A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 9

Chapter 5- The end of a history 

(TL:By Rafael)


(TL: Play any sad song in the background if you want as this is a sad Chapter. )

"Chris, ......?"(Cleo)

"I'm sorry, Cleo. But I'll take care of it from here. I can't let the one that the milady cherishes fall into the same way as we do."(Chris)



 



 When I was about to put the finishing touches on Kaon.

 

 The one who stopped me was Chris. He was limping and his eyes were losing their power, but he was coming straight toward us.

 

 In his hand was a knife.

 

 It flickered, and even in a dimly lit space, one could see it glimmering.



"............ Okay."(Cleo)



 



 I saw his expression, the smile on his face.

 

I gave a small nod. I handed him over to the boy, taking care only that Kaon did not run away.

 

 Kaon's eyes widened and he gritted his teeth. With a regretful look on his face, he uttered a word that could have been an order, but was not a plea for his life.



"Are you sure, Chris?If I die, your heart will stop beating!-- "I'm not going to cancel the spell contract!"(Kaon)

".................."(Chris)



 



 More to the point, a threat.

 

 But Chris remained silent and raised his weapon without stopping his movements.

 

 Then, in a voice that carried well in the quiet space, he told the one who had been his master.



"I don't care. That's the least I can do to repay you. And--"(Chris)





 





 He looked at me sharply.





"It's my life and with this, it's purpose will be fulfilled."(Chris)


(TL:Onion Ninja can't defeat me)


 





 He swung down.

 

 The knife is thrust at Kaon's heart.

 

 It's like a gouge, to cut off his life, to kill him.



"----!"(Kaon)



 



 The head of the Cinderius family spat out a lump of blood.

 

 And when he touched Chris's arm to resist him,.......





"Is it over, ......?"(Chris)





 





 Without effort, it dripped down.

 

 Chris slowly relaxed and nodded.



"Ah, so now the cursed clan is--"(Chris)







 







 Everything was over.

 

 With Chris's declaration, the curtain came down on a history of the cursed clan.

TL Note- Onion Ninja has joined the party and this was a Chapter of farewells and as said by someone—For Kaon- Every villain  is a hero of his own story. For Chris- First love is often not successful but it is the most purest and  the most beautiful form of love....above lines are not said by me and I don't take the credit and A Rank got some more support...way to go A rank.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts