A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 5

Chapter 3-Voice from the darkness.

(TL:By Rafael)



"I hope you both made it home safely."(Cleo)



 



 I walked Maki and Marin and walked back to the inn.

 

 The sun had already set on the royal capital. However, this area, with its many bars and taverns, is full of life. I was still underage, so I couldn't drink, but I enjoyed just looking around.



"It's a world I wouldn't have gotten involved with if I had stayed at Farseed's house."(Cleo)



 



 

 

 As I watched the red-faced man dance, I compared myself to where I was not so long ago. I was afraid of what would happen when I was disowned, but now that I have decided to live my life as I want, I am not afraid at all.

 

 Rather, every day felt fresh and shining.


(Only read at valhallatls.blogpost.com)
 



 I'm sure it's the same for Marin now.

 

 However, there was something that bothered me a little bit. And then...



"............, who are you? You've been stalking me for a while now."(Cleo)



 



 Another concern.

 

 When I reached a place a little bit farther away from the hustle and bustle, I called out to a person who was looking at me from the darkness. Near the entrance of the alleyway. A dry voice came from there.



"I didn't think you'd notice."

"Of course I would have noticed. I've been under surveillance for a week.(Cleo)

"Hahahahahahaha - interesting. You have a good eye to detect my covert actions."



 



the voice,It is that of a woman, perhaps.

 

 But it's not clear. I wonder if she is using some kind of cognitive blocking magic. Maybe I was  wrong about her even being in the back alley.


(TL: Till we get Confirmation we will assume it to be a he)
 



 If I wanted to, I could break the spell.

 

 But more than that, I wanted to ask him something.



"It's not me you're after, is it? Perhaps, Marin."(Cleo)

"Kukukuk. I see. You've got a good head on your shoulders."

"What do you want with her?(Cleo)



 



 That's was the original purpose and reason.

 

 It was a week ago that I started to feel uncomfortable. Since the day Marin had visited me, I had felt this person's gaze on me from time to time.

 

 However, he didn't seem to be attacking me.

 

 That's why I've been letting him swim around until now. ......



"I can't tell you. --There is one thing I can tell you."

"What can you tell me ......?"(Cleo)



 



 I can't tell you,huh.





"You are no longer a nobleman, and you should stay out of the affairs of Cinderius."





 





 It was as if he was mocking me.



"What do you mean by that?(Cleo)

 "The boy who was disinherited from the House of Farseed, if you want to save your life, stay quiet. No matter what happens, do not touch her. If you do anything..."



 



 He cut off his words once there.





"Your life will be ...........go~ne."





 





 He told me clearly.

 

 I took that as a sign of acceptance, but not fear.



".................. No."(Cleo)





 





 Rather, I declared.





"If you touch Marin or any other of our people..."(Cleo)







 







 With just a hint of anger.







"I will not forgive you."(Cleo)







 







 Only the distant clamor dominated the scene.

 

 After a few seconds of pause, it was abruptly drowned out.





"'Ahahahahahahahahahaha! Hilarious, hilarious, hilarious, hilarious!!!--amusing. Funny, Cleo! You're not only ignoring my advice, you're cutting it back!"





 





 The owner of the voice's laughter could be described as loud laughter.
 

 I wrinkled my brow and listened to it.

 

 Then the laughter subsided, and the voice finally said, 





"Then let me show you ......."





 





 It was some kind of criminal warning.

 

 It seemed like a declaration of war.





"Protect those who once left Cinderius and their families."

TL Note- The plot is moving forward again and a mysterious character enter which has some real depth. 


Comments

Popular Posts