dungeon for weeks on end when she was mentally trapped. She was overwhelmed with a sense of inadequacy.



"Whenever I had time, I would go into the dungeon and meditate to calm my mind down a little."



 



 She said that she meditated whenever she had something to think about or something to worry about, both in her original world and in this world. When she was playing with her aura, she felt a tug near her stomach and learned meditation by chance. After that, she tried many other skills to do something with the flow of the aura, thinking that she could learn other things.



"That's how I learned Invisible, Hyde, and Meditation..."




 



 Most of the skills she practiced didn't work, and the aura-based skills, such as Dragon Aura, Sacred Aura, and Martial Arts, all ended in failure. It seems that these skills are not just a matter of changing the flow and amount of aura released, and the detailed conditions for learning them are still a mystery.



"You can't overwrite the initial skills you learned?

"Yes, it seems to be impossible to overwrite. I'm sure Souta can't override it either."



 



 I had a vague idea that this was the case. In addition to the fact that it does not correspond to game knowledge, the initial skill has significant disadvantages that are only available to former players. It seems that there are many secrets. 



"But~ I was able to learn the last thing I needed, 《Flexible Aura》."



 



 The 《Flexible Aura》 is an anti-debuff skill that reduces or makes it difficult to be affected by abnormal conditions. It's a great way to reduce the debuff effect of estrus and finally be able to live a peaceful life, she said with a deep breath.



 



 However, it seems that estrus is an incredibly powerful debuff, and it needs to be applied several times a day to suppress it. Still, if it could be suppressed in some way, it might be effective in decreasing the appetite of my "glutton."



 



 And there's still one more problem to worry about. This initial skill can be upgraded to a higher skill.



"The initial skill we have can be upgraded to a higher level skill by defeating a 'Qualified Person'. ...... What do you think?"

What do I think? 

"I saw the promotion condition when I appraised it. I'm not sure what the qualifier is, but if you promote it to a higher skill, the disadvantages might be even greater."



 



 Even with the appraisal wand, I couldn't tell the effect of the skill after it was promoted. Even in its current state, it has a terrible debuff effect, but if it gets any worse, it will be too much to handle. It would be wise to hold off on the promotion until you can determine the skill effects with a higher level of appraisal magic, or until you can acquire powerful anti-debuff equipment.



 



 And what is a qualified person?



"I seem to have met the requirements for promotion."

"What?Did you defeat the Qualified?"

"Maybe, but when I beat him. That's the only way I can think of."



 



 The unique boss, Volgemut, had a jet-black "aura" and uncommon killing intent. I still remember the fight to the death with that guy vividly.



"It looks like he was really strong! But I thought qualified players were former players like us, but I guess not."

"But now that I think back to the time when I was fighting him, I can't help but think: ......"



 



 He had an emotional upheaval unlike an undead monster. He knew his spacing and skills, used various feints, and even tried to lure me into countering his attacks. It was as if I had fought a PKK or a ranker in the arena who had a lot of experience in the world of Dun-Ex.  If you think about it, a monster that is so clever and cunning is a strange thing.



"I can't believe I let Souta say that much! But what if there is such a monster?"

"Just looking at the way he fought, he looked like a Dun-Ex player."



 



 Was Volgemut a player?



 



 I don't have the material to be certain, but my intuition whispers that. However, this raises the frightening possibility that the player's transfer will be applied not only to the students of the school, but also to the monsters.



 



 We even exist in a world that used to be a game. It's no wonder that anything can happen. But if I were to find myself in a situation where I was undead, would I be able to keep my sanity?



"If I met such a thing in a dungeon and had to fight it, that would be troublesome. Even if you play your cards right, you'll still have to fight to the death."

"'Be careful if you encounter a monster that doesn't match your game knowledge. You should be more suspicious of the possibility of a qualified person than a new monster."



 



 Perhaps it was because Volgemuth had just woken up, but he was slow in his movements and hadn't used any of his skills from his time as a player. Even so, they are used to fighting against other people, and it would be extremely troublesome if a battle suddenly broke out.


"I hope players don't fight each other for the promotion of their initial skills. ......"

"That's alarming."



 



 If by "qualified" you mean a particular monster, fine. But if it means ex-players, then they will have a reason to kill each other over skill advancement. I want to have some sort of countermeasure to prevent that.



 



 For example, we could use binding contract magic to stop the fighting, or we could hurry up and level up so that we're stronger than the other players and we're a deterrent, or we could create rules to keep us from attacking each other. All of these things take time, and are useless if we don't know who the players are and how strong they are.



"But I wonder how many players are here. Is it more than you thought?"

"''Based on the difficulty of the tester recruitment event, I don't think that many people were able to clear it, even at .......''



 



 Lisa puts her index finger to her lips and smirks mischievously.



"I can tell you more when we are ...... alone~?"


TL Note- Spy? Lust? Or something else and this Mark's the end of the raws and sponsored chapters, We thank Krazey for sponsoring the Chapter and I will inform you guys after more raws come out through my other series. 

Reader's Thoughts:

Droze-Holy shit.
What the fuck?

BL Mode apparently held the secret to godhood, who knew? Being able to cast magic outside the influence of dungeons is the most wild advantage I can think of in the context of this story, and Lisa just handed it over casually. Our lil' munchkin's going to become even stronger that I thought....also, we're a lot closer than I imagined to Lisa. Makes sense that she'd be incredibly lonely, given the whole 'otherworlder' thing, but gifting Sota the keys to the castle like this is no joke.

Tuminikrishktio-The mc was a worker in the past r8?
he must have to interact with gals in his workplace
so how tf he acts like a virgin when all he got was 2 girls number?Come on bruh,don't make yourself sorrowful lad




Comments

  1. hoho lust+gluttony will make an incredible pair on bed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fu*k that's a good combo I'd like to see.

      Delete
  2. Ok so I'mma call it now. There's 5 other corners players. My sense of foreshadowing,trained from reading waaaaay to much is telling me there are 7 total since we already know about lust and gluttony. Yeah I'm talking seven deadly sins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts