A boy who was disowned because he was second in everything, is unknowingly unmatched


Volume 31

Chapter 11-At the end of one battle, there is no end to the troubles.

(TL:By Rafael,valhallatls.blogspot.com)



"Are you all fine?"(Mitos)

"Ah, yes. ......"(Cleo)







 When I returned to the village, Mitos greeted me with relief on his face.

 But I can only give him a vague reply. I am not sure whether to tell the boy about the battle with the bandits and the facts I learned there. The necromancer seems to have escaped, which may be the reason why Mitos has not disappeared.

 And I was sure that my very own thoughts were even more clouded than that.





"Cleo-san,You look ...... pale, what's wrong?"(Mitos)

"............ Eh?"(Cleo)





It must have shown in my facial expression.

 Mitos pointed this out to me in a reserved manner, and I began to think about it again.

 The meaning of Odo's words at the moment of his second death. If there is a connection with the hero's tombstone I saw before, but what does "Favaored son of God" mean?

 Besides, I completely lost consciousness during the battle with him.

 How was I able to win the battle?


"Oh, I am just a little tired."(Cleo)

"Oh, really? Then you should get some rest ......Don't tire yourself out."(Mitos)





 The more I thought about it, the less sense it made.

 Odo's words don't even seem like meaningless lies. That's why I'm confused. --Oh, no. I can't keep my thoughts in one place, they keep going off in different directions.

 I should take a break, just like Mitos said.








'...... Liliana. Um, I'm sorry, but do you mind if I take a break?"(Cleo)

'Yes, of course. Cleo, take it easy."(Liliana)

"Yeah, thanks ......."(Cleo)





 I confirmed this to my childhood friend and went to bed as I did last night.

 I won't think anymore today so let's rest.



 That's what I thought.

 However, the headache tormented me incessantly.





















"......Cleo-san is fine...right?"(Keane)

"..........."(Liliana)





 Liliana didn't reply to Keane's words.

 The only thing she could do was stare in the direction in which Cleo disappeared.

  The fight situation was told to her by Keane, but in the end, only Cleo knew the specifics. So Liliana avoided making any clear statements at this point.

 Still, it's an inexplicably stressful development.





"Trouble......."(Liliana)





 The princess muttered unintentionally and took a deep breath.

 Then, it was Mitos who approached her with a friendly smile.








"Um, Liliana-san,......?"(Mitos)

"What is it?"(Liliana)

"Um, ......."(Mitos)







 Liliana replied, and the boy was silent for a moment.

 Then, as if determined, he said, 









"......Will you take me with you?"(Mitos)


TL Note- A new companion or a new conspiracy? So as you may have known er have caught up to raws so for new chapters we have to wait for the raws to come but worry not you can check out our other series such as Evil Avalon, Super Mothership , After Leaving the A-Rank Party, I Aim for the Deep Part of the Labyrinth With My Former Students , Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~ , The Beast Tamer Exiled From the Hero’s Party and the Cat Eared Girl From the Strongest Race Meet and many more by visiting our site or searching Valhalla  TLs  group on novelupdates.com. Until next time, Rafael out. 


Comments

Popular Posts