Evil Avalon





Chapter 47-Love Letter

{SPONSORED CHAPTER- 4}

(Sponsor-Krazey)

(TL:By Rafael)

"Sota~Kaworu-chan is here to pick you up!"



 



 It's been a few days since I've been to school. I had told Kaworu that I would be returning to school today, and she seemed to have come to pick me up. I put on my new uniform, which I've adjusted to fit my current body size since I've lost some weight, and walked down the creaking stairs. As usual, Kaworu was waiting for me at the entrance. But there was something strange about her.



"So, Are you Sota?"

"Yeah. I've had some success with my diet. ...... Are you okay?"



 



 She seemed to be suffering from some sort of chest pain, but I wondered if she was catching a cold. She said she was fine. ...... Oh, maybe she fell in love with the shapely and handsome Sota-kun? It's hard to be a popular guy.



 



 I walked to school following behind Kaworu in silence as usual, fantasizing about such things. Even though I've lost weight, I'm still chubby enough that I need a little more time before I become handsome. Just a little more.



 



 



 



 It was early summer and sunny, so the temperature was over 20 degrees Celsius even at this time of the morning, and the occasional south breeze felt good. At the time of my entrance ceremony, I was sweating just walking around despite the chilly temperature, and I felt a heavy gravity due to my thick fat. Compared to that, I feel as light as a different person now.



 



 Now, I'm about 170cm tall, but I still weigh about 80kg. Although I still have a good amount of fat all over his body, my muscle mass has increased due to my constant muscle training, and his body balance has greatly improved. On the other hand, I still have a huge appetite due to the effects of Gluttony, and my mother also tries to fatten me up whenever she can. I want to be careful about my body fat so as not to let my guard down.



 



 The result of the "gluttony" appraisal is also a big concern for me, along with my appetite and money management. It's not like there's an urgent need for it, so I'll be thinking about what to do with this skill in the future.







 







 I walked behind Kaworu through the large school with its many facilities, and went to the classroom of the first year E class. I slowly took my seat, but my ...... classmates were staring at me from a distance as if they were observing a rare animal.



"Huh? Have you lost a little weight, Buta-o?"

"Maybe you've gone from a pig to a piglet."

"You're getting younger."

"...... I've got a bit of a cold."



 



 Usually, I was ignored, but suddenly the warmth of my classmates' voices confused me and made me feel very uncomfortable. I'm a small person, so I want you to look at me with a more gentle gaze! I did think that losing 20kg in a short period of time was a bit much.



 



 While I was pretending to be reading my textbook, the sweet honeys descended in front of me and called out cheerfully to me.



"Naru~mi~kun!"

"Are you feeling okay already? You look so thin, did you have a fierce cold?"



 



 It's a pair of good friends, Omiya-san with pigtails hanging down from both sides of her head and Nitta-san with her calm and fluffy glasses. They both look beautiful again today. I was grateful that they were concerned about my health, but there was no way I could tell them that my weight loss was due to a "fierce battle to the death" rather than a "fierce cold," so I falsely told them that I was fine.



 



 I greeted them lightly and asked them why were they talking to me, and they told me that we had a class in the afternoon to learn how to sword fight in the arena.



"  That's why we're practicing together. Narumi didn't come because he was absent, so you don't have a partner yet, right?"



 



 The mere mention of the word "partner" is enough to damage a ...... botch.


(TL: ouch....my fragile single heart)
 



 But pairs in a sword-fighting class, are they suddenly going to do some ground training? The school's physical education program is as much about dungeon diving as it is about club activities, and the curriculum includes a variety of martial arts in addition to sword fights. It's a good idea to learn some kata from various martial arts to connect to dungeon diving.



"Her partner is out of school today. So I teamed up with her~."

"Yes, if I team up with Narumi, we can make a good pair, right~What do you think?"



 



 The other side of Omiya-san's gaze was Kuga-san, who was sitting in his seat as if he was lurking in the shadows, his presence disappearing. She's the type of girl who doesn't talk much and it's hard to tell what she's thinking, but she does talk a fair amount with her roommate.



 



 It would be easy to solve the problem of a duo if I, as the odd man out, and Kuga-san, who has no partner, teamed up, but I don't want to get too close to her because she has appraisal skills and a background as an operative and intelligence officer. If Omiya-san and Nitta-san are willing to split up and follow up on the matter, that would be a boon.



 



 However, I'm a little uncomfortable with a bastard mixing in with the girls. My answer is ......



My answer is: "Good luck!"



 



 It was a prostrate yes. It may have been a combination of pity and social courtesy, "I was just talking to a poor lone wolf," divided by two, but I'm going to brazenly express my desire to participate.



 



 I've never had a chance to get involved with my classmates because I'm always hiding in dungeons, and I'm notorious for being the weakest person in the class, having lost to a slime. I'd really like to get close to Omiya-san and Nitta-san, who took the trouble to ask me out. It's not that I'm jealous.



"I'm sure they'll give out weapons in class, so don't worry. I think you've changed your look a lot."

"It's not just that you've lost weight. Of course you've lost weight, but you also look more dependable."

"Is that so?"



 



 My current appearance is quite similar to that of my baby-faced sister, a chubby boy with a baby-faced face who looks soft with big eyes. I've been doing a lot of muscle training for the past month or so, so I'm pretty muscular underneath my clothes. The former super-obese, thread-eyed pigtailed man has certainly changed his appearance.



"I'll see you later, Narumi-kun."

"Swordfighting is easy~."



 



 The two of them waved lightly at me and went into the other girls' group.



 



 Omiya-san had been depressed for a while because of the way she was treated by Class E at the club recruitment ceremony, but she seemed to have recovered and was regaining her natural cheerfulness. Nitta-san, on the other hand, seems to be enjoying her school life and is still smiling and making the atmosphere around her relaxed. I'm thankful that I was able to talk with these girls and feel refreshed after my early return.



 



 Now, let's get on with another day!







 







 *...*...*...*...*







 







 Lunch time.



 



 Most of my classmates had moved to the cafeteria, and there were less than ten of us left in the classroom. As for me, I've been eating at the cafeteria all the time, so I bought some jam bread and milk at the store for a change, and I'm slowly eating it in the classroom. I've been absent for the past few days, so I'm trying to catch up on my classes, and I'm reading through my math notes that I borrowed from Omiya-san.



 



 It's only the beginning of my high school life, and I'm still having to solve entrance exam level problems in class. If I thought it was the same as the high school I went to, I would instantly become a failure in my academic ability. As a person who graduated from a second-rate science university in my former world, I had no intention of losing to a first-year high school student in science. As I opened my mouth and bit into a piece of bread while scribbling down the problem, I heard a little commotion in the ...... distance and a voice calling my name.



"Hey, you there. Is there anyone named Sota Narumi?"


 



 She is rather small, but has a straight back and long, wavy blue hair. Her eyes look dignified and strong, and her nose is small. Even though her mouth is covered with a black feather fan, her tone is clear and clear.  There was a female student there who was "THE young lady" in a different direction than the next student body president.



 



 The color of her uniform scarf is blue, so she is a second year student. She wasn't dressed in any particular way, but her appearance gave off an air of refinement, indicating that she was of the upper class or related to it.



(I believe that person is ......)



 



 When someone from the upper class called me, my classmates pointed at me as if I was the culprit and gasped. I don't really want to get involved, but the air in the classroom is getting cold, so I have no choice but to come forward.



"I'm Narumi, what can I do for you?"

"You are. Hmm."



 



 She stared back and forth from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, surveying me. I felt really uncomfortable.



"It's not a good place to talk. Follow me."


 



 The lady walked away without saying a word. Since I was in the middle of eating, there was no way I could ask her to leave later, so I decided to follow behind her.



 



 



 



 After a few turns down the hallway and up the stairs, I entered an empty classroom and was presented with a postcard-sized white envelope. The two of us alone in such an empty place. Could it be a love letter of some kind?



 



 It looks like a normal envelope, but the seal is closed with beeswax with some kind of plant symbol on it. On the front, it just says "To Sota Narumi-dono" and looking at the back, I can't find the sender's name anywhere.



 



 The young lady in front of me looked at me as if she was observing a daphne*, and I knew she hadn't given me this letter out of some kind of love letter. Rather, I can see her negative feelings toward me.


(TL:Daphne, in Greek mythology, the personification of the laurel (Greek daphnē), a tree whose leaves, formed into garlands, were particularly associated with Apollo (q.v.). ... When the god pursued her, Daphne prayed to the Earth or to her father to rescue her, whereupon she was transformed into a laurel.)
 



 I wondered if her irritated look had anything to do with the owner of this letter. When I tried to open the package...



"Before you open that letter, answer one question."



 



 She said in a low, warning tone, different from the voices I've heard before. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I think it's better to just listen.



"What is it?"

"The other day, you probably met a clan member to which I belong ..."



 



Clan member?What clan is that? It wasn't Sorrel, was it?



"Did she mention her clan name and her name at the time?"



 



 If that question comes, does it mean that she is  referring to that kunoichi-san? I was told that this is a clan that does a lot of clandestine work, and in the end they wouldn't tell me their name or clan name because they said it was confidential. By the way, Kunoichi also said that there was a new clan trainee at the adventurer's school when we parted. I was both flattered and confused that she had come to see me so soon.



"She didn't even tell me his name, let alone his clan name.

"Yes. Well then, next question. What is your level?"



 



 As soon as she asked me my level, the "simple appraisal" was pointed at me.



 



 At the moment, I'm using the same [Newbie] as the school's database to make it look like level 3. But she seems to be convinced that this is a lie. Maybe Kunoichi-san told her about the time I defeated the damn examiner.



 



 I don't want to get into trouble with the girl in front of me, but I also have no intention of teaching her anything. I try to answer as softly as I can.



"I'll keep your level confidential. This is my way of planning, so please understand."

"......, right. One last question. Who are you, ......?"



 



 It's another very abstract question. I don't know if they'll be that wary of me just because I'm disguised as a 《Fake》. It is said that Akagi-kun and Kaworu also changed their jobs, and even though they are students of the first year E class, the fact that they are serving as [Thief] is not that unusual.



 



 I'm not sure if the "fake" skill is a general one, or if it's not a general one. If so, then the attitude of the shitty examiner who believed in the "simple appraisal" the other day and the strange reaction to the "fake" by Miss. Kunoichi can be explained. However, I can't be sure at this point, so I'll just have to pretend.



"If you're asking who I am, I can only say that I'm Narumi from Class E, Year 1.

"......"



 



 When I answered that, the female student in front of me momentarily overflowed with murderous energy and "aura" ......, but she immediately retracted it.I wonder if the owner of this letter has something to do with the fact that she doesn't want to antagonize me explicitly. In the first place, I parted amicably with Kunoichi-san, and there's no reason for me to be hostile to anyone related to her.



 



 Incidentally, this female student is a reasonably popular subheroine in a game called Kusunoki Unmo Kirara. She was called Kirara-chan, or Kii-chan by those close to her. She is the heiress of a family that holds the title of viscount, and has a good position in this school.



 



 She rarely appears in the game except when using Pink-chan in BL mode, so I'm afraid I don't know much about her as I've only played with Akagi-kun or a custom character. However, I do know that she's a strong adventurer at the school, Pink-chan's rival and protector, hates men, and has many big names behind her.



 



 She has a lot of students in the school and stands out in many ways. If I were to get involved with her, I would have to deal with a lot of troublesome events, so I wanted to keep my distance from her if possible. If you think about it, this envelope seems to be nothing but trouble.



"...... Now, please read the letter inside."

"Huh. I'll open it then."



 



 I was reluctant to do so, but I had to read it, so I carefully opened the package. What came out of the package was a beautifully patterned invitation to a clan party. It was written carefully with what looked like a thin brush. The sender was .......



"Is it from Haruka  Mikami, the clan leader of Kunoichi Red?"

"Yes. By the way, it was the deputy leader who met you the other day."


 



 Kirara takes out her feather fan again and elegantly covers her mouth.



 



 Speaking of Kunoichi Red, I once heard they were a  clan that is made up entirely of female [Thief].The leader of the clan, Mikami, often appears in the media and is famous for her glamorous beauty. This means that the kunoichi-san I met the other day and the Kirara-chan in front of me are also members of kunoichi red.



 



 But still. I've only met Kunoichi-san for a short while, so why would she invite me to the clan party? I would like to ask her why, but judging from the question she just asked me, I'm guessing she didn't tell her anything.



"The clan party is more like a tea party for family members. However, as it is written there, it is an invitation from God* Himself. Please do not be rude."


(TL: God= Leader)
 



 Hmm. I was cautious when I heard that an unknown bastard might come to the clan party, which was only for the women in my family. However, the clan leader himself invited the guests, so he could not ignore them. That's what must be happening for Kirara now.



"I'll be waiting for you on that day."



 



 After saying that, ahe left the place quickly without making a sound. I really wanted to refuse, but I was afraid of what might happen later, so I guess I'll have to attend.



(The date and time would be around the time the class competition was over.)



 



 As I let out a heavy sigh and pondered what to do, I heard the bell ring five minutes before the afternoon class started. By the way, I almost ate my lunch. I have to hurry back.

TL Note- I had my exams, 15 hour long exams. I was tired and wanted to take rest today but here we are . We thank Krazey for sponsoring this Chapter and now everything will be as scheduled, two day break is over.


Comments

  1. Girls are understanding sota's charm
    Shota.....ahem....sota appeals to milfs/kunoichis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the novel complete?
    If not, how many chapters remain till you catch up with the author?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The effects of being weak... You cant even refuse to join big busty Onee-San kunoichis else they go after your father and corrupt your sister from becoming a dual welding samari into a ninaj

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts