Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 101-: My magical power is 10,000


(TL By GUST)






 If I had to sum up a basilisk's appearance in one word, it would be a giant lizard.





 However, without adding the word "extraordinary" to this, it will be impossible to convey its enormity without misunderstanding.





 It's as big as a small mountain moving, and even the largest monster I've ever seen, a rock bird, could be swallowed whole in one bite if it's a basilisk. Except for myself.






 The surface of such a huge body is covered with rock-like thick and hard scales, and the fangs peeking out from its mouth are sharp. Its long tail looks like a mass of muscle, and you can feel its strength just by looking at it.






 However, the most distinctive feature is probably the "three eyes".






 Two eyes that fit in the same position as a normal lizard.





 And the head, if it's a human, it's a big third eye that fits around the forehead.






 ――Magic eyes.







 I heard from General Fafnir.




 About the demonic eyes possessed by the holy beast basilisk.






 However, the eyes of the basilisk rushing towards me turned cloudy as if to show that it was already dead, and nothing was reflected.






 Now that I've turned into an undead, I expected that the power of the basilisk's magic eye should have been lost.




 However, even without the power of the Mystic Eye, that giant body alone is enough of a threat.






 A mound-like basilisk rushes in ferociously, kicking off the undead and dead soldiers of the cult underfoot.



 Nothing can stop you.





 Nothing can stop you.




 
   It should have already been completely within the range of effect of Bersol's [Magic Power of Destruction], but perhaps because of its gigantic size, or maybe it was just the basilisk that was specially made, its body didn't seem to stop working.






 The giant basilisk crashed into the stone pillar forest that had turned into a huge green wall.






``-! ? "





"Nuu!?"






 Loud.






 The countless stone pillars reinforced by thorns, however, could not be stopped even for a moment.






 With a terrifying roar, several stone pillars shattered and snapped, and the huge body of the basilisk was buried in the stone pillar forest. The elves who were stationed on top of the stone pillar were blown away, and I let out a voiceless scream. Beside him, the elder unintentionally let out a groan.







Worried about the safety of the elves who were blown away, I frantically squint my eyes.








"It's okay... that's right. Just in case"








 And I was relieved.






 It seems that the Embla, who were also on the stone pillar forest, quickly evaded themselves, and stretched out the ivy to catch and rescue the elves who were blown away.





 That's nice, Embler---he praised him in his heart, but braced himself for what to do next.







 The thorns of Bersol, who filled the space between the stone pillar forests, writhed as if restraining the huge body of the basilisk.





 Its movements are quick, and it wraps around the giant one after another, but...





"I can't do it!"







 As expected, it doesn't seem to have enough power to block the movement of that giant.





 Shake your body so that the basilisk moves. With just that, the thorns wrapped around it are easily cut off and flew away.





 But it seems that was not the problem.








 The basilisk lifted its large head.



 The cloudy eyeballs move around as if glaring at the surrounding area.






 And then, the huge magical power of the basilisk, which remained in his body even after he died, focused on the central pupil, the third eye on his forehead――I felt it being released.





 No color.



     No light.




 No sound.




 No smell.







 It just felt like magic was released.




 That's why I don't even know what kind of attribute magic is, or if it's not.





 A huge amount of magical power pierced through the elves, dwarves, werewolves, and sand lizards scattered on the battlefield.





 And then—the silence.






"Wh-what...? Hey? Eh, elder...?"







 Everyone on Bifrost's side stops moving.






 Bewildered by the strange silence caused by that, I involuntarily looked to the side to find the elder standing still as if stiffened.





 remember.





 The power of the magic eye that a basilisk possesses.




 I had misunderstood that it was definitely unusable, but for some reason, the power of my demon eyes had not been lost.






 ――A paralyzing demonic eye.






 shudder.





 It was too ridiculous a power to paralyze such a large area and so many people at the same time.







 That's why - it's bad.







 At this rate, they would be trampled without resistance.





 Sephi's preparations are not complete yet.




 Thinking about what to do, I realized.







"Hmm? why am I not paralyzed"







 Right now, I'm in spirit form.






 This form is a temporary one created by [Vitality] and [Magic Power].







 If you touch it, it feels like it's returning to your palm, and nothing slips through it. But it's not real.






 Is that the reason? In the first place, can't you paralyze an opponent who doesn't have a body? Or is there some other reason?





No matter how much I think about it, I don't know what kind of mechanism the paralysis magic eye paralyzes the target. However, if you look around, everyone is the sameーー,






"Hmmm..."






 ――No, only Sephi, who was concentrating with her eyes closed, was proceeding with “preparations” as if nothing had happened, but even Gram, who was standing next to her, was stiff and unable to move.






 Not only that.





 Both Elder and Gram can use telepathy. It is strange that there is no reaction even though such an abnormal situation is occurring. Even if you can't move your mouth, you should be able to communicate if you use telepathy to talk with magic.








 Does that mean that if I'm paralyzed, I can't even manipulate magic?






 That means that even those who can use magic without chants have no countermeasures. It was a paralyzing ability that was too strong.





"……Elder Gram"






 I told the two people in this place by telepathy.





 Believe that even if you can't use telepathy, you should be able to hear my words.







"The rest is up to you."






 I'm the only one who can move.




 Then I have to do something.






 The fight has just started and I'm just worried about leaving, but I don't think I have any other choice.






 I flew softly and approached the basilisk, which was still emitting magical power.








 The basilisk on the other hand does not move. It doesn't even react to me approaching. Is it impossible to move when using the power of the magic eye, or is there some other reason?





 both are fine. It's convenient for me.







"I'll show you my best destruction magic right now."







 Is it about 30 meters away?





 In front of my eyes, there is a huge cloudy eyeball that is custom-made. The third eye of a basilisk. If it's this big, you don't have to worry about removing it.






 I move my magic.





 Magical power used to construct a spirit body. It's actually over 10,000. It converts all of them into a single magic and shoots it.







 Attribute is light.






 I got it after evolving, but it's an attribute I haven't used much so far.





 However, I continued to practice diligently every day, and if I consume a huge amount of magical power of 10,000, I can use large-scale, high-powered magic.







 focus the light.







 The clear desert sun was strong, and I felt a stronger response than usual. The magic that is activated depends on the attribute, and its power, scale, and magical power consumption are affected by the surrounding environment. In that case, the desert environment would have a positive effect on light magic.






focus the light.







 Most of the 10,000 mana is consumed just for that.






 The magic that focuses the sunlight pouring down on the earth is the most basic magic of light magic. Even more basic magic than the magic of “luminescence” that creates light with magical power.






 However, that alone creates a tremendous amount of heat.







 It's in my "knowledge".





 Although it depends on the scale, the focal temperature of the solar furnace that focuses sunlight reaches tens of thousands of degrees, and even thick steel can melt into mush in seconds.







 I emitted a concentrated sunlight that was probably larger than that.





 But that alone is not enough.





 In order to prevent the emitted sunlight, in other words, the condensed light from diffusing into the atmosphere, it "manipulates" it with the slight amount of remaining magic power. Light does not diffuse, it stays focused and literally travels straight at the speed of light.






 Therefore, it cannot be avoided.






 Like a streak of meteor, it pierced the basilisk's huge eyes.





Light Magic--"Piercing Light Spear Brünakh"





“Gugyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!?”







 A thick, hot spear of light pierced the basilisk's eyes.





 No matter how holy beasts they are, there is no way they can withstand tens of thousands of degrees of heat.






 The basilisk screams in pain. The air trembles, and the giant jumping up in pain shakes the earth.





 On that forehead, where the third eye used to be, there was a huge hole that penetrated to the other side.







 The edges of the holes are charred and darkened. The bodily fluids that leaked out from there evaporated, giving off hissing steam.







 The movement of the basilisk doesn't last long.






 It probably penetrated where the brain is. If he was alive, he would die instantly, and even now that he had turned into an undead, the damage was by no means light.






 And, it seems that the spear of light pierced through an important part of the undead.







 The basilisk shook the earth and collapsed inside the huge green wall.





 No movement there. I won't move anymore.






"Did you beat me..."






 It seems that he was able to defeat the biggest and strongest undead led by the religious country unexpectedly.






 However, there should be knights of the religious country on the battlefield, and the undead and religious soldiers are still alive and well.






 I can't stop worrying about it, but from here on out, there's nothing I can do about it.




 The magical power that composes the spirit body is lost, and the body crumbles into particles of light. At the same time, I felt her consciousness receding.







"Thank you, Yug."






"Ooh, I'll be waiting."






 Just before I completely lost consciousness, I heard Sephi's voice, who should have been concentrating.





 I managed to answer that and disappeared from the battlefield of Bifrost.






Comments

Popular Posts