The beast tamer exiled from the hero’s party and the cat eared girl from the strongest race meet

Chapter 117-: Kanade's Thoughts (Part 2)



(TL By GUST)






Rain is sleeping on the bed.




 At times, he looked miserable.




"Nyaa...Rain..."





 Sitting on the chair next to the bed, I gently reach out and wipe Rain's sweat.





 I can only do so much.








 I feel sorry for myself.





“Maybe if it’s Rain, I’d say don’t worry about it, but… it’s impossible.





 My mother came and said she would take me home.




 So, for various reasons, we ended up fighting.



 Thanks to Rain, I managed to get my mother to recognize me, but...





 However, Rain suffers from the recoil of unreasonableness.




 It's my fault.





 I feel very sorry.







 I want to apologize to Rain even a little...




 Also, I want to say a big thank you...




 I applied for nursing care.




"Nyaa...Rain, are you in pain? Are you okay?"






 Although I called out, there was no reaction from Rain.




 I just groan painfully.





 Of course, it is...






 I've never heard of such an unreasonable thing to cast magic that enhances abilities over and over again.




 If you do poorly, it's not strange that your body is broken.





 To be so reckless...








"It's no good..."





 Konkon, the door was knocked.




 The door opens and Tania shows her face.





"How are you doing?"







"... I haven't woken up yet."




"I see"






 Tania stands next to her and looks at Rain's face.





 Tania had a face like, "It can't be helped."





"You've made us worry by doing such unreasonable things...it can't be helped, Master."





"It's true..."




"Don't worry too much about Kanade."




"e?"




"Why do you think it's all your fault?"






"Meow... but that's right..."



"No, right?"





"Unyan!?"




 It was decopinned.




 It hurts... what are you doing?




 Tania smiles as she looks at me with resentment.





"I can't think of such trivial things."





"It's boring..."



“It’s not Kanade’s fault.



"But I caused it..."






"You're blaming yourself like that, making a gloomy face... are you going to show that to Rain?"





"Tsu"




"Well, how can I say it... you look better when you're smiling, so smile like you always do."





Tania says so with a somewhat embarrassed feeling.






 I guess you are encouraging me.





 It's a little clumsy... but I'm very happy.








"……Thanks dear"






“It’s not my intention… If Kanade isn’t feeling well, I’ll go crazy too.”






"Nyaa... Tania, you're a tsundere."






"You're not tsundere!"





"Nyafu"





"Well then, I'll leave the rest to you."







 After saying that, Tania left the room.







 Like a lie, the dark mood I had before had disappeared.






 That's true.




 I can't let Rain see how depressed I am.






 If you do that, you'll put more and more burden on Rain.





 I must smile brightly and cheerfully!









"But, you can't help but worry..."









 Two days had passed since I fought with my mother.





 Meanwhile, Rain has been sleeping all the time and won't wake up.







 Sora and Luna cast healing magic on me, and I also had my mother examined, so I don't think there's anything to worry about...









"... I hope you get well soon."








 I want you to stroke my head





 I want you to hold my hand





 I want you to smile.







"……rain……"







 Gently, I hold Rein's hand.


 




   But that's not enough...




 I gently brought my forehead to the chest of the sleeping Rain.








"Meow"








 My heart is pounding when I'm like this...









 What comes to mind is the appearance of Rain.






 that you said you wanted to be with me




 That's why I dealt with my mother.









 Every time I remember that time, my heart beats stronger.







 Not only that, but something soft and warm spreads out……






 I feel somewhat fulfilled.








"Nn... Rain"








 Naturally, I spoke the name of the important person.








 Then, step away and look at Rain's face.






 I'm dripping with sweat, so I'll gently wipe it off.







"... meow"









 why?






 My heart is pounding so hard, my chest hurts, and I feel like I'm puffing up...






 weird feeling.






 It's the first time I feel like this.









“…Maybe, even if it doesn’t…Is that what it is?”








 I gently caress my chest.






 I was so excited that I thought I might hear the sound.







 This feeling, this thought...






 Maybe... love, right?




"...Nyaaaaa"









 I suddenly feel embarrassed and my face heats up.





 It looks like a fire has been lit.






 Maybe I'm blushing right now.








"Wow, wow...unyaaaaa"







 I like rain





 As a girl, I like Rain.









 Finally, should I say?





 I realized that.






 I recognized it clearly.








 Because it can't be helped, right?





 You always gave me a gentle smile and warmed me up...






 For my sake, you did your best until you collapsed...





 It would be strange if you didn't fall in love with me because of that. yes.








 So it's normal for me to like Rain. A matter of course.





 Decision!








"... I'm thinking about something I don't really understand..."







 My head is a mess.






 Have I gone crazy...?







"This... what should I do?"







 Should I tell Rain how I feel?






 Imagine that time...







"Awawawa!?"








 The tail stands up with a bean.





 That's impossible! Because you can never do it!?






 I'm too embarrassed to do anything about it!








"Huh... for the time being... yeah. It's fine as it is now, right? If you suddenly say, Su, Susu... I like you... Rain will be in trouble... Right now, this feeling is in my chest..."







 Unyaa... I can't look straight at Rain's face.


  



   Embarrassing...







"Well, that's no good."







 I need to nurse her properly!







 Yep, I changed my mind!







"... but, just a little bit"







 Once again, I put my forehead on Rain's chest.





 It was as if I could feel the warmth of Rain, and my heart felt warm.





 Ehehe... I'm happy♪







"Rain... I like you."






 I muttered softly and stroked Rain's cheek.





 


Comments

Popular Posts