After leaving the A rank party, I aim for the deep part of the labyrinth with my former students


Volume 3

Chapter 58-Sacrifice and Achievement

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)

 A distorted glow shoots from my fingertip.

 My friends watch as it goes straight for the dragon.

 The dragon cowered in fright, then opened its jaws wide.



(...... Shit!)



 The "prismatic missile" and that dragon's "Dragon Breath" are similar in nature.

 They are forces that have the concept of "harming" each other.

 If they collide, the one controlled by a precise magic formula may be at a disadvantage.



 In addition, Nibelung is almost at its limit.

 The "concept of harm" that makes up the dragon's "dragon breath", will erode even the power of the "gold".

 A full force blow would be too much to hope for.

 At this rate, everyone here would be exposed to the dragon breath.



 In such despair, my uncle intervened.

 Literally, he intervened between the dragon "Dragon Breath" and the "prismatic missile".



"Uncle!"(Yuki)

"Yuki, you did good. Now this is checkmate."(Saga)



 Wearing enough magical power to be visible even to normal people, my uncle leaps in front of the dragon's open jaws.

 The next moment, the dragon's "Dragon breath" consumed him mercilessly.

 His adventuring costume, skin, and muscles are all blown away, turning black and dusky as he falls to the floor.



 But then he smiled and looked at the dragon.



"Did you finally see, this is the power of my apprentice."(Saga)



 The arrow of the plague, shining in every color and distortion, was about to be sucked into the dragon.



 The dragon, writhing silently, stopped dead in its tracks.

 Immediately after, the dragon's emaciated body began to crumble as if it were melting.

 A silvery liquid dripped from its eye sockets, nostrils, and oral cavity, and it let out a silent cry.



 Those pieces of flesh and bodily fluids create the defiler Marignant, but that is not a problem.

 Because all of them are contaminated by "prismatic missiles," the arrows of distortion.



 The moment they are born, they die.

 The sight of them standing up, screaming in agony, and then instantly crumbling to the ground was pathetic, like a scene from a mythological hell.



"Uncle Saga!"(Yuki)



 I ran up to my uncle, who was motionless, and lifted him up in my arms.



"Well done, Yuki. We won. ......:(Saga)

"But ......!"(Yuki)



 A leader cannot show tears in a place like this.

 Even though I think so, I can't stop.

 In my blurred vision, my half-collapsed uncle laughed lightly.



"Don't make those girls anxious. You are a hero."(Saga)



 A crumbling hand grazed my head.

 I held his hand, and he nodded.



"You did a fine job, I'm sorry, but I need you to finish up."(Saga)

".........I will."(Yuki)



 As soon as I replied, my uncle's body crumbled into dust.

 And the dragon's voiceless scream came  at the same time.



"Yuki-san, the dragon is ......"(Silk)

"Hmm ,I know. Let's go."(Yuki)



 I look at the residue of my uncle once more and then I look up.

 I must fulfill my promise.

 To stop something like this from happening again.



 I stood up and looked down to see that the dragon was now in bonez like a specimen, and even it bones were slowly beginning to crumble.



"We won, didn't we?"(Marina)



 Marina, who was carrying a black sword, asked me.



"Yes, the battle is over. Everyone did a great job."(Yuki)



 The others responder weakly at my words.

 My physical and magical strength was nearing its limit.

 It was like walking a tightrope, as if everything would be ruined if the battle dragged on a little longer.



 I don't think I will be able to handle the matter of my uncle for a while, but I think this may have been just what he had in mind.

 I can't even ask him about it now, but I still have a lot of work to do.

 Let's think about it later.



"Everyone , see that's the Abyssal Gate."(Yuki)

I pointed to the place where the dragon had been, where everything had crumbled to dust, and there it was, shining with a secret gleam.

 There was an arch-shaped magical tool artifact with open double doors, which was too small to be called a gateway.



"It's amazing and beautiful. ......"(Rain)



 Rain, who is a magic tool artifact freak, watched with shining in her eyes.

 No, it was not only Rain. Everyone, including me, was glued to it.



"How do you see it, Yuki-san? What do you think?"(Silk)

"I don't know, but it was more beautiful than I expected."



 Silk smiled with satisfaction, perhaps satisfied with my answer.



"This is a definite treasure. ...... It's priceless."(Nene)

"I can see why Yuki wanted to see this. I can understand a little. It is beautiful."(Jamie)



 
Next to Nene and Jamie, who are standing still, Marina looks back at Nibelung.


"How are you, Lun? Are you getting  a good shot?"(Marina)

"I'm fine. The shot is also working fine."(Nibelung)


 The "Gopro-kun G" is floating slowly in the surroundings, just as Nibelung said.

 All over Wellmeria, we and the "Abyssal Gate" should have been broadcasted.



"Ehehe, now we've achieved our goal for 'Clover'!"(Marina)



 Marina, with a carefree smile on her face, hugs me.

 I'm a little taken aback by the gentle embrace, not a dash hug.

 As if to match Marina, her friends joined in the embrace one after another.



 The friends who gave me warmth.

 The friends who encouraged my dreams.



 The women I love.



 I want them to live happily ever after.

 That's why I have to betray them.



"Now, I have to do what my uncle asked me to do. I have to close the Abyss Gate."(Yuki)



 Leaving the circle of embraces, I turned to the shimmering Abyssal Gate.


TL Note- The fight was epic, We will remember Saga but what is Yuki's betrayal, Find out in the next chapter.


Comments

Popular Posts