A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 5

Chapter 2- Best Friends.

(TL:By Rafael)

"Are you sure you don't mind if I come in?"(Marin)

"Yes! My house is a little small, though!"(Maki)



 



 As they walked along the street at night, Marin and Maki exchanged a few words.

 

 It was the day that Maki, who usually used the inn, was going home to her father. The girl suggested that they go together, so that she could introduce her father to Marin, whom she had become friends with.



"Fufuuu... ......"(Marin)

"What's wrong? Marin-san"(Maki)

"I've never stayed at anyone's house before. ......!"(Marin)



 


Maki asked the saint, who had a nervous look on her face.

 

 Then, she tilted her head slightly at the words that came back to her and said.



"Is that so? You're very kind, Marin, and you seem to have a lot of friends."(Maki)

"No, that's not ......, you know. ......?"(Marin)

"............?"(Maki)



 



Marine replied with a slight slump, her eyes downcast.

 

 The sad expression on her face made Maki tilt her head even more. She was about to ask her what was wrong, when a self-mocking voice leaked from the other person.



"I've been alone for ...... a long time because of my personality. The only person who will talk to me properly is Cleo, and I'm not sure if anyone else considers me a friend."(Marin)

"Marin-san......"(Maki)



 



 Maki could not believe her ears when she heard that.

 

 The difference between the Marin she knew and the Marin she talked about was huge. But perhaps the way she described Marin was the truth.

 

 When she was at the school, she had in fact behaved in a high-handed manner.

 

 People naturally left, and the only ones left were those who wanted to take advantage of her as a saint. Only Cleo seemed to be different. ......



"It's a funny thing, isn't it? I wasn't strong enough to show my weakness to anyone."(Marin)

"..................."(Maki)



 



 Marin said with a face like she was about to cry.   

Seeing this, Maki gulped a small breath. And then....
 


"I'm sure it's because you saw me being weak that you can't treat me like..."(Marin)

"Marin-san!.....Let's be friends!"(Maki)

"What ......?"(Marin)



 



 She suddenly shouted, interrupting her words.

 

 Marin's eyes widened in surprise. When she turned her attention to the girl, who was younger than herself, she saw Maki, who seemed to have a strong determination.


"No, only friend is not enough! --We're 'best friends'!"(Maki)

"Ma-ki......"(Marin)



 



 Maki took Marin's hand.

 
It was so warm, just like Cleo's hand that day.



"I'm sorry. I'm a--"(Maki)

"It doesn't matter if you are a nobleman or not! We must have met in order to become best friends!"(Maki)

".................."(Marin)



 



 The girl blocks out the saint's words.

 

 It was an absurd theory, but the words still stuck in Marin's chest. Seeing Maki's serious expression, Marin's eyes gradually grew moist.

 

 Finally, she spilled out the following words.



"I'm looking forward to working with you, ......best friend!"(Marin)




 



 The trembling sound reached Maki's ears.



"Yes, It would be my pleasure!......best friend"(Maki)




 



 That was the moment when a bond was born.

 

 And then, almost at the same time, she heard this voice.





"Maki, you're late today, aren't you?"

"Oh, Dad!(Maki)





 





 That was the voice of Gown, who had come to greet the girl.

 

 Maki replied in a good mood and said naturally: " Marin-san, this is my father."







"This is my father, Gowon Orzar!"(Maki)





 





 But the girl didn't know that this would spark a new fire.





"Marin ......? You're  ......."(Gown)

"Gow-n......?"(Marin)





 





 Marin and Gowon looked at each other.

 

 And then they took a small gasp, so that Maki wouldn't sense it.

TL Note- Sometimes I wonder people even  read this series but the views tell me they do ( the readers Must be pretty shy for not commenting)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts