A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 9

Chapter 1-Kaon Cinderius


(TL:By Rafael)


--The young man was called "The Immoral Child".

 

 He was the son of a concubine who had strayed from her original path. As the son of an assassin and a nobleman, he had been despised, although only a few people knew his true identity.

 

 The feelings that welled up in him were resentment, hatred and envy.

 

 The conflicting feelings were boiled down in a pot of misfortune, and finally created a monster, or should I say an evil demon.



"Mother. I will definitely ......"(Kaon)



 



 The only person who cared for such a young man was his mother.

 

  His father, the former head of Cinderius, turned a blind eye to him, and it was probably because of her that he was able to maintain his ego in the midst of despair.

 

 However, his mother also died early.



 



 At the graveside, the young man makes a vow.

 

 I'm sure I'll be someone that my mother would be happy to see.



"...... I'll even take any path necessary to do so."(Kaon)



 



 The young man - Kaon - muttered this as he offered a bouquet of flowers to his mother's grave.

 

 It was a determination that would not reach anyone's ears.





 





 I'm sure that at that moment, his fate was decided. ......


TL Note- Every Villain has a very sad backstory. I am back from my break and we will begin normal operations and Evil Avalon Raws have come so chapters can be sponsored now and if no sponsoring comes we will see weekly releases. 



Comments

  1. This is why I like pure evil villains. Don't have to feel bad about hating them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts