Weed Reincarnation ~ Carefully Raised in the Elf Village ~


Chapter 95-: Flee or Fight




(TL By GUST)








●○●









 After several hours of training with Sephiria-chan in a dream (?), we returned to the real world.







 The place I returned to was the reception room of the Lysant company, and the scenery was almost the same as before I moved to the virtual Alfheim. Judging from the amount of light coming in through the window, it seemed that almost no time had passed.







 Above all, no one around us was aware of the anomaly that came to us.






 When I thought about it, it seemed to me that tens of seconds had not passed, let alone several minutes.





 However--,





"Mm? Shogun?"







"oh? what?"






 General Fafnir was moving closer to Sephi.







 No, it's not just General Fafnir. He's even got Pron in front of us.






 In front of us who looked up while wondering, General Fafnir and Pron kneeled down like knights.






 Afterwards, he thanked us with an exaggerated but sincere voice.








"Great forest god, great tree spirit, on behalf of Vanaheim, I thank you for your mercy on the two pillars."







“Thank you, Morikami-sama, Spirit-sama.”







"... oh, oh..."






"……No"







 It's no wonder we suddenly wondered what was going on.







 There is a gap of several hours in recognition between us and the generals. For the generals, it's a series of events, but for me and Sephi, it's not.







 Still, when I think about what happened before I met Sephiria-chan, I can understand why the general and Pron suddenly thanked me.







 Come to think of it, he had just decided to save everyone in Bifrost together with Sephi.






 While subjectively remembering what happened a few hours ago, I nodded in a somewhat awkward mood. No, are you confused by the difference in tension?








"Ah, well, that's why I'm begging you."






"Leave it to Sephi and the others!"







“Umu, I appreciate your help.”








 Anyway, when we received our thanks and agreed to do so, the general grinned.







 Looking at that situation, I could not believe that this development was exactly what the shogun had intended. In the first place, I don't think it's that important for the general to say thank you for selling us various supplies, or to go out of his way to tell us about the religious country and the current situation in Vanaheim. Would a man in the rank of general explain his plight to anyone other than his own people? If you think about it normally, it is impossible. This is because there is harm but no benefit. Still, they seemed to have only one purpose in telling their plight, if they were to extract a small profit.






 in short……,






“…Is this why you told us about the current situation?"








"Hmm? What are you talking about? Don't worry if I talk about difficult things."







 The general tilted his head curiously while blinking.






 Even if an old man makes such a gesture, it's not cute at all, and the artificiality is fully open.






 Are you going to mislead me?






"Well, it's good, but already"







 Either way, it doesn't matter what we do.






 Anyway, after that, I have no choice but to ask everyone in the village for their cooperation.






 Of course, I won't force it, and I don't intend to let anyone die, but even so, it's a fact that I can't change the fact that I'll get everyone involved in danger. If you only think about yourself, you can choose not to fight, so if you say that this is an unnecessary danger, that's it.








 nevertheless.






 Maybe it's betraying everyone's expectations, it might be opposed, and there might be people who get angry and say don't be silly, but still.








 ●○●











"Everyone! Sephi, I want to help the people of Bifrost! So, please lend me your power! Please!"









"""Uoooooooooooooooo!!"""









"""Battle then AAAAAAAAA!!"""








"--e?"






 inside the cave.







 Elves, werewolves, and dwarves gathered in a small square in a hidden village built there.







 Now that Sephi and I have decided to fight against the Religious Kingdom, I have no choice but to report to everyone in the village besides the warriors who want to seek cooperation.








 That's why I gathered everyone, explained the situation, and asked for their cooperation in the fight to protect Bifrost...







“Is it a war with the religious country? This time, let’s avenge ourselves!”







"How long has it been since the war!? Blood is making a fuss! Alcohol! Bring alcohol!"






“The time has finally come.







 When I explained the situation and Sephi, who was standing on the prepared stand, asked for help, for some reason, cheers rose up.







 No one seems to be saying it's dangerous or trying to stop it. There is no appearance of being frightened, rather it feels like it is full of motivation.










 For the three races that live together in the village, Kyokoku is a bitterly defeated opponent. Many of his family members and compatriots would have been killed.






 I unconsciously decided that if I was going to war with such an opponent, I would be intimidated.




 However, he may have rather wished to avenge himself.








 …… No, I know that the werewolves and dwarves will become warlike. There seems to be a lot of blood in the race.








"Elder, will you also participate?"







"? Of course."








 An elf old man, in other words, an elder, with a fighting spirit in the front row of the gathered people, nodded with a natural look on his face.







 But of course, I didn't have the slightest intention of getting the elders to participate in the battle, but...







"Are you OK? Um, various things…waist etc."








“Hohohoho, what the hell!








 I am anxious…….







 I want the elder to rest in peace because he seems to have a strained back, but his motivation is amazing. Rather, I'm more puzzled.








"I mean, no one will object."








 I said that while looking around the gathered residents.






 Of course, only those who can fight are brought to Bifrost.







 Still, it was strange that he was full of motivation regardless of whether he was fighting or not.






 Sephiria-chan has given me the secret plan to win now, but I'm going to tell you exactly how hopeless the difference in strength is. But it was strange that no one told me to stop.








"Hmm... don't you all know?"







 The elder stroked his beard and answered calmly.






"What?"








“Well, you can keep running away from the threat of the religious country, in your own way. Just like we came here, it would be nice to go far, far away. Above all, I'm sorry for living like you keep running away."






"..."






 It was an unexpected word for me—maybe.






 For some reason, I was convinced that there was no way I would throw myself into a battle that I didn't know I could win. Perhaps for the “previous me”, that was the natural sense of values.






 But.





 This is also a matter of course, but the elder told me that not everyone has such values.








"Then, when you can fight, you must fight and show your strength. So that the enemy hesitates to lay hands on us. Or for our own pride... Fortunately, we are now. There are princesses, spirits, werewolves, and even dwarves in there. There is nothing to worry about.”







"…………I see"







 Perhaps I unconsciously looked down on them as someone who should protect them.








 Werewolves, dwarves, and even elves are stronger than I imagined. Sometimes I didn't have the sense of values ​​to fight even if it was disadvantageous for pride, so if you think about it rationally, it might be a stupid act, but it's certainly necessary at times, and it's a brave option that's different from brute force. was.







 that's why,







“Surprisingly, something might happen easily.”







 I tried to say it out loud from the bottom of my heart, looking at ease.















Comments

Popular Posts