The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet


Chapter 125-Urgent request

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


The next morning.

Everyone saw Suzu off as she headed back to her hometown.



"Then, everyone, thank you very much for your help and for your hospitality."(Suzu)

"No, it's you who have done so much for us. Thank you very much."(Rain)

"You can come back anytime! And when you do, you will be treated with my cooking!"(Sora)

"That's good. Let's cook together, Sora and her sister.

"Oh, no, ......, you're not welcome here, Sora why are you inviting her......?"(Luna)

"We'll do our best."(Tina)



 The two sisters are in a good mood, and Tina smiles as she sees them off.



' I could become stronger due to you and you also saved me from my troubles ...... so it's a thank you in advance."(Tania)

"Tania ...... troublemaker?"(Nina)

"Who! Who taught Nina these words?"(Tania)



 Tania and Nina saw her off amused.



'Mother .......'(Kanade)

"What's wrong, Kanade?"(Suzu)



 Kanade faces Suzu-san.

 After a long time, the parent-child reunion is over and the goodbyes are coming.

 Kanade seemed particularly aware of this and was dreary.



 Although a lot of things have happened, ......

 She is still sad to be separated from Suzu, after all.



"You'll be fine, Kanade-chan."(Suzu)

'Yeah,...... mother, be well too, okay?"(Kanade)

"Take care not to catch a cold, okay? You should sleep with the futon properly covered. And don't sleep naked."(Suzu)

"I won't."(Kanade)

"What do you think why I say this?When Kanade was in the village, she would often go commando ...... because it was hot."(Suzu)

"Wah, wah, wah! What a thing to say when Rain is there!"(Kanade)

"If you are upset over something like this, you will have a hard time in the future. Rain-san, you seem to be very slow."(Suzu)

"Ugh,......, maybe you're right mother."(Kanade)

"I'll be rooting for you."(Suzu)

"Nya"(Kanade)



 The conversation was unfolding in a way that I didn't understand, and Kanade's ears perked up.

 What on earth does it mean?



"Well,......I'm afraid If I stay here a little longer , I won't be able to leave any more '(Suzu)



 Suzu-san takes a step forward.

 Then she turned around.

 She looked at us and bowed.



"Thank you for everything you've done for me."(Suzu)

"It was our pleasure."(Rain)



 I bowed in return.

 Everyone bowed to her as well.



"See you again if fate permits."(Suzu)



 Suzu-san smiled, waved her hand, and turned her back to us.

 She walked away and ...... her back became smaller and smaller.


"Mom!"(Kanade)



 Kanade stepped forward and let out a loud voice.



"We'll meet again soon!!!!"(Kanade)



 I saw Suzu-san turn around and wave at us with a smile.







----------







 Suzu-san's figure disappears completely.

 The send-off was over, and there was an indescribable feeling in the air.



"...... phew."(Kanade)



 In the midst of it all, Kanade looked somewhat refreshed.

 I think she's feeling sad,......

 Still, we were able to say goodbye properly.

 So I guess there is no feeling of dragging.



'Rain?"(Kanade)

"Yes?"(Rain)

"I'm in the mood for some physical activity! Hey, hey, let's go to the guild!"(Kanade)

"Ok let's go to the guild then! I've been doing a lot of training lately,......, and it's been a while since I've accepted a request."(Rain)



  There is no particular need to disagree.

 Kanade's opinion was adopted.



 "I have to clean the house and prepare the food."(Sora)

"No, Sora doesn't have to cook. I'll take care of that, okay?"(Luna)

"We can't go out for lunch either, so I'll stay at home."(Tina)



 Sora and Luna return to the house and go to ......

 Tina also called out from inside the house, 



"What about Nina?"(Rain)

"Can we ...... go together?"(Nina)

"Of course."(Rain)

"Yay! I'm going to go to the guild with you."(Nina)

Nina smiles and takes my hand.

 She seems to want to hold my hand.

 Is she lonely?



'Mmm...... does that make sense was it intentional? Or is it unconscious ......? Nina is also quite careful, isn't she? I have to be careful."(Kanade)



 For some reason, Kanade was looking at me and Nina holding hands and mumbling something I don't understand.



 Then ......



 Together with Kanade and Nina, I visited the Adventurers' Guild.

 As usual, we tried to find a request, but ......



"...... what is it?"(Rain)



 Inside the guild, things were rather hectic.

 The staff moved to the left, then to the right, and then to the left again......

 The adventurers, too, looked rather grim-faced and were having some kind of meeting.



 It was an atmosphere that had never been seen before.

 What is going on?



"Nyah,......, it's a little scary,"(Kanade)

"......, They're scary."(Nina)



 They grabbed me by the edges of my clothes.

 It's a little hard to move. ...... but eell, this is as good as it gets.



"Oh, Shroud-san!"(Natalie)



 Natalie noticed us and walked up to us.



"You're just in time. I was just about to contact Shroud-san......"(Natalie)



 Natalie's eyes suddenly fell on Kanade and Nina.

 



'...... what are you up to today? Did you come here to show off, by any chance?"(Natalie)

"What? What do you mean by showing off ......?"(Rain)

'...... No, it's nothing. You are right,  You are that kind of person, aren't you, Shroud-san? I can't believe I'm making appaer someone  like that ......."(Natalie)

"Well, uhh ......?"(Rain)

"I don't have time for this!"(Natalie)

"Nya!"(Kanade)



 Suddenly, Natalie screamed loudly, and Kanade, startled by it, stood up with her tail twitching.


"It's a big deal, a big deal!"(Natalie)

"You aren't  making much sense."(Rain)

" I'm sorry for overreacting."(Natalie)



 Natalie seemed to have regained her composure and looked a little embarrassed.

 Then, as if to change her mind, she cleared her throat.



"I'm sorry, but we have an urgent request."(Natalie)

"An urgent request?"(Rain)

"Nyan? What is it? I've never heard of it before."(Kanade)

"An urgent request is an emergency of sorts. All regular requests will be suspended, and all adventurers who are able to respond will be dispatched to the emergency request. We will gather as many adventurers as we can, and then work with the knight corps to deal with the situation. That is what an urgent request is. To sum it up simply, you can think of it as a matter of great importance that requires the concerted efforts of all adventurers and knights."(Natalie)

"Does that mean that ...... we can't take on regular requests right now?"(Rain)


"I'm sorry, but you can't take on any regular requests at  right now."(Natalie)

"Are we going to be sent to that urgent request?"(Rain)

"No. It is voluntary but If it were possible, we would like all adventurers to participate."(Natalie)

"It sounds like ...... a lot of work, doesn't it ......?"(Nina)



 Nina is right.

 The guild is in turmoil like I have never seen before.

 What in the world happened to the urgent request ...... that makes it this way?



"The guild is currently unable to accept normal requests. I'm sorry. But if you say you can accept an urgent request, I'll talk to you over there....... Shroud-san, can you help us?"(Natalie)



 She looks at me as if she is hanging on to me.

 We can't just leave an emergency situation alone. ......

 If there is a major disaster, we might not be able to remain uninvolved.

 We should do what we can, right?



 However, I can't just decide on my own.



"First of all, if I could just listen to what you have to say..."(Rain)

"Yes, yes. I don't mind even if it's just that. By all means!"(Natalie)



 Natalie's enthusiasm pushed me into the conversation area.



"Well, the content is so huge that it will only be a matter of time before everyone in town finds out about it."(Natalie)

"I can't wait for the official announcement from the Knights. So, what the hell happened?"(Rain)

"Do you know the city of River End on the southern continent?"(Natalie)

"Nyan? River End?"(Kanade)

Kanade tilted her head, but I knew.



'I know. It's the first town you arrive at when you cross the Stride Bridge, right? It's small, but I hear it's an inn town and there's a lot of activity there."(Rain)

'Well, do you know the village further on? It's a little village called Pagos."(Natalie)

"No, I don't know that one."(Rain)

"That Pagos was ...... destroyed."(Natalie)


TL Note- Here Rafael here, my exams are over so schedule is back to normal. 


Comments

  1. Thanks for the translation. Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts