The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet




Chapter 370: Banish the Nightmare

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


Kamui's full power, which had defeated Suzu and Iris.

I thought this might be enough, but...

"What!?"

The jet-black doll's upper body had almost completely melted.

However, its lower body swelled unnaturally and inflated...

And before long, the upper body regenerated.

"Ugh, gross..."

Kanade took a step back, slightly repulsed.

"We are still inside Alpha-san's dream. And the opponent is a demon born from Alpha-san. In that case..."

"So, it can regenerate from a state where it should definitely be dead, at will? Is that what you mean...?"

"Correct, Lord Rain."

"Wait, that's unfair! How are we supposed to defeat someone like that!?"

Tania's face stiffened.

Then she looked at me.

Everyone else was also looking at me.

As the leader of the party, I must meet everyone's expectations.

"..."

After thinking for a bit,

"Alright, let's give it a try!"

I came up with a plan.

Iris looked surprised when she saw me.

"Huh, you've already thought of something?"

"Monica must be interfering in some way to control Alpha-san. We need to blow away whatever is the core of that interference."

"Do you have any idea what that core might be, Lord Rain?"

"No, I have no clue. So, we'll blow up that jet-black doll completely, without leaving a single piece behind."

"..."

"What's wrong, Iris?"

"Well... It's a bold strategy, but given the current situation, it's the best one. Still, to think you could come up with such a plan so quickly. Is this ability to think on your feet also one of your powers, Lord Rain?"

Iris showed a complex expression, as if she were both amazed and impressed.

"We'll finish this in one go. Everyone, follow my lead. Iris, once I give the signal, go all out. Oh, and make sure not to cause any damage to the tower or the town. I'll throw it into the air properly."

"Understood."

Without even hearing the details of the plan, despite it being a reckless request, she agreed right away.

Probably, but...

Iris must trust me.

That's why she acts like this.

I felt very happy about that...

And I steeled myself, not to betray her expectations.

"Multi Boost!"

First, I used magic to enhance everyone's physical abilities.

Then, I gave out instructions.

"Everyone, move to draw a circle around that thing! Sora and Luna, use magic. Nina, you go with Tina as a pair and move by teleportation. Don't get too close; just lure it into attacking!"

"Got it nya!"

Kanade led the way as everyone dashed off.

They ran around the jet-black doll as I had instructed.

Occasionally, attacks would come flying, but Kanade and the others dodged them with ease.

Their base physical abilities were already high...

And now, with their abilities enhanced by magic, dodging the jet-black doll's attacks wasn't too hard.

"Make light attacks to provoke it!"

"Okay!"

Tania immediately fired a fireball.

The others also unleashed mid-level magical attacks in rapid succession.

"!!!"

The jet-black doll roared in annoyance.

Even so, everyone kept attacking.

Following my instructions, they continued to launch light attacks repeatedly.

Right now, I'm like a conductor.

I grasp everyone's movements and give the next commands.

This is also one way a Beast Tamer fights, I suppose.

"Now! Sora and Luna, Nina and Tina, launch blinding attacks! Everyone else, get close and launch it into the air!"

"Hmph, this time I'll show off my super powerful attack..."

"Flash Impact!"

"Can't you stop stealing my spotlight, sister!? Ugh, Flash Impact!"

"...Jump!"

"And then, my spinning grand magic ball!"

The four of them unleashed their attacks, causing the jet-black doll to reel back.

They only needed to blind it, but it seems their attacks were too powerful.

But since we were able to immobilize the opponent, let's consider this a happy accident.

"With me!"

"With me!"

"With me!"

"Combination attack!!!"

Kanade, Tania, and Rifa slipped into the range of the jet-black doll and simultaneously launched their punches.

They followed up with a series of kicks, ending with a roundhouse kick.

"!!!?"

Taking the brunt of their overwhelmingly powerful attacks, the jet-black doll was sent flying into the air.

Now, no matter how powerful the attack, it wouldn't cause any damage to the surroundings.

"Iris! Get ready—huh?"

"Hehe, I've been waiting. Preparations are complete."

Iris's long hair floated as if she were in zero gravity, gently swaying.

Not only that, it emitted a faint glow.

Additionally, her hair had nearly doubled in length, extending down to her feet.

And above all, the wings on her back.

The eight bird-like wings had disappeared, replaced by a pair of enormous butterfly-like wings woven from light.

Their size was about three meters, larger than her own body.

"That form...?"

"Oh my, Lord Rain, are you not familiar with 'Awakening'?"

"What!? Iris, you can enter the 'Awakened' state on your own!? And take on such a form!?"

"I'll explain more later... This is my 'Awakening.' In this state, I can unleash a truly powerful strike."

Iris glared at the jet-black doll floating in the air and said,

"Now, let's bring this to an end... Final White Strike!!!"

The world was enveloped in light.

With a roaring "Goooooo!!!" sound, the atmosphere raged and roared.

Simultaneously, a shockwave spread throughout the area.

Its force was tremendous; without bracing ourselves, we might have been blown away.

"Is it... over?"

After a moment, I opened my eyes and saw the clear sky above.

The jet-black doll was nowhere to be seen.

"Ah!"

A soft light gathered from somewhere, taking the shape of a person.

Before long, the light formed into Alpha-san.

"Hehe, it seems things went well. Lord Rain, your command was splendid."

Iris had returned to her normal form before I knew it.

She praised my command as splendid, but...

I felt like Iris had taken all the glory at the very end.

As expected of her, or should I say...

I was left reflecting on just how I managed to win against Iris in the past.

TL Note- Rain won against Iris due to Plot Armor?



Comments

Popular Posts