A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 32

Chapter 3-What happened to Dan Farseed.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)


-When was the first time he noticed something wrong with himself?







"Escalite's sick! What's going on!"(Dan)

'Sir, please calm down! She has a fever, but it's not life-threatening!'"(Butler)







 It was still a short time after Escalete was born.

 Cleo's sister was frail, and until she was over a year old, she had been battling illness. Whenever her beloved daughter was troubled by a fever, the Duke of Farsheed was terribly dismayed. It was almost a routine occurrence.

 But something was wrong that day.

 Escalité had been living peacefully until this morning.

 But the moment he took his eyes off her, she developed a high fever.





"It's strange. ...... what's going on?"(Dan)





 The healers had told him that all was well.

 Still, doubts filled Dan's chest. Was this fever really what it always was? It seemed so unnatural.

 So Dan went to see his beloved daughter's face while the healer was away.

 And that was the moment he looked into her face. ......









"Kuku ......?"(Dan)









 -- terribly, my vision was distorted.



 I don't know what happened.

 Still, it was clear that something had happened to me.

 But I don't know what exactly changed. If I had to say, I would say that the sense of frustration deep in my chest has grown.

 However, my daughter's condition is not stable.

 It is not strange for me to be so upset.









"Is it just my imagination, or is it ......?"(Dan)









 Dan furrowed his brow and took a breath.

  "I should take a rest for the time being," he thought.

 With this in mind, he returned to his room.









 But in hindsight.

 That may have been the beginning of something strange.

TL Note- So basically it was among us from the beginning, Long time no see Rafael here, This story might need a re-read if you forgot things or even the plot, Happy Reading.



Comments

  1. Don't worry I remember. But this chapter only gives me further sympathy for Dan. This chapter seems to make it obvious that he was somewhat of an ass in the beginning because something brainwashed the shit out of him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts