Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~




Chapter 105-: Wriggling Forest


(TL By GUST)




"Fu, I understand what you're talking about! Leave everything to me! I am the one who deserves to be the savior! Oh! !"



 I quickly explained the situation to Helian without any unnecessary conversation.


 He smiled proudly and immediately took off into the sky.


 With this, you will soon be able to free those sealed in the rock pillars.



 If you ask me, the ones being held captive are Belsol, Embla, and the evolved Go-kun's unit, so they shouldn't be dead.



 --Now.



 On the other hand, it's us.


 I restrained the Basilisk Skeleton, which had been revived for some reason, with its roots, and Gram attacked it, killing it again.

It's safe to assume there won't be a third resurrection since the skull was shattered into pieces.



"Master, it’s time for me to go to battle with the Religious Army――"


"No, wait"



 I stopped Gram from running to the front line of the battlefield.


 Even if Sephi's protection is good because I'm here, there's something I need to do before that.



"Gang!"



"Hey, let's go!"



 I split up with Gangreri and manipulated my own gigantic body.


 It's very simple to do.


 From under the ground to the front - the roots that stretched out to the side of the patriarchal army's position were put out on the ground, restraining the enemy forces and rendering them powerless.

but it's just that.



 However, it is not as easy as it sounds to sort out enemies and allies in the frontline area where the battle is going on, and to restrain the overwhelming number of enemy forces.


 I will still do it.



 Massive tree roots pushing through the earth create an earthquake-like tremor.


 Here and there on the battlefield, there are voices panicking about what's going on.


 I restrained the religious soldiers who crouched down on the spot, or the undead who attacked the city walls of Bifrost without worrying about it, by entwining them with huge roots sticking out from under the ground.



 At the same time, activate the "Energy Drain" to deprive him of the physical strength to resist.


 Each and every one of the religious soldiers is neither high-level nor tough. It's just that the number of people and the weapons they possess are troublesome.


 Therefore, they were unable to resist my 'Energy Drain'――they were soon incapacitated.



"Alright! I'm pretty much done with this."



 Religious nations no longer have a numerical advantage.

The rear troops stationed in the far distance could not be restrained, but even so, the number of the Religious Army would have been reduced to less than half.



 As for the undead that they sent to the front line as if they were disposable, most of them were inside me, so it could be said that they were almost wiped out.


 It's impossible to turn around from here.



 ――How do you see it, this is my power!!!




 To be honest, I didn't have many opportunities to be active in battle. Has it been since the battle with the Funeral Knight that attacked me when I was in the hidden village of the Great Forest? No, you defeated Basilisk Undead before you were summoned, right?



 I can do it too




"Yug, Shugo!"


 Said, Sephi, who was looking down at the scenery below from the top of the stone pillar, opened her eyes wide and honestly praised me.



"Heh, well!"



 If he was in a spirit body form, he would definitely laugh with a smug smile in response.


 Rather, I wouldn't mind if he praised me more freely, but――,



"Hey main body, don't let your guard down."



"I know. ……Damn, those guys can’t read the atmosphere."



 However, it is also true that there are people who have escaped from my restraint.


 I brace myself and pay attention to them.


 Those who wore black robes and wielded strange metal staffs—the sarcophagus knights.



 Some evaded by strengthening their bodies with fighting arts, while others spawned rock spears from the ground after being restrained, severing thick tree roots. Or, in the first place, there are those who hardened their feet in advance to prevent the roots from coming out to the ground.

Their escape from their captivity varied, but their subsequent actions were consistent.



“Is this where the real thing starts?”


In my perception, all the knights are wrapped in the sand that erupts from their feet.


 The earth and sand that enveloped the knights instantly turned into rock pillars, and the surface was dyed jet black. The smooth surface reflects light, giving it a texture similar to well-polished granite.



 At first glance, it resembled the stone pillar that sealed Bersol and the others, but there was a clear difference.


 Many glowing letters appeared on the smooth surface of the stone pillar.


 From a distance, it looked like a pattern rather than a letter.



 ――These are runes.



 Thousands of runes flicker on its surface.


 like a beating heart.



 Clearly, you are going to do something.


 At the very least, certainly, he did not attempt suicide or suicide bombing out of despair over the course of the war.


"Let's go to the main body right now! !"


"Trimameda Konakusooo! !"



 In response to Gang's call, we split up and attack the stone pillar.


 I'm not good-natured enough to just stare blankly at something that looks like "something is going to happen from now on".



 It is tightened with roots that grow from the ground, or pierced with sharp root tips that grow vigorously.


 In addition, it transforms the roots that grow on the ground with "mutation", creating a bump that stores a large amount of water and a small amount of sand inside, creating a thick and long "turret".


 A stream of water that was converged with water magic was projected from the muzzle, which was thin compared to the thickness of the turret.


 It's the water cutter that finished off the flame majin.


 But--,



"You're too hard..."



 Even if the thick roots were tightened with all their strength, not a single crack would appear.


 I tried attacking mercilessly with rain and hail, but none of them were enough to break the stone pillar.



 And then—as if all the preparations had been completed, the runes that were flickering on the surface disappeared.


In the next moment, the pitch-black pillar "transformed".


 The already thick and gigantic pillar moved smoothly, as if it had been that shape from the beginning.



 That's how I stood up, huge as I looked up--even in the trees of the sacred mountain where I assimilated, it was a jet-black rock giant.


That's twelve in all.


 The same number as the sarcophagus knights on this battlefield.



 few.


 But I couldn't let my guard down.



 It's a completely disgusting idea, but if all of these guys have the same level of fighting power as the flame demons they fought in the past... it's going to be a bit of a problem.


 On top of that, my attacks didn't work.



 Well then, what should I do?


"Master, leave their opponents to me."



 Gram raised a large sword in both hands and declared boldly.



"Gram... I asked."



 Having said that, it would be impossible to deal with that many opponents with only grams.



"Ho-ho-ho-ho, then, it’s time for this old boner to come in handy."



"picture? -- Elder! ?"




 When I looked up at the top of the large stone pillar, the elder was about to jump off.



"Hey, elder oh oh oh! ?"



 In front of me, who couldn't react to the sudden situation, the elder's body fell dozens of meters below.



 Oh why, old man?


 Jumping and committing suicide at that age.


 In front of my eyes, I was convinced that he was definitely dead, but the elder calmly activated the magic.



 A gust of wind that blew up from the ground catches the elder's body, softly, and he lands without a sound of footsteps.


 I knew that the elder's magic skills were amazing, but I never thought he could do something like this.

 Some kind of "strong man feeling" is not half-baked ...!!


"Yug! Helian has rescued Bersol! !"


 After that, Sephi, who was looking over the entire battlefield from the top of the pillar, gave us such a report.


 Apparently, Helian released the sealed Bersols.



"Really. All right then, it's all-out war from here."



 Probably, if we defeat those rock giants, our victory is certain.


 This war will enter its final phase.


 However, in order to secure victory, I secretly sent telepathy to the three war maiden sisters who were standing behind me.


Next














Comments

Popular Posts