Super Mothership


Chapter 130 I Have a Dream

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


Byron Bay, Australia..。
  This is a small town famous for its sandy beaches and lighthouses. It is located in the bay in the northeast corner of New South Wales, Kangaroo Country. The “Cape Byron” in the town is the extreme east of the Australian mainland and is a world-famous tourist destination.
  At this time, it is the peak tourist season in Byron Bay, and all kinds of bikinis and beach'pants‘ are flooding the long beach line!
  The "waves" of the sea continued to spread on the white "color" beach, and then receded again.
  But just after the "tide’ rose and the "tide" fell, a fist-sized, black "color" briquettes-like strange thing suddenly appeared on the white "color" beach, but it was the strange mutant octopus that had appeared before.
  The little black octopus looked at the visitors coming and going with excitement in his eyes.
  ……
  I am a small octopus from the deep sea, only 3 months old. If compared with the age of humans, I am probably equivalent to a 10-year-old child.
  Almost two months ago, by chance, I ate some silver ‘color’ powder on a black stone, and then my head fainted and I fell into a deep sleep.
  In my long slumber, I seemed to have a long, long dream. In my dream, there was an unknown powerful being desperately trying to eat myself!
  While tearing himself desperately, this existence kept saying to himself: "The level of contact with biological wisdom is too low, and it will be swallowed!"If the level of contact with biological intelligence is too low, it will be swallowed...”
  "Your sister!I was angry at the time!
  I hate being caught the most!Second, I hate that others want to eat me the most!
  Do you want to eat me?Then I will eat you first!
  So we bit each other desperately, but... the other party is very strong, and I am far from being an opponent!Then intuition told me that it was because I was not smart enough!
  So I was thinking, it would be great if I could be smarter, even if I was a little weaker, it would be great to be smarter!
  Then I found out that I was really getting smarter and smarter!
  I want to understand that I am an octopus, and I want to understand that those who want to eat me are called enemies!I want to understand a lot of things that I didn't think about before!
  The more I think and the more I understand, the stronger I become!
  finally!It is not my opponent anymore!The moment I ate it, I woke up!
  After waking up from a deep sleep, I found that I had become what I am now.
  My eight feet shrank into eight 'meat'balls, but my brain was greatly strengthened. The entire body can basically be said to be composed of a round brain and eight inconspicuous ‘meat'balls.
  Although I don't even recognize myself anymore, I am very happy!
  Because I have wisdom, I understand the meaning of life!I am no longer the octopus who only knows how to survive and only knows how to forage!
  Then soon, I fell into a 'lost' daze!
  When I have wisdom, I have self, and then naturally, I start to think about the meaning of fish life?Where did I come from and where should I go?
  I looked around and saw the brilliant light cast by the sun above my head. I instinctively floated up, trying to find that glimmer of light, and then I surfaced and saw the blue sky and the magnificent sea!
  My eyes suddenly filled with tears for some reason!Full of a kind of speechless emotion!For the first time, I knew that the outside world turned out to be so beautiful!
My eyes are gradually no longer 'confused’, but full of fighting spirit!
  I am an octopus!And I should be the octopus of my dreams!
  What is the difference between an octopus without a dream and a salted fish?I should have... No, I must have a dream!
  The world is so big, I want to see it!
  Since then, I have had a dream!I want to go... travel the world!
  ……
  The little black octopus looked at the bustling scene on the beach, his eyes full of excitement.
  Wow, there are so many creatures with two feet like this!They look ’flower' and 'flower' green, and their recognition is so low!What a strange creature.
  But they are the rulers of the land, and I am a low-key and peace-loving octopus. As long as the trouble doesn't come to me, I will never take the initiative to cause trouble!It thought so.
  “Boom boom boom!”It took a short ‘leg’ and walked to the depths of the mainland. He was going to see what the land looked like!
  Although its ‘legs’ are small and short, they are very agile when walking. The eight short ‘legs’ are almost dancing into an afterimage, and they are rushing inland at a fast speed.
  But when it passed under a sun umbrella, it slowly stopped.
  Because it found that a little boy about three years old was looking at it in surprise.
  It was the first time that the little octopus saw the young body of a two-legged creature, and he couldn't help but stop and look at him curiously. The eyes of the two sides were so similar.
  “Hey, honey, listen to what's in today's newspaper?Two days ago, a fisherman in the Marshall Islands discovered a silver ’color' octopus monster, which grew as tall as a hill and ate their fishing boat!Hahaha!Is the current newspaper unable to sell without some entertainment‘sex’?”
  The little boy's father was lying on his side under the sun umbrella at the moment, looking at today's newspaper, and suddenly smiled and said to his wife.
  “No way?But what is said in this newspaper is rigid and discerning, maybe it may be true?"The wife smiled.
  “Honey, you are so humorous, hahaha!”
  “Then you say, if such a big octopus really appears, Little Kevin and I are in danger, and we can only save one. Who do you save first?"The wife's eyes turned and she asked suddenly.
  “Uh...” The little boy's father's laughter stopped abruptly, and there was a black line in an instant.
  Save the child first?Well, you are a good father, but unfortunately you are not a good husband!
  Save your wife first?Hey hey!He is still a child!Do you still have anyone's "sex’!
  “I'll save little Kevin first!”The little boy's father replied.
  “Hmm?You don't love me anymore?"The wife was wronged.
  “After saving little Kevin, I will come back to die with you!"He looked at his wife affectionately.
“Well, my dear, you are so kind!"The wife snuggled into her husband's arms contentedly.
  Huh~ Fortunately, I am witty enough!
  He wiped a sweat in his heart, it's not easy to be a man!
  “Daddy, mommy, there is a little black cat running by itself!"Little Kevin finally exclaimed at this time.
  When the two couples turned their heads suspiciously and looked over, they only saw a black shadow flickering away from Kevin's side, and instantly disappeared into the sea of people!
  ……
  The little octopus walked and watched all the way, his eyes full of surprise and satisfaction.
  Wow!That building is so tall and bright!
  Huh!What are those people doing?A ball hits around on both sides, just throw it away if you don't want it!Really low wisdom!
  Just when the little octopus was rushing around with excitement, "Pop!”Running at high speed, it suddenly hit a person's foot, and its very elastic head played a good cushioning role. It bounced five or six meters away and rolled on the ground for two laps before stopping.
  “Hmm?”It raised its head suspiciously and looked at the owner of the foot, and at the same time it was suspicious and confused."If you run so fast by yourself, no one else should be able to react. How could you hit it?Could it be that you patronized the scenery and didn't pay attention to the road?
  Then it saw the combination of three, one, two, and four people in front of it!
  “Huh?This squid looks so strange!"Er'MAO" said suspiciously.
  “You are blind!This looks like a squid!"Lao San analyzed.
  “Do you two have any common sense!This is clearly a cuttlefish, okay!"The boss corrected!
  Nie Yun: “......”
  Little octopus: “......”

TL Note- Mysterious Octopus....


Comments

Popular Posts