The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet



Chapter 149- Battle  Against the Most Dangerous,6

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

The wards around Iris have already been destroyed.

 Our attack can reach it.



 However, we still cannot see the bottom of Iris.

 We have information that she uses summoning magic, but that is probably not all.



 What other powers does she have hidden?

 How does she fight?

 There is an overwhelming lack of information about her.



 It is dangerous to act up carelessly.

 It is dangerous but. ......



'Kanade and Tania, follow me! Nina and Tina, stay and cover me!"(Rain)

"Roger!"(Kanade)



 After I saw Kanade nod, I ran.



 I must not touch Iris carelessly.

 But sometimes you have to take a risk.



 First, I would cut in and draw out Iris's fighting style.

 Then, I would have Kanade and Tania deal the blows.

 That was the strategy I had in mind.



"Fufufu. Are you going to dance with me , Rain-sama?"(Iris)

"Please be gentle."(Rain)

"Now, What should I do?"(Iris)



 I shot a needle from my left hand Narukami while I was running.

 The aim was to hit Iris in the eye.



 The needle flies fast, but ......

 Iris holds up her hand as if it were a matter of course, blocking the needle.

 It's amazing reflexes.

 I think it rivals that of the Cat Spirit Tribe.

 I don't know of any other strongest species with such specs other than the Cat Spirit Tribe.

 The ...... Heavenly Tribe, which has mastered not only magical power but also physical ability, is a foul existence.



 But I've already predicted that Iris will prevent it.

 

 Taking advantage of this gap, I move even closer to Iris.



 When I was right in front of her, I swung my Kamui.



"Come on!"(Rain)

"Ara ara. I don't like the idea of Rain-sama using a knife on a woman."

"If I go easy on Iris, I'm going to regret it!"(Rain)

"Well can't  argue  with that."(Iris)



 Iris spread her wings.



 What is it?

 What are you doing?



 I paid attention to Iris's movements so as not to miss her every move.

 It is thanks to this that I am able to see.



 Iris's wings flash like blades.

 And then, like countless arrows, the wings shoot out. ......



"What? ...... gravity manipulation!"(Rain)



 The gravity on myself was reversed.

 It was further doubled.

 My body falls into the sky.



 A few moments later, ......



 Iris's countless wings cleave the place where I had just been.

 It was like a swarm of locusts devouring the crops.

 After the tyranny of the swarm, there is nothing left.



"Gravity Manipulation!"(Rain)



 Gravity Manipulation is used again.

 The direction of gravity is returned to normal, and Iris is struck from directly above her.



 At the same time, I eject Narukami's wire.

 The wire was entangled in Iris's wings, which were about to release their wings blades again, blocking her movement.



"Ara"(Iris)

"Crap!"(Rain)



 I added the power of the gravity fall and released a kick.

 It was a blow that shattered even a rock.

 Even the strongest species can't take it without getting hurt. ......



"What?"(Rain)

"Ara that's  a passionate approach  Rain-sama."(Iris)



 It was ...... taken head on.

 Iris had a cool face, and with one hand, she received a kicking blow that  can shattere rocks.



 I might have been wrong in my perception.



 Iris doesn't have physical abilities on par with the Cat Spirit Tribe, but ......

 She has the physical ability of more than the average cat spirit tribe.

 It might be comparable to Suzu-san.



'Come. Thunderbolt of annihilation."(Iris)



 As if scooping up, Iris moved her palm.

 As if in response to that movement, a jet-black lightning bolt flies out of the void.



"Boost!"(Rain)



 That was not good.



 I instinctively sensed the danger, and without hesitation, I cast a physical enhancement spell on myself.

 My body becomes light as a feather.



 I jumped to the side to avoid the lightning strike.



"Fireball Multi-Shot!"(Rain)



 I also shot out multiple fireballs as a shield.



 The fireballs and thunderbolts collide, causing an explosion.

 Offsetting ...... is not possible!

 Through the flames of the explosion, the thunderbolts crawl like snakes on the ground.



 Then ......!



"Matter Creation!"(Rain)



 Use the power I contracted with Nina.

 In the past, I would have had to carefully formulate the power and take my time before I could use it. ......

Thanks to Suzu-san's training, I am now able to use my abilities while fighting.

Or should I say I have more resources to devote to using my abilities?



 I created an iron spear.

 Although I have become accustomed to using my abilities to some extent, this is still the limit.

 However, this is enough for now.



 I stabbed the iron spear into the ground.

 In the meantime, I use gravity manipulation to escape into the sky.



 "Gaga Gaga Gaga !!!!!"



 The thunderbolt shot released by Iris is entangled in the iron spear as if it were sucked in.

 I thought it would be like  lightning rod and there was a chance it won't work, but it seems to have worked.



"Come. Thunderbolt of annihilation."(Iris)

"What?"(Rain)



 Without a pause, Iris again fires a lightning bolt.

 The magic of that much in a row?

 I thought it was impossible to do such a thing unless you are a spirit race. ......

 Iris seems to be out of the norm at every turn.



 But the surprise was yet to come.



"Fufufu I don't want you to be surprised by something like this."(Iris)

"What?"(Rain)

"Come. The fire of the other world."(Iris)

"H-How?"(Rain)



 She used two magics at once?



 It's similar to my ability, but different.

 In my case, it is to use one magic at multiple times.

 Iris, on the other hand, uses multiple magics at the same time.




 The difficulty level is higher with Iris, because it requires the construction of multiple magic structural formulas at the same time.

 Naturally, the amount of magic power consumed is greater, and the resources allocated, such as the thinking and mental energy required to construct the magic structure formulas, are also greater.



 Through training with Suzu-san, Sora has become able to use multiple types of magic at the same time.

 Even so, she is still limited to using two magics at the same time.



 And yet, ......



'Fufufu ...... come. A whirlwind of destruction."(Iris)



 Iris tried to use three magic at the same time.

 No. ......



'Not quite yet, my dear. Come. Ice Bullet of Sorrow."(Iris)

'Four magic at the same time!"(Rain)



 Nonsense, that's impossible!

 Even Sora and Luna of the spirit race are at their current limit of using two at the same time. ......

 It is not possible to easily go beyond that and use four at the same time.



 If you admit that it is possible, then the Heavenly Tribe has more magical power than the Spirit Tribe.

 I can't believe that's possible. ......



"Ku."(Rain)



 It's not the time to be surprised right now.

 I have to avoid it somehow. ......



"Kokoku...... no oh oh oh oh!!!!"(???)



 With such a voice, a light rushed past.

TL Note- My exams starting again from 23 and will last the whole month......this is possibly the last beast chapter for this month.....exam train begins....


Comments

Popular Posts