The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 639: What are you doing?

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

Looking over at Nina and the others—

"Th-this, this, this finishes it!"

"Woof!"

Finia deployed a field of flames, and Sakura dashed through it in every direction.

Her movements were like the wind.

Verg couldn't even graze her with his attacks, and he was being unilaterally driven into a corner.

"Nina, here we go."

"O-okay."

Then, the mother and daughter unleashed their trump card.

A certain point in space warped, creating a rift in space.

It looked just like the mouth of a carnivorous beast.

It closed in on Verg from both sides...

And then swallowed him whole.

"What!? H-Hey, you can't be serious... Aaaaaah!?"

Verg desperately tried to resist, but it was useless.

Nina's rate of growth had been tremendous.

And Nokia-san possessed the fully developed power of a God Tribe member.

There was no way Verg could escape from these two.

And then...

With a gulp, Verg was sealed away inside a subspace.

"You did very well, Nina."

"Ehehe."

Nokia-san praised her daughter's efforts.

Nina seemed extremely happy, as all three of her tails were wagging vigorously.

"Dragoon Howling!!"

"And now, the Great Spinning Magic Ball!"

Sora and Luna fired their magic attacks one after another, and Tina struck with an attack of her own at precisely the same moment.

The barrage was apparently too much for Arieile to handle, leaving her no choice but to focus entirely on defense.

"Tch, you're really annoying."

While blocking the attacks, Arieile quickly shifted her gaze around to assess the situation.

Mitsuki was down from the paralysis.

Verg had been captured by Nina and the others.

"...Ah, geez!"

Arieile clicked her tongue in irritation.

She jumped far backward.

Then she spread her wings...

"Geh, that's bad!"

"M-My sister, should we use defensive magic!?"

"E-Even if you say that, there's no time to suddenly...!"

"Then take this!!!"

Arieile's Dragon Breath.

If it struck someone directly, it would probably burn them to nothing, without even leaving behind their bones.

That's why I stepped in front of the three.

"Aegis!"

I deployed the magical shields built into my two gauntlets.

"Repulsion Field, deploy!"

I also expanded the gravity shield and stood directly in the path of the Dragon Breath.

With a roaring whoosh, I was swallowed by a torrent of light.

An incredible pressure slammed against the shields, making me feel as though I might be blown away along with them.

The heat began to seep through, and I felt as though I might lose consciousness.

I had never taken a Dragon Breath head-on before, but I never imagined it would have this much power.

As expected of the Dragon Tribe.

They truly were one of the strongest species when it came to combat ability.

But...

"What!?"

After completely blocking the attack, I took advantage of Arieile's moment of carelessness and fired a wire.

It wrapped around her body, restraining her.

Arieile's eyes widened at the unexpected counterattack...

Then she gave a small laugh.

"Oh... To think you could block my Breath. You're quite something. Are you really human?"

"I'm a little unusual, but yes, I'm human."

"Rain admitted that he's unusual!"

"Could it rain tomorrow?"

"This is bad."

"Very... bad."

...I could hear voices like that from behind me, but I ignored them for the time being.

"You're connected to Reinhardt, aren't you? Since we're here, I'd like you to tell me a few things."

"I'm afraid I have nothing to tell you. And I have no intention of letting you capture us, either."

Arieile tore the wire apart by sheer force.

Then, in a single step, she moved to where Mitsuki was and scooped her up.

"What exactly are you doing? Weren't you going to kill them?"

"Ugh... I'll kill them next time..."

"Good grief. It's fine to have enthusiasm, but try thinking a little more carefully when you fight. Reinhardt told you the same thing, didn't he?"

"Ugh..."

Holding Mitsuki in her arms, Arieile spread her wings again.

"You think I'm letting you escape!?"

"Well then, I'll see you somewhere again."

I fired another wire, but this time it was shot down before it could reach them.

With a bewitching smile on her face, Arieile carried Mitsuki away and flew off toward the distant sky.

TL Note- Escape....

Next


Comments

Popular Posts