A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 9

Chapter 4-Cleo does not despair.

(TL:By Rafael)

If the root of the power of spellcraft is hatred and inferiority - the so-called negative emotions, there is probably no one who can match Kaon Cinderius.

 

 Negative emotions have been an essential piece of who he is from birth to this point in his life. In other words, he is himself, and it is no exaggeration to say that Kaon was born to handle witchcraft.



"But it's not right to take out that negative emotion on others,......!"(Cleo)



 



 I was touched by a part of Kaon's life, but I still couldn't forgive him.

 

 Each person has his or her own wishes and lives by their own will. We are not allowed to twist them or impose our own ideas on them.

 

 But does he understand that?

 

 Avoiding the black ripples, I caught the sight of Kaon in my hazy vision.


"Oh, no--"(Cleo)



 



 I stifled the thought that came to my mind.

 

 Maybe Kaon has good intentions, too. Such thoughts must be just naive. This man must be the curse of pure culture itself.

 

 If I relax even a little, I will be swallowed by his curse at once.

(TL: Are we going to see the legendary talk-no-jutsu)

"But there is one thing I want to ask you."(Cleo)



 



 I said as I raised myself up from my bent position.



"Hmm. What are you doing in the middle of a fun show?"(Kaon)

"Kaon Cinderius..."(Cleo)



 



 Kaon then stopped and narrowed his eyes.

 

 I asked him a question.



"Don't you regret doing everything this way?" (Cleo)


 



 There must have been some reason for him to be driven by hatred.

 

 There must have been a setback at the root of his inferiority complex. It have to be a  huge setback. There must have been a great sense of loss that he could not obtain even if he wanted to.

 

 If it wasn't for that, there would be no need to compare yourself to someone else or hate them in the first place.



"...... Shut up."(Kaon)

"Kaon ......?"(Cleo)



 



 That's when I thought about it.

 

 Obviously, Kaon's expression twisted into an abhorrent expression.



"What do you know? You can't even imagine it what I swore that day. What's the point of regret, if it's for my mother's sake, I'll--"(Kaon)



 



 He held up his sword.



"I'll become a devil if I have to. ......!"(Kaon)



 



 And then he unleashed a ripple, more powerful than ever.



"Damn ......?"(Cleo)



 



 I think about it as I avoid it.

 

 I knew he had it too. He had his own reasons to be driven by negative emotions. But it has been distorted over the years, and rebuilt the person that is Kaon.
 

 It was an unforgivable act.

 

 Even so, I couldn't hate him anymore.



"What's with your eyes?"(Kaon)



 



 Seeing me, Kaon shouted.



"Do you pity me! You're just a disinherited piece of shit!"(Kaon)

"........................"(Cleo)



 



 --Oh, that's right.

 

 The man, Kaon, was too pathetic to be pitied.

 (TL: Damn a 180°)

 Many spellcasters are traumatized. Kaon is no exception - no, he's probably the best example of this, and he's more helpless than anyone else.



 



 If that's the case, what can I do?





"Kaon, let's end this."(Cleo)





 





 Let's end his nightmare.

 

 The only thing I could do was to end his nightmare, to end his life, to save him from this crucible of hatred.



"Who the hell is asking you ......?"(Kaon)



 



 I held up my dagger and ran forward.

 

 After closing the distance at once, I cut off Kaon's arm.




"What ......?"(Kaon)





 





 I saw his eyes widen in surprise.

 

 It is true that his spell is terrifying.

 

 But it doesn't work on me. Because....



"I'm sorry, but I've decided not to despair."(Cleo)


(TL:Cleo Op)
 



 Yes, since the moment I decided to live my life as I wanted.

 

 My life has been full of light. I know this because I believe it.



"How"(Kaon)

"Goodbye, Kaon Cinderius."(Cleo)



 



 He falls to his knees, and I swing my dagger at him.

 

 And just as I was about to thrust it into the him.




"Wait, Cleo Farseed."(Chris)

"Chris, ......?"(Cleo)







 







 Dragging his feet, the handsome boy appeared before me.......


TL Note- Damn I won't ever want to become Cleo enemy he made a justification to kill Kaon out of thin air...damn. Evil Avalon till now no sponsors has come so weekly scheduled Chapter will come on Sunday. On a bright Note A rank got a donation. 





Comments

  1. would donate but am a student and hv exams coming...
    parents no allow use money ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, just finished catching up to this series
    Actually more interesting than what i expected...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts